PDA

View Full Version : Ben's comments on Tirico show gets Cowgirl fans panties all twisted.

zulater
04-16-2008, 10:34 PM
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/04/big-ben-takes-aim.html

These idiots don't know how to take a joke. lol:chuckle:

Black@Gold Forever32
04-16-2008, 10:52 PM
Wow what a bunch of tools.....My intelligence level just went down after reading that crap....God I hate the Cowboys and their fans....

Preacher
04-16-2008, 11:29 PM
What a joke.

Tony Romo better than Ben?

:rofl:

FourThreeMafia
04-16-2008, 11:34 PM
What a joke.

They are calling Ben a one year wonder. What exactly is Romo, then? Id rather have a winner than a stat monster.

When Romo can win a playoff game, they might be able to talk. Until then, they are just pathetic.

Galax Steeler
04-17-2008, 03:32 AM
I don't think homo will ever be better than ben.

HometownGal
04-17-2008, 08:24 AM
Wow. Me thinks some of these Cryboys fans need to grab a hold of their boxer briefs and pull 'em out of their hineys. While they're at it, they may want to find themselves a reliable seeing eye dog.

Romo doesn't make a hair on Ben's behind. Period.

Big7BenHOF
04-17-2008, 08:28 AM
"Maybe Tony should return the favor and offer Big Ben a ride on a motorcycle?"

That was one was actually pretty decent. Anyway, nothing they should really get worked up about. They're just scared they have to see us.

tony hipchest
04-17-2008, 08:33 AM
Wow what a bunch of tools.....My intelligence level just went down after reading that crap....God I hate the Cowboys and their fans....atleast 1 comment wasnt too dumb (and pretty much sums up everything else)-

Posted by Cowboys Fan #1 @ 12:06 AM Thu, Apr 17, 2008

A breakdown of comments so far:

Roethlisberger stinks: 33%
Roethlisberger is good: 33%
Romo stinks: 33%
Romo is good: 0%

Some trends appear evident:
- We Cryboy fans are (rightfully so) bitter and negative.
- Steelers fans outnumber yus on our own post.
- Where are the, "Romo is good," posts? Hmmm..?
- Cryboy fans have a tough time making an argument that doesn't involve a motorcycle or one specific game, which by the way, Ben won.
- It is a nice touch to go completely irrational and say Bradshaw wasn't good. Perhaps Drew Henson was better also? Testeverde?

:sofunny:

Jeremy
04-17-2008, 08:35 AM
I don't have to read it, I live it every Monday during football season. One of my bosses is a Cowboys fans who is convinced Romo is better than Ben. Of course he kept his mouth shut after I posted Romo's record as a starter in the playoffs on his wall the day after the Cowboys lost.

lilyoder6
04-17-2008, 09:33 AM
lol.. thats funny.. ben also has a 100 mill dollar contract...... i couldn't read the rest it was too long

BlastFurnace
04-17-2008, 09:39 AM
What a joke.

Believe it or not, down here in Dallas / Fort Worth, anyone who is not a Steelers fan believes that.

We have debates all the time on that very subject in my office during the season. I have no problem admitting that Romo is an excellent QB, but when they begin saying that he is better than Ben, then conflict arises.

After the Cowboys lost to the Giants, I unleashed my wrath about Romo and the Cowboys on my co-workers. They avoided my desk, but I hunted them down one-by-one.

rbryan
04-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Lets try and stay focused. I have too many fan bases to concentrate my hate towards before the 12/7 matchup with the cowpies.

Right now I'm channeling all my hatred towards Houston. I might have to visualize Jerry Glanville on the sidelines in order to get there, no distractions please.....Thanks

stlrtruck
04-17-2008, 11:27 AM
Lets try and stay focused. I have too many fan bases to concentrate my hate towards before the 12/7 matchup with the cowpies.

Right now I'm channeling all my hatred towards Houston. I might have to visualize Jerry Glanville on the sidelines in order to get there, no distractions please.....Thanks

Here let me help you...go back a few years when we pulvarized them in the stats, held them under 100 yards total offense and they still won... :mad:

Remember grasshopper - STAY FOCUSED!!!

fansince'76
04-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Here let me help you...go back a few years when we pulvarized them in the stats, held them under 100 yards total offense and they still won... :mad:

Sorry, all that makes me think about are the 2 pick-sixes Maddox threw and the fumble he had (without even getting hit - simply dropped the damn ball) :banging: that was returned for another TD in that game. Thank God we drafted Ben. :mad:

Haiku_Dirtt
04-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Sorry, all that makes me think about are the 2 pick-sixes Maddox threw and the fumble he had (without even getting hit - simply dropped the damn ball) :banging: that was returned for another TD in that game. Thank God we drafted Ben. :mad:

:puke: Thanks for the reminder. Now I have to brew more coffee.

Cowboy fans. Gator fans. Whiffing Irish fans. Any team that uses the tomahawk gesture with the injun grunt we can go ahead and throw in the same boat. AND THEN SINK IT.

BettisFan
04-17-2008, 01:04 PM
cowgirl fans are kids what ever foolish

jjpro11
04-17-2008, 01:15 PM
They are calling Ben a one year wonder. What exactly is Romo, then? Id rather have a winner than a stat monster.

When Romo can win a playoff game, they might be able to talk. Until then, they are just pathetic.

thats theoretically impossible.. he has already had 3 good years during his 4 year career.

klick81
04-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Great...hopefully this crap won't turn into a media circus. Otherwise, this'll raise ticket prices higher and higher for this game : /

stlrtruck
04-17-2008, 01:49 PM
:puke: Thanks for the reminder. Now I have to brew more coffee.

Cowboy fans. Gator fans. Whiffing Irish fans. Any team that uses the tomahawk gesture with the injun grunt we can go ahead and throw in the same boat. AND THEN SINK IT.

Why the Gator fans?

And you're welcome for the reminder.

millwalldavey
04-17-2008, 02:44 PM
:Any team that uses the tomahawk gesture with the injun grunt we can go ahead and throw in the same boat. AND THEN SINK IT.

Easy... we use that for our high school team! One week after the ATL Braves!

millwalldavey
04-17-2008, 02:45 PM
The only ring Romo will ever get is the one that Jones buys for him. I dont think he has the talent to carry a team that is not full of high proced free agents to make him look good and/or defelct attention from him.

msafford
04-17-2008, 03:25 PM

:iagree:

Edman
04-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Ah, the 2002 game vs. Houston. What a joke of a game that was. Time for some payback.

19ward86
04-17-2008, 06:39 PM
WOW, not much to say. Jealousy maybe, but not much else.

TheWarDen86
04-17-2008, 07:05 PM
I have an awsome Cowgirls hat. Looks just like this:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l168/xicara19/Anti_cowboy_11.gif :checkit:

TackleMeBen
04-17-2008, 07:36 PM

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/crybaby2.jpg

Black@Gold Forever32
04-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Its just funny Cowboys fans talk crap when their team hasn't won a play-off game since 1996....lol Thats approaching Bengal level......lol Even the Saints and the Cards have won a play-off game since the Cowboys last won one....lol

TackleMeBen
04-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Its just funny Cowboys fans talk crap when their team hasn't won a play-off game since 1996....lol Thats approaching Bengal level......lol Even the Saints and the Cards have won a play-off game since the Cowboys last won one....lol
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/MrsTebow15/Miscellaneous/failure.jpg

TheWarDen86
04-17-2008, 08:02 PM

Wait, and didn't they lose to the Cardinals....at home....in the playoffs?????? :toofunny: sooooo, "How 'bout dem Cowboys!" :laughing:

millwalldavey
04-17-2008, 08:19 PM

My god I love this stuff! The Harrison one is my background!

Black@Gold Forever32
04-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Wait, and didn't they lose to the Cardinals....at home....in the playoffs?????? :toofunny: sooooo, "How 'bout dem Cowboys!" :laughing:

Yes the Cards did back in 98 or 99...lol

TheWarDen86
04-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Time to throw down with the Anti Cowboys sentiments:
http://www.americasteamsucks.com/notanymore.jpg

MasterOfPuppets
04-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Posted by Vox's Rest Of The Story... @ 10:55 PM Wed, Apr 16, 2008

"Who is this Ben Worthlessburger guy anyway?"

...Vox waited with baited breath as his anxious eyes pierced his display screen; would the CAPTCHA monster release his next act of written brilliance? The screen went blank and then flickered on and he immediately saw the blog header. Satisfaction was his; another torpedo of illumination aimed at those rubes on the blog. Vox immediately finished the remnants of his Ham and American cheese sandwich and was then distracted by the only movement in his dimly lit basement; a juvenile profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterroach heading for freedom along his floor-board. And then it happened as it usually does about this time. Vox pulled his own finger [he loved tricking himself in this fashion] and grunted which led to the release of a long and nauseous SBD [his favorite kind]. Vox leaned back in is chair with both hands meeting behind his head. His grin said it all - another perfect ending to another perfect night.

:toofunny: ..... :rofl:

lilyoder6
04-17-2008, 08:48 PM
den86 that pic is very funny... they are mad b/c last tiem we played them ben came back and beat them...

Rhee Rhee
04-17-2008, 09:25 PM
santonio and hines are gonna have a field day against their secondary... i cant wait..

BettisFan
04-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Time to throw down with the Anti Cowboys sentiments:
http://www.americasteamsucks.com/notanymore.jpg

hahaha oh thats a classic :flap:

BettisFan
04-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Man i hate them cowgirls

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc298/rlarkins1/COWBOYS.jpg

TheWarDen86
04-17-2008, 09:54 PM
"Hey Hines! Did ya hear that the Cowboys fans say they're gonna whoop us this year. Whataya think of that????"

http://th28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/lizzyelgin/hines%20ward/th_hneswhite.jpg

Steelman16
04-17-2008, 11:27 PM
Having lived in hardcore Cowgirls country for 2 years...it's nothing new.

Unfortunately I was driving through Louisiana during the playoffs and saw the end of the game in a Subway.

But you better believe when I got back I rubbed it in real good. Those people are so blind.

How can a quarterback be called "great" if he's never won a playoff game? Or lost two of them for that matter.

:chuckle:

Galax Steeler
04-18-2008, 03:50 AM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/crybaby2.jpg

Elvis
04-18-2008, 05:55 AM
:tt02: Sunday December 7, 2008 Weather Forecast :tt02:

Mostly to partly Snowy and winds up around
30 mph
Chance of sleet/rain

I have ordered this for our game versus the
Girls from Dallas this coming december.
What is the chances of the Cowboys'
Cheerleaders coming to Pittsburgh
that weekend?

stlrtruck
04-18-2008, 07:34 AM
I have an idea...let's all chip in $40 to SteelersFever.com and $20 will go directly to the maintenance of the site and the other $20 for the airfare for Jessica Simpson to be in attendance in her cute pink Romo jersey!!

All in favor?!

TackleMeBen
04-18-2008, 09:35 AM

tony hipchest
04-18-2008, 09:59 AM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/charliebrown.jpg

and the cowboy ballwashin' continues-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/BallWasherLen.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
04-18-2008, 11:21 AM
cowboys vs steelers is my favorite game. I hate them so much.

Was so much fun to be in Dallas in 04. "Fumble, Steelers recover" Steelers Win after Jerome Bettis TD run. Can't wait to beat their sorry butts again.

This should have been a no brainer for a Monday Night Game. I'd bet JJ wanted no part of playing the Steelers in Pittsburgh on a Monday Night. Bet he begged to make that an afternoon Sunday game.

lilyoder6
04-18-2008, 12:36 PM
that game against the cowboys could be changed to sun night.. so it can still be primetime... i think thats what they should do..

Dino 6 Rings
04-18-2008, 01:13 PM
that game against the cowboys could be changed to sun night.. so it can still be primetime... i think thats what they should do..

I don't think it can, by rule you are only allowed 5 Primetime games, and we are booked, and you know they won't bump us off the schedule.