PDA

View Full Version : MNF>>???

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-07-2005, 08:17 PM
I guess this game is going to be a shoot out after all....

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 08:38 PM
both teams going for it on 4th down in 1st quarter! has the makings of a good one.

Koopa
11-07-2005, 08:57 PM
screw this game.......it's all about the spurs tonight

hmmmmmmmm
11-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Who gives a crap about the Spurs or basketball during football season? Especially since its getting towards the end of the football season and basketball is just starting.

Anyways it just took the Colts awhile but now this game is pretty much done. Manning is on fire except for that one mental mistake. Looks like the Steelers are gonna get to play an undefeated Colts team

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Who gives a crap about the Spurs or basketball during football season? Especially since its getting towards the end of the football season and basketball is just starting.

Anyways it just took the Colts awhile but now this game is pretty much done. Manning is on fire except for that one mental mistake. Looks like the Steelers are gonna get to play an undefeated Colts team
hell yeah! reminds me of when the steelers played an undefeated patriots and eagles last year.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Ben has a thing about him...
He beats undefeated teams.....pretty badly too i might add.
I hope ben stays out until we play the colts......we are gonna need him healty.
i think batch and the D can handle our next 2 teams

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 09:48 PM
screw this game.......it's all about the spurs tonight
as much as i like basketball and the spurs id watch tonights mnf game over any nba game, including finals

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Personally, Im lost without football, i could care less watching anyother sport.
as soon as the superbowl ends. im looking forward to the draft and the beginnig to a new year.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Start of 4th quarter says it all.
Pats not the same team they use to be.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Pats dont have a chance becuz their D just cant stop Peyton..their offense can generate some points, but they cant stop anyone..

Colts will win this one...

This gives us the chance to knock them from the ranks of the undefeated!!

hmmmmmmmm
11-07-2005, 10:46 PM
All I know is the Colts are gonna be harder then hell to beat this year. This game is DONE!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2005, 10:49 PM
The pats have nothing left on defense...If they had harrison, seymore, pool, and the rest, they could hold manning and company in check enough to give the offense more chances..

We've got as good a chance as anyone to beat them, and probably more..we've got team speed to match their speed !!!

hmmmmmmmm
11-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Now dont get me wrong when I say this but the Steeler secondary isnt to good. The D-line can hold their own and the Linebackers can as well but the secondary is really lacking. I dont really know how good Troy is against the pass I know he does good against the run. Sumthin hasnt been clicking for the secondary after watching the Ravens and Packers game both who are nowhere near the Colts passing offense. Now I know that teams have bad games here and there and ive only seen three Steeler games this year but the weakness on the Steeler D is clearly the secondary. We all know what the strength is on the Colts O but then again yall will score on the Colts D. Itll be a good close game thats all i really know (just had to ramble on)

Koopa
11-07-2005, 11:18 PM
what about the bengals passing game? we held them in check, it's called different game plans for different teams

hmmmmmmmm
11-07-2005, 11:38 PM
OK....... now youre compairing the Bengals passing game to the Colts? huge, HUGE difference. Plamer is no Manning and Chad is no Harrison. The Bengals dont have as many WR to depend on as the Colts either nor do they have the running game of the Colts.