PDA

View Full Version : T.O. is an ass...Update 11/8, issues public apology

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Any team that picks up T.O is out of their mind.
T.O. Isnt going to change no matter what team he goes too.
Hes a problem player nomatter how good he may be.
Hopefully every team will realize this and T.O can be out of football forever.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2005, 11:23 PM
TO is an ass and deserves to be suspended.., but he wont be out of football... he will have several suitors come next FA season, you can bet on that.. his on field production is good enough to make teams that are willing to take the risk, consider him.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-08-2005, 11:20 AM
I see him going to the Raiders,Al loves other team's cast-offs.Him and Moss will kill each other lobying for the football,and Porter will jump into the bay.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2005, 05:15 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20051108/capt.pxc10111082200.eagles_owens_pxc101.jpg

Owens apologizes to Eagles, McNabb and fans

By ROB MAADDI, AP Sports Writer
November 8, 2005

AP - Nov 7, 7:00 pm EST
More Photos

MOORESTOWN, N.J. (AP) -- A contrite Terrell Owens, hoping to overturn his dismissal from the Philadelphia Eagles, on Tuesday apologized to coach Andy Reid, quarterback Donovan McNabb, the team's owner and president, and fans.

``I fight for what I think is right. In doing so, I alienated a lot of my fans and my teammates,'' Owens said, reading a statement outside his house.

His agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said Owens was making a public apology in hopes of returning to the Eagles immediately.

A team spokesman said the Eagles had no comment.

Owens on Monday was told by the team not to return this season. The decision resulted from ``a large number of situations that accumulated over a long period of time, during which Terrell had been warned repeatedly about the consequences of his actions,'' Reid said.

SteelCityMan786
11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
T.O. needs to do the following

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE

No one wants an ass on their team

Suitanim
11-08-2005, 09:48 PM
1.8 million dollars will make even the biggest jackass think twice...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2005, 11:05 PM
The beagles front office says this changes nothing..he's still not coming back.

Suitanim
11-08-2005, 11:27 PM
And they'll be getting their almost 2 million back as well. Maybe today is the benchmark when this punkassery from athlete's ends. Bronko Nagurski rolls over in his grave every day...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-09-2005, 12:11 AM
No doubt...they were smart to write into his contract that he forfeits that money if he gets suspended for conduct detrimental to the team...

Drew R. doesnt have a leg to stand on.!!

clevestinks
11-09-2005, 10:18 AM
his speech did sound sincere, but only cause he is losing his name and money, screw him