PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Specter's cancer returns/ Patfans overjoyed

tony hipchest
04-16-2008, 02:05 PM
stay "classy" patards :rolleyes:

The man has cancer and deserves our empathy and best wishes for comfort and recovery, no matter how much he has used his vengeful and vitriolic campaign against the team we love for self-promotion and the corrupt advancement of the interests of Comcast and other large contributors.

In short, fellow posters and fans, we need to be bigger and more decent than Senator Specter.:doh: too late.

There was another thread about this and it had to be deleted. Lets hope this one doesn't go off in that direction.

I hope that his can get good treatment for this. I also hope that that he will drop his silly game of "spygate" and put all of his efforts in getting well and his job as a US Senator, whatever that might be. good luck with that.

As much as I dislike the guy, sucks to hear the cancer is back. When I first read it, I thought it was "carma" due to the fact he has been such a media [wh0re] pitching his book about suriving cancer.

The man is scum, but dont want to see anyone battle cancer, its a horrible disease, and its unfortuniate that they cant find a cure yet for it....

I certainly hope the man nothing but the best while he recovers. Beyond that, he's been no good to our team whatsoever, and dont want to be disingenuous about that for even a second.

I hope Senator Specter lives a long and healthy life, endlessly plagued by the Pats winning superbowls.

-

this may be really bad, but its a word ppl used a LOT after the sb....agaisnt us

its KARMA

Sue me if I don't strike up the violins. The man's 80 years old has lived a life of wealth and power. I'll save my compassion for the truly needy. Spector has his own family to comfort him.

I know I'm going to hell but I hope the corrupt [#$%^%$] dies a horrible agonizing death.

It's not about his picking on the Patriots for me, it's about his continual, IMO, abuse of power.

Whatever happens to him - I don't care I just want him out of the Senate ASAP.

and as i was reading, this 2nd "specter w/ cancer thread" had to be closed. and these jagoffs actually wonder why people despise them?

i would say this is a fairly accurate measurement of the groupthink and sense of entitlement of their entire fanbase.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=81140

fansince'76
04-16-2008, 02:14 PM
As much as I dislike the guy, sucks to hear the cancer is back. When I first read it, I thought it was "carma" due to the fact he has been such a media wh0re pitching his book about suriving cancer.

Pretty ironic coming from a member of a fanbase that couldn't get enough of the media overkill regarding Bruschi and his return to the NFL after surviving his 'roid-induced stroke. :coffee:

tony hipchest
04-16-2008, 04:04 PM
im sure it would look like i handpicked these posts out of a multi page thread where most patfans were bashing these losers, but nope.

these are 10 of the 15 posts before the thread was locked.

that gives massholes a 66% scumbag ratio.

i miss dragtruk

:chuckle:

Edman
04-16-2008, 05:43 PM
That's why the Pats won't win anything signifigant in the near future.

Boston fans are the worst.

Preacher
04-16-2008, 07:12 PM
im sure it would look like i handpicked these posts out of a multi page thread where most patfans were bashing these losers, but nope.

these are 10 of the 15 posts before the thread was locked.

that gives massholes a 66% scumbag ratio.

i miss dragtruk

:chuckle:

LOL... I would ask what happened to him, but after reading a few of his posts... I think I can guess!

Preacher
04-16-2008, 07:26 PM
LOL... I would ask what happened to him, but after reading a few of his posts... I think I can guess!

Dang.. Maybe not!!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a testimony to the benevolency of our mods!! :chuckle::chuckle:

dragtruk (http://forums.steelersfever.com/member.php?u=6950) Draft Prospect
http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/buttons/sendpm.gif (http://forums.steelersfever.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=6950) 09-14-2007 144 04-06-2008

TheWarDen86
04-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Those idiots should not be allowed to use the word Karma unless it is applied to the Patriots. What a pathetic bunch.