PDA

View Full Version : Carson Palmer whines about Browns' schedule.

Edman
04-18-2008, 03:23 PM
http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/content/oh/story/sports/pro/bengals/2008/04/16/ddn041608bengalsweb.html

Pot, meet kettle. But he does have a point. The Browns have become the NFL's hype flavor of the month for signing some unproven fat guys in free agency. Much like his very own Bungles from 2005 onward.

Eff them all I say. The Steelers still run the North.

stlrtruck
04-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Seems to me Carson has some in-house issues he should be more concerned about. Like losing his #1.5 receiver, keeping players on the roster, and not being in the basement, again.

Steel Buckeye
04-18-2008, 11:16 PM
Who cares? The Browns and Bungles are both one year wonders. I'm willing to bet the Browns will collapse like the Saints did last year.

revefsreleets
04-18-2008, 11:42 PM
At this point, Palmer is just happy to get a headline in any publication.

SteelersMongol
04-19-2008, 02:39 AM
He's always whining about this & that. What V should do is just 2 embarrass heck out of the Clowns on their first Nationally televised game & make nobody wants 2 watch their games so that they won't get something like this again. :evil:

Preacher
04-19-2008, 03:37 AM
You know...

I would welcome this Brown's fan on to this site for this post at the bottom of that story:

Someone?s a bit bitter, huh? Sorry your Cincinnati Cicadas show up once every 17 years (one playoff year since 1990 - even the Browns have 2 and they weren?t around for 4 year!), then crawl back in their holes and die. It must be a miserable existence being a Bungle fan.
Enjoy listening to Chad Johnson whine and cry all year long! It brings a smile to my face listening to Bungle fans calling in to 700 WLW all the time complaining about their team. PEW DEY!!!!

Galax Steeler
04-19-2008, 07:07 AM
You know...

I would welcome this Brown's fan on to this site for this post at the bottom of that story:

Sounds like those two teams have a bitter rivalry aslo.:laughing:

Elvis
04-19-2008, 09:17 AM
:noidea::doh::banging:

HometownGal
04-19-2008, 09:42 AM
"I was as shocked as anybody to see that because they're still a ways away from being a ..."

Palmer's voice tailed off.

"They weren't even in the playoffs," he said today, April 16.

And where were you and the rest of your douchebag team when the post-season arrived, Cartoon? Looks like that Bungle STD that runs rampant in your locker room has found its way to your brain.

http://members.arstechnica.com/x/svdsinner/warm_cup_STFU.jpg

19ward86
04-19-2008, 10:06 AM
Time will tell.

touchdownward
04-19-2008, 10:19 AM
The browns won 10 games and just missed the playoffs.
What did the bungles do to deserve any extra exposure?, It certainly wasn't anything akin to 10 wins. :noidea:

jjpro11
04-19-2008, 04:17 PM
the bengals are on their way for another decade of misery. let him have his fun now while people still know who he is.

Willem Gerber
04-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Browns may collapse this year,Or dominate the North,but they will not reach the superbowl.

Dino 6 Rings
04-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Browns may collapse this year,Or dominate the North,but they will not reach the superbowl.

:rofl: "dominate the north!!!

HA HA HA HA!!

That...that was effing FUNNY!!! Seriously! The BROWNS!!! and Dominate, in the same sentance...

oh man...:rofl:....I'm crying laughing....a Team from OHIO not in the NCAA...DOMINATING!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

oh man...my side hurts...that's such good comedy!!!

Dino 6 Rings
04-21-2008, 01:06 PM
what's going to be great, and I mean freaking hilarious fall down laughing funny great...is when later on in the season it becomes obvious to the world that the browns are after all...Still The Browns...and the Flex schedule starts taking away their "primetime" games that they in no way deserve...the crying from Cleveland...that is going to be so fun to watch. Crack a beer and read their blogs when they start losing those "primetime spots"

Oh yeah...that's going to be funny!

as funny as the word "dominate" and "browns" together, well unless its

"Steelers Dominate the Browns...again."

CB1977
04-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Hey Carson and Chad....

Would you two like a little cheeeeeeeeeeese with your whine??????

:sign09: :sign09:

Great article...thanks for sharing!!!

lilyoder6
04-22-2008, 10:30 AM
i think carson should be worried that they keep sucking like they are.. they won't get any primetime games in the future..

TackleMeBen
04-22-2008, 11:03 AM
Hey Carson and Chad....

Would you two like a little cheeeeeeeeeeese with your whine??????

:sign09: :sign09:

Great article...thanks for sharing!!!

where is tony when you need him... his opportunity for a great cheese post..lol:sofunny: