PDA

View Full Version : whats up w/ t. dilfer & the browns?

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 10:47 AM
looks like were in for a tough battle next sunday night against these girls:

"We showed really good resolve," Dilfer said. "We pumped each other up. All week in practice we had our pom-poms and skirts on and we were cheerleaders for each other." :busted:

postgazette.com-afcnorth round up

Livinginthe past
11-07-2005, 10:54 AM
looks like were in for a tough battle next sunday night against these girls:

"We showed really good resolve," Dilfer said. "We pumped each other up. All week in practice we had our pom-poms and skirts on and we were cheerleaders for each other." :busted:

After hearing such a great story earlier about the Carolina Cheerbabes - this little quote has brought me right down.

The last thing I want is to imagine Dilfer ,or any other male for that matter, dressed as a cheerbabe and pumping his teammates....awful...just awful

NM

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
lol. i couldve done without the "pumped" remark too. i wonder how long crennell will put up with this type of behavior.

t.o. said the tradition started last year when garcia was the browns qb.

clevestinks
11-07-2005, 03:12 PM
I just want to win this game! Screw Dilfer and the Stainettes

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Dont ya just love how teams like the bungals and clowns think everytime they play us its like their superbowl !!! :rofl:

This is definately a must win game, there is no doubt whatsoever.. Our defense can handle their offense... and Duce needs to control the game and grind it out w/ willie ( assuming he's ready to go which it looks like he is at this point) .. no matter who is the Qb for us.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-07-2005, 06:30 PM
We'll kick thier ass easily...this is the Clowns we're talking about.

CLown fans,come out come out wherever you are!

My dad started talking shit for this game a month ago.He put a Clowns season scheduale magnent on my car,I came out and saw it at work the other day and thought someone put a Clowns sticker on my car,I was pissed.He hasn't seen the Go Pittsburgh magnent on his truck yet,lol.

bigbensgirl7
11-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Dont ya just love how teams like the bungals and clowns think everytime they play us its like their superbowl !!! :rofl:

For them it's the closest they will ever get!

SteelCityMan786
11-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Dilfer Should Stay Home. He won't do well against Blitzburgh

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-07-2005, 08:13 PM
I hate the Browns.........i predict we blow them out..

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2005, 10:28 PM
You know ur a bad team when the entire city cheered at the signing of Trent Dilfer and hailed him as the leader of the team...

tony hipchest
11-08-2005, 09:40 AM

what types of skirts were they wearing? "poodle skirts"? :rofl: :yep:

tony hipchest
11-09-2005, 10:05 AM
will the browns run this defensive alignment?

......................................:cheer:..... ........................................ :cheer:......................

.................................................. . :cheer:... :cheer:... :cheer:........................................... ..

:cheer: ............................ :cheer:.... :cheer:.... :cheer:..... :cheer:.................................. :cheer:

tony hipchest
05-04-2006, 09:17 AM

dilfer in frisco. it all makes so much sense now. ^^^^^lol @ their "defensive alignment".^^^^^ i forgot about that.

Suitanim
05-04-2006, 09:32 AM
Is that the dreaded and feared "2-4-3-2" allignment?

tony hipchest
05-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Is that the dreaded and feared "2-4-3-2" allignment?

that sly and tricky crennel. held pittsburgh to only 41 points.