View Full Version : Disgusting POS!

NJarhead
04-28-2008, 04:58 PM
IMO, Second only to Jeffery Dahmer:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24337573/

HometownGal
04-28-2008, 05:05 PM
What a sick SOB. :mad:

May he meet the same fate as Dahmer did.

He faces up to 15 years in prison if charged, tried and convicted on rape charges, the most grave of his alleged offenses under Austrian law, officials said.

15 years in prison after imprisoning and raping his daughter for 24 years and impregnating her 7 times???? :jawdrop:

Preacher
04-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Well...

You know how that European liberalism is...

You have to not judge... and "understand" where they are coming from!

As for me. . . I prefer to understand how electricity can flow through a human body for something like that.

NJarhead
04-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Well...

As for me. . . I prefer to understand how electricity can flow through a human body for something like that.

Oh how I agree. This dude should definitely get to "Ride ze Lightning."

Preacher
04-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Oh how I agree. This dude should definitely get to "Ride ze Lightning."

Wait for the sign
To flick the switch of death
It's the beginning of the end

MasterOfPuppets
04-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Wait for the sign
rock on preacher man !!! :jammin:

Godfather
04-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Well...

I'd prefer to see him in the general population of Angola or Parchman. Then he could understand how it feels to be a woman.

TackleMeBen
04-28-2008, 07:41 PM
i read this this morning.. and my question is how did the wife not know? every couple of years these children would show up with a note saying take care of my children. you know that father was making her do that. hell isnt even good for that POS

NJarhead
04-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Wait for the sign

"Flash before my eyes.
Now it's time to die!"

millwalldavey
04-28-2008, 08:04 PM
BURNING IN MY BRAAAAAAIN
I CAN FEEL THE FLAAAAME!

NJarhead
04-28-2008, 08:18 PM
"Oh someone help meeee.
OH PLEASE GOD HELP ME
They're trying to take it all awaaaaaay.
Iiiiiiiii don't want to Diiiiiiiiiiie."

http://images.wolfgangsvault.com/images/catalog/detail/OCS850831-02-CP.jpg

TackleMeBen
04-28-2008, 08:32 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/t-rizza/ELECTRICUTED.jpg

tony hipchest
04-28-2008, 08:59 PM
nice.

preacher is leading the congregation in a metallica hymn.

:jammin: youre the man preach! :cheers:

NJarhead
04-28-2008, 09:04 PM
nice.

preacher is leading the congregation in a metallica hymn.

:jammin: youre the man preach! :cheers:

You can't beat a Metallica quoting Preacher who advocates the death penalty for a criminal who truely deserves it. If you say you brew your own beer Preacher, I'll start going to church again. :thumbsup: :chuckle: :drink:

Preacher
04-28-2008, 10:15 PM
You can't beat a Metallica quoting Preacher who advocates the death penalty for a criminal who truely deserves it. If you say you brew your own beer Preacher, I'll start going to church again. :thumbsup: :chuckle: :drink:

LOL...

No.. but I can pack a good pipe-- though I haven't smoked a pipe since I moved here... In california... smoking a pipe is a bad thing.

stlrtruck
04-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Wait for the sign

Wait, I've got something cheaper than electricity.

1 Get me a tree
2 A nice long rope around a very tall branch
3 Then some smaller twine at the end of the rope tied into a noose
4 Take that noose and tie it around the guys penis and testicles and have two men on the other side of the branch and let them slowly start pulling the rope.
5 Underneath the man is a soft bed to land on, btw, the bed is invested with venomous snakes.

But maybe I just can't stand individuals that do this crap.

Godfather
04-29-2008, 09:05 AM
LOL...

No.. but I can pack a good pipe-- though I haven't smoked a pipe since I moved here... In california... smoking a pipe is a bad thing.

I haven't packed a pipe since college.

Oh wait, you mean the other kind of pipe :doh:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Well...

Strap him in...put Jiffy Pop in his lap.

I'll pull the switch with no reservation...and we can enjoy the popcorn afterwards.

TackleMeBen
04-29-2008, 09:57 AM
Strap him in...put Jiffy Pop in his lap.

I'll pull the switch with no reservation...and we can enjoy the popcorn afterwards.
you mean like this LLT :popcorn:

augustashark
04-30-2008, 12:22 AM
The wife knew nothing? WTF! That makes alot of sense. Could someone really be that stupid.

TackleMeBen
04-30-2008, 08:32 AM
DNA tests confirmed that no other man entered the soundproof cellar rooms Fritzl made into a prison below his home. On Tuesday, tests confirmed Fritzl as the biological father of his daughter's six surviving children.

Fritzl led his wife to believe that Elisabeth had run away to join a religious cult when she disappeared, and authorities say there was no evidence the suspect's wife, Rosemarie, knew what was going on or was involved.

The father faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted on rape charges, the most grave of his alleged offenses under Austrian law. However, prosecutors said Tuesday they were investigating whether he can be charged with "murder through failure to act" in connection with the infant's death. That is punishable by up to 20 years in prison

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353338,00.html