PDA

View Full Version : Dates and teams are set. Now I can plan.....

Hammer Of The GODS
04-15-2008, 02:17 PM
To go to the game! Just need tickets. Last year I paid twice the face value on e-bay to go to the Bills game. I moved away from the Burgh 13 years ago and try to get to as many games as I can. I used to have a friend that sold me his season seats to games he couldn't go to. Unfortunately he was killed in a car accident 4 years ago. So I find it harder every year to get the tickets to games I can get back home to the Burgh to see.

I am looking for some tips on buying tickets for home games without paying through the nose. So if I can get some advice on where and when the best place to get tickets is I would be grateful.

When do tickets usually go on sale anyway?

Thanks in advance from a fellow fan!

AND GO PENS!!!!!! SWEEP OTTAWA!!!!!!

HAMMER

nojobny
04-15-2008, 04:04 PM
The ticketmaster link on the Steelers' site is the best way to go. At least you know the tix are legit b/c they're from season ticket holders.

I can't remember when the non-season tix go on sale(not that very many do go on sale).

Season Tix invoices have to be paid by 1 May. Then they have to process any
transfers. I usually get my tickets in July so I"m sure there will be a bunch up for sale soon after.

millwalldavey
04-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Whoa... I'm getting married 11/1... she said if there was a home game that week we should go..

We're @ WSH... which I may be closer to, and have a friend to stay with! Decisions, decisions...

BettisFan
04-15-2008, 06:22 PM
yea know that i am there i need to atleast go to one game this season, i heard its over 100 year waiting for season tickets? Also my uncle has season tickets so i hope i can go.
If anyone has any tickets to sell please let me know via PM or email (mnotkinster@gmail.com) Thanks!