PDA

View Full Version : Second Bengal Demanding to be Traded

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Jones asks Bengals for a trade out of Cincinnati
By Adam Schefter | NFL Network

Turns out Chad Johnson is not the only Bengal that has asked to be traded.

Former first-round pick Levi Jones recently asked the Bengals to trade him, though his issues have nothing to do with money. The offensive tackle has disagreements with Cincinnati's coaching staff.

As they did with Johnson, the Bengals told Jones they wouldn't trade him.

If Jones remains in Cincinnati, as the Bengals insist, he is not expected to attend the team's voluntary workouts. He will attend their mandatory functions, but he would like to be traded, a feeling he has voiced to the organization.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessionid=285CE257A98058E92AD569FA60ED7FE6? id=09000d5d807fcaea&template=with-video&confirm=true

verks36
04-28-2008, 09:33 AM
the more stuff the bengals have to worry about the easier the 2 Ws will come

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-28-2008, 09:37 AM
lets give the bengals a second round pick in 09 for Jones....
They will just wast the pick on someone who is pending trial and will never play a down of football anyway.......

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-28-2008, 09:52 AM
lets give the bengals a second round pick in 09 for Jones....
They will just wast the pick on someone who is pending trial and will never play a down of football anyway.......

Levi hasn't played a full season since 2005....and I dont think they would trade us anything.

revefsreleets
04-28-2008, 10:22 AM
Alright, I initially had them at 4-12. I'm now downgrading them to 1-15.

tony hipchest
04-28-2008, 10:34 AM
Alright, I initially had them at 4-12. I'm now downgrading them to 1-15.lol. pretty soon youre gonna have to start lumping preseason losses in there.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-28-2008, 12:49 PM
The Bengals are being morons with this.

Do they really want the distraction of the Chad Johnson holdout and the Levi Jones semi-holdout?

I seriously think Chad Johnson is going to hold out on them, he's stupid enough to do so.

X-Terminator
04-28-2008, 01:12 PM
:rofl:

Who said the offseason was boring? The NFL Punchline known as the Cincitucky Bungles are doing a great job of keeping us all entertained! :toofunny::sofunny::rofl:

Galax Steeler
04-29-2008, 05:14 AM
Maybe the players are starting to see what kind of crappy team and coaching staff cincy has got and are wanting out.

stillers4me
04-29-2008, 06:48 AM
I bet those new draft picks in Cinci are soooooooooooo thrilled.

Not

:toofunny:

Elvis
04-29-2008, 07:01 AM
I think that it is time the owner of the Bengals wises up and gets to the point of the problems and shows the coach the door. Coach Lewis hasnt done anything there but let the team go to pieces. That team had a super bowl offense a couple 3 years ago and couldnt get it done, its time he let it go and let someone in there that can get the job done. I mean look at that offense and its weapons. Palmer is a pretty good QB and with Houshmenzadeh and Johnson and the RB's they have had in the past and they didnt win anything but 1 afc north tittle. Just a joke at the head coach position in my opinion.

Dino 6 Rings
04-29-2008, 05:40 PM
I agree, I think this is the year Lewis loses his job. They aren't going to the playoffs, not having to play us Twice. We have made sure to thump them good for 3 years in a row now, and I don't see it changing.

Remember, all they had to do 2 years ago was win the last game of the year, against us. Holmes in OT...brilliant. Winning a meaningless game to you and stopping a 'rival' from going to the playoffs, Freaking Pricelss.

I love punching them right in the face. Oh, and NFL Network will be re-playing one of the 2007 Steelers Bengals games this Sunday. Heck yeah that'll be fun to watch.

Galax Steeler
04-30-2008, 05:09 AM
I agree, I think this is the year Lewis loses his job. They aren't going to the playoffs, not having to play us Twice. We have made sure to thump them good for 3 years in a row now, and I don't see it changing.

Remember, all they had to do 2 years ago was win the last game of the year, against us. Holmes in OT...brilliant. Winning a meaningless game to you and stopping a 'rival' from going to the playoffs, Freaking Pricelss.

I love punching them right in the face. Oh, and NFL Network will be re-playing one of the 2007 Steelers Bengals games this Sunday. Heck yeah that'll be fun to watch.

I hope they show the one where holmes ruint there season by not making the playoffs.