PDA

View Full Version : And with the 23rd pick the steelers take

BettisFan
04-15-2008, 08:19 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6y9OAkSV8AM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6y9OAkSV8AM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Here we go

MDSteel15
04-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Hopefully you are wrong and sucky King is not there in the 2nd! Don't be a homer, go with a real talent not just this guys speed.

tony hipchest
04-15-2008, 09:55 PM
:wtf:

i think this is a duplicate thread..

or something.

BettisFan
04-15-2008, 10:35 PM
not so much ;)

lilyoder6
04-16-2008, 08:30 AM
king would be a great pick-up in the 2nd... he has talent and speed.. started as a freshman and had a great sop yr.. but had a jr slump.. ppl can have slumps..

i see in the vid u like to touch ur hat alot

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-16-2008, 09:45 AM
i see in the vid u like to touch ur hat alot.:rofl:

Elvis
04-16-2008, 01:41 PM
:noidea: Yeah... this thread should be Banned:applaudit:

rdsovchen
04-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Bettis fan,

ignore these fools, keep up the good work! Don't always agree with your thoughts but the vids are cool. i don't see any of these other bloggers having the cahones to plaster their image all over steeler nation!

BettisFan
04-16-2008, 03:19 PM
Bettis fan,

ignore these fools, keep up the good work! Don't always agree with your thoughts but the vids are cool. i don't see any of these other bloggers having the cahones to plaster their image all over steeler nation!

Thanks, and i dont expect you too agree just express what u think, yea and my hat is ballin so its alright :applaudit:

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks, and i dont expect you too agree just express what u think, yea and my hat is ballin so its alright :applaudit:

Its a free country and good on ya for posting what u think.

For those not up with the latest expressions of todays youth. So here is a glossary for you depending on if you are from the era of hippies, disco, breakin', preppies, gen X or Gen Y.

A friend that is a highschool teacher informs me that "Ballin' " is equivalent to : cool, far out, bitchin', bad, dope, fly, wicked, awesome, the shizzle, etc. So now you know:coffee:

Texasteel
04-17-2008, 10:31 AM
According to the kids at work mine would be Wild West, or Roman Empire.
BettisFan, I won't pretent to understamd everything you say, but keep saying it.
We need young blood.

Rhee Rhee
04-20-2008, 06:37 AM
Bettis fan,

i have a friend who uses that word waaaaaaay too much:banging:

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-20-2008, 01:28 PM

I hate that. Now that its NBA playoff time.....every lame sportscaster will be using the phrase "3-ball" far too much also.

rdsovchen
04-21-2008, 12:14 PM

Any other suggestions for the word balls?:chuckle: