PDA

View Full Version : Any steelers fans in Spokane, WA???

tpalmer26
04-24-2008, 03:44 PM
Looking to find steelers fan in spokane, wa??? :tt03:

Galax Steeler
04-25-2008, 04:36 AM
You may not find many steeler fans in spokane.:drink:

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-25-2008, 11:39 AM
Yeah, but they have lots of meth labs, Zag fans, or bulldog fans?? I can never figure out how one college team has multiple nicknames??

Hypocycloid
04-25-2008, 03:51 PM
I live in Moscow, ID and there are several here. I also know if at least two in Spokane who are married/dating two of my friends.

Steeler fans are everywhere!

Whiny Seahawks fans are all over the place too, whining about the Super Bowl. They are worse that the Dallas Cryboys and their fans.

Hypocycloid
04-25-2008, 04:04 PM
You should try to get a Steelers bar going.

sixstringlass
04-25-2008, 07:10 PM
Looking to find steelers fan in spokane, wa??? :tt03:

There are some. I'm in nearby Oldtown, Id., and we have a group of us that gets together at my place every week to watch the Steelers. Hell, my insurance agent is a Steelers fan! (Which is, of course, the reason I went with his company. LOL)

But the Seahawk fans can get out of control. The drummer in my band is a Seahawks diehard, and boy oh, boy... do we ever give him crap about it.

Hypocycloid
04-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Give them a bad year or two and most of them will fall off of the bandwagon. One of my best football friends is a true Seahawks fan (delusional as she is) and she was season ticket holder when they were giving tickets away to get butts in the Kingdome's seats. She loves to dish it out but doesn't seem to take it well.

Seahawk fans aren't too bright either. I had a bunch of them jump down my throat who I didn't know last year when we lost to Cards. My response was "Great, glad to see you guys rooting for other teams in your own division that will give you competion". I hope (Pittsburgh West) beats them up this year in their division.

tresh123
08-04-2008, 07:10 PM
i am a steelers fan from sandpoint idaho!!!! there are quite a few fans here. i am actually going to pittsburgh and watching the chargers and bengals game this season.

tresh123

MONTSTEELERFAN
10-31-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm moving to Spokane later this month, so atleast on more Steeler fan will be joining you in stupid seachicken land

Jazzo
02-09-2014, 05:25 PM
I go to Spokane at least a couple times a year to visit my Father. I did walk into a Steelers bar by coincidence somewhere downtown. Its on one of the main streets where all the bars are at. Spokane, especially downtown, is very small, so it won't be hard to find. It was just a little dive and was decked out in Steelers' memorabilia all over the place! Next time I go to Spokane (this summer), I will find out what the name is.