PDA

View Full Version : The Gratitude Campaign

HometownGal
05-03-2008, 09:43 PM
This video is just beautiful. :thumbsup:

Never miss an opportunity to thank those courageous men and women who have and are presently serving our country. All it takes is a second to show them how much you appreciate everything they do to keep us and our loved ones safe! I have made it a priority that whenever I see a man or woman in uniform whether it is on the street, in the store, in church or wherever, I shake their hand(s) and thank them for serving our country. Remember - all it takes is a simple gesture! :salute::usa:

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/fullmovie.php

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Thanks HTG....I so appreciate the fact that you "Get" it...I still remember the Vietnam Vets who served with me in the Persian Gulf, who got teary eyed coming back from the middle-east and getting a patriotic reception for the first time....It makes a difference.

Galax Steeler
05-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Hats off to the men and women who have served our country.
:hatsoff:

stlrtruck
05-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Thanks HTG!!!!

SteelersMongol
05-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks. It was nice.

Preacher
05-05-2008, 09:59 PM
HTG..

I am glad to hear you do that (though I am not surprised).

Every time I see a soldier wearing an American uniform, I thank them if I can.

There has been a few times that my wife and I have picked up the check for a soldier at a restaurant, if he is eating alone or with another soldier.

The appreciation they show makes me want to do it even more. Everyone oughta try it once. The response touches your heart.

It really is the least we can do for those who go to war for us.

GBMelBlount
05-05-2008, 10:11 PM
"It's not about politics, it's about service...and gratitude." Thanks HTG. I tear up every time I see our boys at the airport. Thank you all for your service.

Preacher
05-05-2008, 10:16 PM
"It's not about politics, it's about service...and gratitude." Thanks HTG. I tear up every time I see our boys at the airport. Thank you all for your service.

Exactly

BettisFan
05-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Thanks for fighting for us!

Steeler in Carolina
05-06-2008, 05:06 PM
That was a cool video.