PDA

View Full Version : browns franchise qb

tony hipchest
11-08-2005, 01:04 PM
steelers and bengals got theres. wheres tim couch? LMAO

he didnt even get a call from the 49ers, who would rather go with a 4th string ex-rodeo clown than an ex-cleveland clown. thats pitiful

even k. stewart can find a roster spot.

maybe cleveland should run c. frye out there sunday and ruin his career too. oh wait, its already ruined.......hes a brown.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2005, 02:41 PM
I hear bernie kosar wants to make a comeback :rofl:

BB2W
11-08-2005, 04:12 PM
I think Charlie Frye may turn out to be pretty good. You gotta watch out for those MAC quarterbacks...

clevestinks
11-08-2005, 04:21 PM
This is almosat no fun without brownie fans to rag on

Livinginthe past
11-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Shall I play the part of a Cleveland Brown fan?

I dont mind and I only charge a small fee - after last nights ass-whooping it wouldnt take me long to get into a chracter ha ha

NM

SteelCityMan786
11-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Living in the Past you shouldn't play Clowns Fan. Your a Patriots Fan And Should help us bash the Clowns We both hate them

Suitanim
11-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Easy on Charlie Frye...he will be good, and put my alma mater on the NFL map. Well, helped put them on the map. Jason Taylor probably was the OG Akron Zip.

Livinginthe past
11-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Living in the Past you shouldn't play Clowns Fan. Your a Patriots Fan And Should help us bash the Clowns We both hate them

Doesnt seem like they are very well represented here - was just trying to be helpful by giving you an easy target for all your Browns related smack - after all the Browns are historically a better franchise than the the Steelers ...apart from one measly decade.

NM

tony hipchest
11-09-2005, 11:07 AM
only 1 thing can be worse than a browns fan, and thats a patsfan pretending to be a browns fan!

clevestinks
11-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Shall I play the part of a Cleveland Brown fan?

I dont mind and I only charge a small fee - after last nights ass-whooping it wouldnt take me long to get into a chracter ha ha

NM
You would really stoop that low for us?? AAAAHHHHHH now that is sweet. lol

bangpow
11-09-2005, 12:55 PM
steelers and bengals got theres. wheres tim couch? LMAO

he didnt even get a call from the 49ers, who would rather go with a 4th string ex-rodeo clown than an ex-cleveland clown. thats pitiful

even k. stewart can find a roster spot.

maybe cleveland should run c. frye out there sunday and ruin his career too. oh wait, its already ruined.......hes a brown.

Hold on a second there. I gotta ask you this...

Before Ben, who was the Steelers "franchise" QB and what happened to him?

Last time i checked, Kent Graham, Dave Brown, and Mike Tomczak weren't world beaters.

clevestinks
11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Hold on a second there. I gotta ask you this...

Before Ben, who was the Steelers "franchise" QB and what happened to him?

Last time i checked, Kent Graham, Dave Brown, and Mike Tomczak weren't world beaters.
But the difference here is , we havenet really drafted a franchise qb in the firrst couple rounds in years. The names you mentioned were just free agents that really were never any good.

bangpow
11-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Well, the point is that the last time the Steelers drafter a QB before Ben to be the "franchise" QB, he didn't turn out so hot, did he??

tony hipchest
11-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Well, the point is that the last time the Steelers drafter a QB before Ben to be the "franchise" QB, he didn't turn out so hot, did he??

the point is that the steelers and even the lowly bengals have their franchise qbs. last time the steelers drafted one he won 4 superbowls. and please dont say mark malone was a franchise qb.

clevestinks
11-09-2005, 03:25 PM

No the point is We havent drafted a franchise qb, since the mistake of Mark Malone. This is only the third time in our history that we went qb with the first pick.