PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning Goes Crazy

BettisFan
04-29-2008, 10:30 PM
I just found this: A clip of Colts quarterback Peyton Manning going berserk on several of his offensive linemen while the Indy offense was on the sidelines in a game against the Rams.The clip includes at the fifteen-second mark a fairly large loogie flying out of Manning’s mouth and landing on his jersey. Manning eventually is told, forcefully, by left tackle Tarik Glenn to “go sit down.”

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NGsGOFgQ8BM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NGsGOFgQ8BM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

fansince'76
04-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Dayum! :jawdrop:

tony hipchest
04-29-2008, 10:35 PM
i remember this. brady does it alot too. part of being a leader is being able to rip their ass and not come across as a dick.

ben will learn this, but its hard for him to get on his teammates, with the likes of bettis, faneca, and ward being the "alpha males" of the huddle.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-29-2008, 10:40 PM
i'm sure ben might have yelled at his line once or twice........If not he deffiently has a lot of patience

The Duke
04-29-2008, 10:41 PM
brady would never do that :chuckle:

jk

really shows you how much of a competitive QB he is, center screws up on a play and he just wants it right. but still wow

oh, and tarik glenn's funny :funny:

RoethlisBURGHer
04-29-2008, 10:51 PM
Man that was great.

And he has every right to say something, he's the leader of that team. If he feels that a guy is taking plays off because he doesn't like Manning's play calling, then Manning has every right to call him out.

BettisFan
04-29-2008, 10:57 PM
I am happy Big Ben doesnt do this Sh**

jjpro11
04-29-2008, 11:53 PM
it was funny when glenn confronted manning and manning starting acting like a little brother by blaming it on the other guy saying "hes doin it" and "he's yellin at us".

Galax Steeler
04-30-2008, 05:01 AM
I believe I would set down to if that big bastard come over and told me to.

stlrtruck
04-30-2008, 08:39 AM
The day is coming that Ben will do this stuff. However, I hope he doesn't do it just because of one play but instead looks for the consistency in the team.

But I know it's coming, I can feel it.

TackleMeBen
04-30-2008, 09:02 AM
if he didnt do it last year with that crappy line, then i doubt he will ever do it.

revefsreleets
04-30-2008, 09:38 AM
http://videos.humpingfrog.com/17733/2007/03/snl-peyton-manning-and-the-united-way.html

TackleMeBen
04-30-2008, 09:54 AM
that was too funny. i loved the end.lol

Dino 6 Rings
04-30-2008, 12:32 PM
I bet Ben does this type of thing in the Locker room, not out on the sideline where people can see it. I've seen him give some very hateful looks to the O-line when he's getting up off his arse last year, so I'd bet he has some choice words for them. And with Faneca now off the line, I bet Ben takes it to the next level as a leader. You can't tell Faneca crap cause he was the "guy" but now Ben has the full reign to let his mind be heard without fear of a "watch out" block.

TackleMeBen
04-30-2008, 12:38 PM
I bet Ben does this type of thing in the Locker room, not out on the sideline where people can see it. I've seen him give some very hateful looks to the O-line when he's getting up off his arse last year, so I'd bet he has some choice words for them. And with Faneca now off the line, I bet Ben takes it to the next level as a leader. You can't tell Faneca crap cause he was the "guy" but now Ben has the full reign to let his mind be heard without fear of a "watch out" block.
we hope he doesnt do this on the sideline or it will make the front page..lol

ace man 21
04-30-2008, 06:29 PM
i remember this. brady does it alot too. part of being a leader is being able to rip their ass and not come across as a dick.

ben will learn this, but its hard for him to get on his teammates, with the likes of bettis, faneca, and ward being the "alpha males" of the huddle.

bettis is gone and yea that clip is old

Galax Steeler
05-01-2008, 04:56 AM
Ben has alot more class then manning so I don't see him doing it on the field.

GBMelBlount
05-01-2008, 07:47 AM
it was funny when glenn confronted manning and manning starting acting like a little brother by blaming it on the other guy saying "hes doin it" and "he's yellin at us".

Just goes to show you the pecker order in Indy. :poke:

TackleMeBen
05-01-2008, 07:57 AM
Just goes to show you the pecker order in Indy. :poke:
thanks, i just spit out my water all over my laptop. now i am going to have to explain why i need a new laptop..lol. my boss is going to love that one:wink02:

PAMillerGrrl83
05-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Seriousley, who cares, all QB's get pissed off, some get caught others dont I really do not see the big deal. The Colts O-Line does suck at times, I dont blame the guy, yell some more, throw stuff like Tom Brady whatever gets the point across.