PDA

View Full Version : Nice Steeler Fan turnout in Green Bay

Tim
11-08-2005, 12:22 PM
I just got back last night, but wanted to give out some kudos to everyone who made the game. I even got a pretty nice compliment from some Packer Fans. One guy actually said "Steeler fans are cool".

I don't think my friend realized how many Steeler fans were there until Duce scored that TD and suddenly there were towels everywhere. That was a damn nice sight to see.

tony hipchest
11-08-2005, 01:03 PM
right on. it was mentioned during the broadcast how many steelerfans were there and how well they travel. you could also hear them cheering too.

HeroDecks
11-08-2005, 01:26 PM
One guy actually said "Steeler fans are cool".

Congratulations on finding the drunkest guy in Milwaukee!

Atlanta Dan
11-08-2005, 01:31 PM
I thought maybe the "Duuuuuce" cheer just carried well when I heard it so clearly during the broadcast; although my bet is Packer fans are more willing to sell their seats this season than in previous years, getting a sizeable Steeler contingent into Lambeau is most impressive.

Let's see how the Steeler fan base travels for the annual road trip to Baltimore and in Indy for the Monday night game.

SteelCityMan786
11-08-2005, 06:14 PM
You Guys Represented us well those who went to the Game. Let's have all 65,000+ Cheering REALLLLLL LOUD As we spoil the Clowns Playoff Shot this Sunday.

Suitanim
11-08-2005, 09:03 PM
I heard that there were some reports of Pack fans (mostly women) complaining that they couldn't see the game through the terrible towels. I thought the Packers fans were like Steelers fans and stood for most of the game. I guess I was wrong...

Tim
11-08-2005, 10:00 PM
The three drunk chicks next to me couldn't have cared less about the game. They were too busy spilling beer on people.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2005, 10:06 PM
I heard that there were some reports of Pack fans (mostly women) complaining that they couldn't see the game through the terrible towels. I thought the Packers fans were like Steelers fans and stood for most of the game. I guess I was wrong...

and how easy is it to see the game over all the cheese head hats? :rofl:

Suitanim
11-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Woah...don't get me started on Wisconsin chicks. They are great and awful all at once. It's cold as shit up there for like 9 months a year, and there's nothing to do, so they all drink a ton and have sex to alleviate boredom. They are also of Viking/Nordic stock, so there is all this blonde hair/blue eyed thing going on. Hot alcoholic Swedish chicks...

But the alcohol reacts adversely with the barbarian Viking blood, so for fun the Viking chicks like to get drunk, fuck guys, then go psycho on them. I've had not one, but two Wisconsin girlfriends. Evil as Satan's sister.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Must be something in the cheese!! :grin:

24seven
11-08-2005, 11:38 PM
LMAO!!! the cheese... that's funny.. Also funny you should say that about the woman as the only chick i know from Wisconsin is this Lesbo that moved here from Millwakee.. Man she's a freak of nature.. If she had bulge between her legs I'd swear she was from Wyoming.. And you get her goin and the temper flies!! She's never wrong and ain't no man better than she.. Sounds like she should move back to fit in again..

clevestinks
11-09-2005, 08:28 AM
How about the cheese head with the Steelers stickers on them, now that was classic

Ambridge
11-09-2005, 02:17 PM
I heard a Packer fan(who claimed to be a season ticket holder)who called into the Monday morning show on Sirius NFL Radio and said he's been going to Packer games his entire life and that he's never seen as many opposing teams fans as he did this past Sunday.

:tt:

sisitki
11-12-2005, 01:13 AM
I drove over for the game. I was asked numerous times where I got my tix. They definately seemed suprised at our turnout. They shouldn't be, we travel well. However, I don't think Pack fans usually sell.

Anyway, I've never been a fan of Cheeseheads (I hate the Badgers, not the Pack) but they were the nicest group I've been around. Everywhere we walked there were Pack tailgates talking to us...had nothing but positive things to say about the Steelers and the fans that turned out there.

The experience may have giving me a team to cheer for in the NFC. Yeah, like anyone cares about the NFC.