PDA

View Full Version : Heinz Field Seating...

klick81
04-21-2008, 01:57 PM
So I'm really psyched out about purchasing tickets to go see the Cowgirls play against our boys at home this year (current ticket prices are outrageous by the way).

It'll be my first time ever at Pittsburgh, so I'm really not familiar with the seating arrangement at Heinz Field. That brings me to the question: generally, what seats are considred obstructed view?

I'm mainly searching for tickets on ebay and stub hub, but none of those have notes saying anything about obstructed views, even the ones that are only 6 rows up from the field. I know that at Qualcomm Stadium (Chargers), that would be considered obstructed view. Any help is greatly appreciated!

revefsreleets
04-21-2008, 02:01 PM
I've sat all over the pl;ace in Heinz, and I'm not sure there are actually any obstructed view seats. If there are, I can't imagine where they would be, other than the standing room only tickets under the score board (and even hanging out there watching the game on the board holds a certain charm).

jprechel
04-21-2008, 04:26 PM
I too am looking to get tickets for the cowboys game. For those that have ever had first row A tickets, what was it like? I know it would be way cool to be right there behind the bench, but can you still see the game pretty well? I am wondering if it might be better to sit a few rows up like C or D? My wife is a rabid Steelers fan even though we live in Texas. I had promised her four years ago that we would get tickets to this game (last game we saw was @ Texas Stadium). I should also say that at the last game I wore a cowboys jersey and the wife a Hines Ward jersey. Four years later and I am completely converted with my Big Ben Jersey!

klick81
04-22-2008, 11:18 AM
I've sat all over the pl;ace in Heinz, and I'm not sure there are actually any obstructed view seats. If there are, I can't imagine where they would be, other than the standing room only tickets under the score board (and even hanging out there watching the game on the board holds a certain charm).

Sweet...that's great to know. I'm debating whether I should just dish out the money now, or wait until July when the tickets are actually released...i'm thinking they're only gonna get more expensive though.

duma
04-22-2008, 11:27 AM
I've been all around the field. I can't think of a time that I had a bad view.... even when I was all the way at the top and in the corner.

jjpro11
04-22-2008, 12:18 PM
i dont think there are any obstructed view seating.. ticketmaster will note the obstructed seats, if there are any, before you buy the tickets. i think you are getting it mixed up with mellon arena which does have obstructed seating.

SteelerFanInCA
04-25-2008, 04:17 PM
When I went back a few years ago we had 2nd row seats on the 30 yard line. There were times when I could not see over the Steelers sidelines. All though our seats were great, the next time I go I plan on seating up a little bit higher.

Elvis
04-25-2008, 05:53 PM
:doh: I just wish that I could be there also :noidea: