PDA

View Full Version : Former NBA Player Karl Malone Impregnated 13 Year Old = Bills OT Demetrius Bell

TackleMeBen
05-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Karl Malone is the father of rookie Offensive Tackle Demetrius Bell, drafted in the Seventh round by the Buffalo Bills last weekend.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/co...ry/334471.html (http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/story/334471.html)

Rhee Rhee
05-10-2008, 09:59 PM
a college sophmore and a 13-year old having a child is just wrong...

the writer of this article is very emotional regarding this subject and idk i just can't help but think he's too one-sided..

LambertIsGod58
05-11-2008, 07:04 AM
nothing one sided about statutory rape...She's a child at 13. It's not like he was in HS. He was in college for cryin' out loud......

Preacher
05-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Absolutely that is wrong...

There is only ONE way I can understand that...

If she showed up at a college party... said she was 18... and produced a college ID or something.

Even so...

WOW.

And for me to believe what I just wrote... I would have to hear it from her mouth, his mouth, and a bunch of others who were there, oh yeah, and I would want to see the ID...

and even then, I would probably still not believe it.

TackleMeBen
05-12-2008, 07:10 AM
these are consent ages in the states..

The age of consent is 14 years old in Hawaii and Pennsylvania.

The age of consent is 15 years old in the states Colorado and South Carolina.

The age of consent is 16 years old in the states Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, D.C., Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

The age of consent is 17 years old in the states Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, and Texas.

The age of consent is 18 years old in the states Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Idaho, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin

http://web.mac.com/leinaar/yppo/rape.html

Elvis
05-12-2008, 08:43 AM
My daughter will be 2 on june 26th and that story scares me to death. But you would think that the parents of the 13 year old would have asked more questions dont ya think? I know I would !!! But it sounds like the young 13 year old did a good job getting the kid raised without the Mail Man... usually wasnt it the Milk Man?:doh:

TackleMeBen
05-12-2008, 09:23 AM
My daughter will be 2 on june 26th and that story scares me to death. But you would think that the parents of the 13 year old would have asked more questions dont ya think? I know I would !!! But it sounds like the young 13 year old did a good job getting the kid raised without the Mail Man... usually wasnt it the Milk Man?:doh:
i think shawn kemp was the milk man and karl malone was the mail man....lol

Godfather
05-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Absolutely that is wrong...

There is only ONE way I can understand that...

If she showed up at a college party... said she was 18... and produced a college ID or something.

Even so...

WOW.

And for me to believe what I just wrote... I would have to hear it from her mouth, his mouth, and a bunch of others who were there, oh yeah, and I would want to see the ID...

and even then, I would probably still not believe it.

He's innocent. I won't believe he's guilty unless I see a videotape, where she's holding her driver's license, and a cop is watching, and his grandmother verifies his identity.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
07-02-2008, 10:34 PM
http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/04/28/offensive-tackle-demetrius-bell-son-of-deadbeat-dad-karl-malone/

Offensive Tackle Demetrius Bell, Son of Deadbeat Dad Karl Malone, Drafted by Bills

Michael David SmithPosted Apr 28th 2008 8:09PM by Michael David Smith

The Buffalo Bills picked Northwestern State offensive tackle Demetrius Bell on Sunday in the seventh round of the NFL draft. Seventh-round offensive linemen rarely get any attention.

But Bell is getting a lot of attention today because of his famous father, NBA legend Karl Malone. And Bell says the genetics of a great athlete is all he ever got from that famous father.

When they met for the first time, Bell was 18, and Malone delivered a harsh message that, according to several reports, amounted to, "It's too late for me to be your father, and you'll earn your money on your own."

Charming. There is one nice piece of news in all this: Bell has become close to his half-sister Cheryl Ford, a WNBA player who is another one of Malone's children out of wedlock. Bell calls Ford the biggest influence on his football career.

from profootballtalk.com

"Bell gained a lot more attention than the typical seventh-rounder at this Aprilís draft because his father is basketball star Karl Malone. The Mailman was likely not happy about all the attention because it was followed quickly by the revelation that Bellís mother was just 13 when Malone, 20 at the time, impregnated her. "

j-dawg
07-02-2008, 11:18 PM
http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/04/28/offensive-tackle-demetrius-bell-son-of-deadbeat-dad-karl-malone/

"It's too late for me to be your father, and you'll earn your money on your own."

looks like the mail man can't deliver when it comes to parenting.... :rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
07-03-2008, 08:58 AM
what's the statute of limitations for child rape again? Karl Malone should be in prison.

millwalldavey
07-03-2008, 09:00 AM
He was once my favorite NBA player.... how the mighty have fallen in my eyes.