PDA

View Full Version : 'Dega Picks

Jeremy
04-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Three guys I'll be keeping my eyes on this Sunday.

1. Dale Earnhardt Jr
2. Kevin Harvick
3. Tony Stewart

Plus I bet that either Denny Hamlin or Kyle Busch causes the Big One.

tony hipchest
04-27-2008, 11:51 AM
so tough to call.

but montoya causing the big one is easy.

jeffy is overdue and won both last year so im leaning towards him but stewart and jr showed yesterday, probably what we can expect today.

after daytona, i really like the 2 and 12 as darkhorses.

kurt bush wins!

Jeremy
04-27-2008, 12:04 PM
so tough to call.

but montoya causing the big one is easy.

jeffy is overdue and won both last year so im leaning towards him but stewart and jr showed yesterday, probably what we can expect today.

after daytona, i really like the 2 and 12 as darkhorses.

kurt bush wins!

LOL

Jimmie Johnson is far and away the worst restrictor plate racer in the sport right now. If it happens, he'll cause it and DW will make excuses for it.

tony hipchest
04-27-2008, 12:39 PM
LOL

Jimmie Johnson is far and away the worst restrictor plate racer in the sport right now. If it happens, he'll cause it and DW will make excuses for it.
of all the "superstar" drivers he clearly has the worst "field vision" of them all. i can respect his accomplishments but he flat out sucks and makes alot of bonehead mistakes on the restrictor plates. for all his experience on dirt you would think he could drive sideways like kyle bush and jr were in this years daytona 500.

and for all the wrecks hes caused on the big tracks, its funny how none of them were ever his fault....

actually, i think he finally accepted blame for one of them.

watch him get pushed and block his way to another win.

tony hipchest
04-27-2008, 03:54 PM
well john paul montoya tried to cause the big one, by spinning out menard, but his plans were thwarted. keep it above the yellow huan.

i cant believe the horses dal jr has. when he pushes someone to the front, he pushes them 10-15 car lengths ahead of the pack. thats some muscle!

tony hipchest
04-27-2008, 04:13 PM
holy cow! kyle bush and mcmurray almost wiped out the whole field.

and then stewart and kurt are caught up in BS (along with jr.) :dang:

and now kyle and montoya are 1-2 for a restart with less than 15 to go.

i smell disaster (and probably a few cars upside down and on fire)

TackleMeBen
04-27-2008, 04:35 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyle won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy
04-27-2008, 05:14 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyle won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's still a jerk.

tony hipchest
04-27-2008, 05:17 PM
whaddaya know jeremy, the 3 we talked about causing the big one finish 1-2-3.

go figure.

im pretty sure jimmy johnson caused the one at the end. im not sure how, but i wouldnt be suprised if he brake checked half the field.

and speaking of kyle bush driving sideways and jj turning into noodlearms at restrictor plates, ive never seen a save like kyles. im starting to like the new COT.

dont get me wrong, i enjoy the crashes as much as anyone, but seeing amazing saves, and ones driver actually finish the race is much better.

Jeremy
04-27-2008, 05:19 PM
whaddaya know jeremy, the 3 we talked about causing the big one finish 1-2-3.

go figure.

im pretty sure jimmy johnson caused the one at the end. im not sure how, but i wouldnt be suprised if he brake checked half the field.

and speaking of kyle bush driving sideways and jj turning into noodlearms at restrictor plates, ive never seen a save like kyles. im starting to like the new COT.

dont get me wrong, i enjoy the crashes as much as anyone, but seeing amazing saves, and ones driver actually finish the race is much better.

Kyle wouldn't have had to make that save if he had the smarts God gave a mule.

HometownGal
04-27-2008, 06:18 PM
He's still a jerk.

Kyle isn't one of my favorite drivers, but I like him much better than his pompous a$$ of a brother.

I'm glad to see Jr. finished in the 10 spot at least. When the hell is Hendrick going to actually win a race?

tony hipchest
04-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Kyle isn't one of my favorite drivers, but I like him much better than his pompous a$$ of a brother.

I'm glad to see Jr. finished in the 10 spot at least. When the hell is Hendrick going to actually win a race?

the worst driver in their stable (and supposed reigning champ) won the prior race. :wink02:

yay! :cheer: lol

Jeremy
04-27-2008, 11:24 PM

I actually like Kurt. He got a raw deal with Roush.