PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my family.

Jeremy
05-07-2008, 09:35 AM
We just my grandfather this morning. If those who pray could put my family on their prayer list for a few days, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-07-2008, 09:41 AM
We just my grandfather this morning. If those who pray could put my family on their prayer list for a few days, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy....I would be honored to pray for you and your family...consider it done.
I am assuming that he passed away and was buried this morning...I am so sorry for your loss.

Jeremy
05-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Jeremy....I would be honored to pray for you and your family...consider it done.
I am assuming that he passed away and was buried this morning...I am so sorry for your loss.

He passed in his sleep. I haven't gotten any details yet. He was pretty bad off at the end. Two years of being on 24/7 oxygen because of his lungs and they just discovered cancer in the last few weeks.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-07-2008, 10:28 AM
He passed in his sleep. I haven't gotten any details yet. He was pretty bad off at the end. Two years of being on 24/7 oxygen because of his lungs and they just discovered cancer in the last few weeks.

I am truly sorry. I know personally that things like this are very hard.

GBMelBlount
05-07-2008, 11:18 AM

Sorry for your loss Jeremy. Prayers from PA.

stlrtruck
05-07-2008, 11:25 AM

Thanks,

Jeremy

Prayers for God's peace and comfort during this emotional time.

memphissteelergirl
05-07-2008, 11:31 AM
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

HometownGal
05-07-2008, 12:58 PM
My deepest condolences for your loss, Jeremy. Grandparents are very special to us and I know you will miss him.:hug: I will keep your Grandpa, your family and you in my prayers. May he forever rest in peace.

fansince'76
05-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Deepest prayers and condolences, Jeremy.

TroysBadDawg
05-08-2008, 02:41 AM
Prayers your way for your loss

Steelman16
05-08-2008, 02:47 AM
I am sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family and friends.

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:7

Elvis
05-11-2008, 08:03 AM
I know I am late as usual, but my prayer is that Jeremy that your family is doing well and that God has been with you each and everyone to help through your hard times.
:hug:

LambertIsGod58
05-11-2008, 08:06 AM
Very sorry to hear that Jeremy. I lost my Grandmother in September to lung cancer. Very difficult thing to go through. I'll keep you, your family and your Grandfather in my prayers....Hang in there.