PDA

View Full Version : Top Prospects

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Looking at several different "100 Top Prospects" charts

Mendenhall falls anywhere between 10 - 13
Sweed falls anywhere between 14 - 25

WIth that being said.......I relly think we had the best first round of any NFL team.

19ward86
04-29-2008, 04:28 PM
I completely agree, the cheifs had a great draft but we got better value for our players.

Dino 6 Rings
04-29-2008, 04:48 PM
The Chefs (spelt wrong on purpose) are building for 2 seasons from now. 12 draft picks this season doesn't make them a playoff team. The Steelers were making themselves better Now. We are a playoff team, and with some more skill players and some better play from our O-line we should be right in the hunt again next season. Its a very tough conference and a very tough schedule we face, we have to be able to score points quick.

The Chefs...need to just win more than 6 games some time soon.

43Hitman
04-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Looking at several different "100 Top Prospects" charts

Mendenhall falls anywhere between 10 - 13
Sweed falls anywhere between 14 - 25

WIth that being said.......I relly think we had the best first round of any NFL team.

I completely agree with you. And If Davis turns out to be what some of the pundits are saying then this will be a pretty solid draft class for us. I only wish we could have gotten some more depth on the lines.

Elvis
04-29-2008, 05:12 PM
I believe that the Chiefs done well myself. Their day one was awesome in my opinion. But the Steelers made out very well I think also.
RB Mendenhall will give us some much needed top talent behind Parker. I for one love a power running game, but I know that Parker is our starter and I love Willie. But this guy is going to make Willie a more determined player and that is Bad New for the NFL!
I also love WR Limas Sweed the top reciever on most experts draft boards and to get him at 58 I think was awesome. Time will tell, but right now I love the way the Steelers upgraded our offense.. I just hope that our Oline will improve with coaching and experience.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Ben should be happy