PDA

View Full Version : Madden 09 First real game video

BettisFan
05-02-2008, 10:11 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jv-IRg0DGb0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jv-IRg0DGb0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

looks awesome! :tt03:

verks36
05-02-2008, 09:15 PM
You can tell they are trying to make it like you are watching them on a real nfl broadcast.

Do not like the new play picking system.

The game looks like its has changed alot from 2008. I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

TheWarDen86
05-02-2008, 09:48 PM
...and I just thought of yet one more thing I miss that Madden used to have. After scoring a TD or a FG, they would show the drive Stats (ex: 14 plays 87 yard drive. 6:34, 8 runs, 6 passes. 5 yard run by Parker) I always prided myself on sustaining the long scoring drive..., especially against teams with high power offenses.

BettisFan
05-03-2008, 02:00 AM
You can tell they are trying to make it like you are watching them on a real nfl broadcast.

Do not like the new play picking system.

The game looks like its has changed alot from 2008. I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Yes the new "PIP" system is copy of how tv's can do a PIP so you can see 2 things at one time. You are always in the game and you get to watch the play's replay while choosing a new play.

Hannity_on_Holmes
05-04-2008, 01:19 AM
I like how it ended with a touchdown by moss

...like so many memories i've had of madden 08.

but honestly....this game doesnt look very different in terms of structure. it has a competent next-gen coat of paint. the playbook looks exactly the same. Maybe the team AI is better all around this time.

i have yet to have a reason to go "oh snap!" for 09.

BettisFan
05-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Just look at the new format of the game, new features
- New Game Intro with Stadium Fly-In
- Major Graphical upgrades- from grass to players to lighting
- New Play Call with On-Demand Options including Stats and Instant Replay
- New Banners including Starting Line-Ups
- Smoother looking tackles and animations
- New QB movements
- Break-away camera
- User Controlled Celebrations

OH SNAP!