PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Listening To Now .... ?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

GBMelBlount
08-25-2008, 05:32 PM
My Sacrifice - Creed

silver & black
08-25-2008, 07:18 PM
C.O.C. - Albatross

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-26-2008, 05:21 AM
Wheel in the Sky-Journey

GutterflowerSteel
08-26-2008, 06:17 AM
3 Day Funk ~ Badlands

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-26-2008, 06:20 AM
Rock and Roll Fantasy- Bad Company

silver & black
08-26-2008, 06:49 PM
Robin Trower - Too Rolling Stoned

GBMelBlount
08-26-2008, 07:03 PM
Slip Kid - The Who

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight ...

I've got my clipboard, text books
Lead me to the station
Yeah, I'm off to the civil war
I've got my kit bag, my heavy boots
I'm runnin' in the rain
Gonna run till my feet are raw

Slip kid, slip kid, second generation
And I'm a soldier at thirteen
Slip kid, slip kid, realization
There's no easy way to be free
No easy way to be free

It's a hard, hard world"

VTsteel
08-26-2008, 07:47 PM
So Hott - Kid Rock

TheWarDen86
08-26-2008, 08:36 PM
"Everybody Wants you" - Billy Squire

Steelerstrength
08-27-2008, 12:52 PM
"My Apocalypse" & "The Day that never comes" from Death Magnetic, the new CD from Metallica. Once the whole CD is released it's gonna be Bad F'n Ass! :jammin:

stlrtruck
08-27-2008, 02:14 PM
"My Apocalypse" & "The Day that never comes" from Death Magnetic, the new CD from Metallica. Once the whole CD is released it's gonna be Bad F'n Ass! :jammin:

It's about time Metallica releases a Bad A$$ CD!!! I've been disappointed with some of their most recent things

xfl2001fan
08-27-2008, 02:34 PM
I've been disappointed with their collection (as a whole) since the Black Album...which was pretty much their transition from true Metal to what ever they're considered now.

**************In keeping with the tradition of the thread*******************
Rascal Flats - I'm moving on (when I originally posted)

Aerosmith - Eat The Rich

stlrtruck
08-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Give me your eyes - Brandon Heath

silver & black
08-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Johnny Winter - Too Much Seconal

TheWarDen86
08-27-2008, 07:15 PM
I've been disappointed with their collection (as a whole) since the Black Album...which was pretty much their transition from true Metal to what ever they're considered now.

**************In keeping with the tradition of the thread*******************
Rascal Flats - I'm moving on (when I originally posted)

Aerosmith - Eat The Rich

See, and I think they went from thrash (first 3-4 albums) to commercial metal (Black Album) to what ever it is now.

"Look After You" - The Fray (a band quickly moving to the top of my favorites list)

Tankus_Maximus
08-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Warriors - Agnostic Front

vasteeler
08-28-2008, 10:47 AM
To go along w/ the Metallica theme i havnt liked them since and justice for all everything after imo has been crap. Hopefully this new album will be good but I have my doubts

puscifer - country boner

Steelerstrength
08-28-2008, 02:06 PM
And Justice For All was awesome! Blackened is my fave on that album! (Try playing that on Rock Band! I'm always on bass.)

I've been to one concert and had an incredible time in the 9th row! The flames were hot as a MF'er! Thought I would be the oldest dude there, but no F'n way!

That said, I have every album/CD and find greatness in each.

No Leaf Clover - Metallica

"Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
is just the freight train coming your way!"

STEELtownHAVOX
08-28-2008, 02:25 PM
...the phone ring at work. good stuff, limewire it.

Texasteel
08-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Layla / Eric Clapton

tony hipchest
08-28-2008, 02:42 PM
And Justice For All was awesome! Blackened is my fave on that album! (Try playing that on Rock Band! I'm always on bass.)

I've been to one concert and had an incredible time in the 9th row! The flames were hot as a MF'er! Thought I would be the oldest dude there, but no F'n way!

That said, I have every album/CD and find greatness in each.

No Leaf Clover - Metallica

"Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
is just the freight train coming your way!"saw em 3 times between 92-93 after they blew up and made it big. i'll tell you what, the best band ive ever seen live. when they play their older stuf they rock it harder than ever.

el paso was their solo tour which was about a 3 and a half hour show. each member took the stage by themself and did about a 15 minute solo. lars on the drums was a FREAK and rivaled anything tommy lee ever did.

james and kirk had a little duel. james got blown away and walked off the stage which led to kirks solo. kirk showed how all those lessons from satriani payed off. he did some very classical stuff. dudes got mad skillz.

newstead ripped it up on the bass and did some funk, blues, jazz and of course thrashed it.

in las cruces was the HUGE summer tour with faith no more and guns in roses. it was the tour where those huge flames you talked about burned james' arm to hell. they had the megadeath guitarist fill in. i catered that show, so got paid to watch it for free. backstage passes and all. ( is set up their room with all the food and alcohol) bumped into kirk carrying his guitar through the skinny hallway. AWESOME! we listened to the final song "greenhell" :tt03: from behind the stage, and cheered them and told them they f'in rocked as they walked off. each one was like "thanks guys".

albuquerque was with suicidal tendencies, fight, and candlebox. once again metallica stole the show. i would go see them anytime. hugest mosh pit ive ever seen. 5000+ jammed tight to the stage. it got pretty tight and we got the hell out of there (took about 20 minutes to squeeze through. huge pockets of flat out fighting were breaking out everywhere. i thought it was gonna get bad. :guitar:

im jammin some channel 124 on sirius. pat and tim- moving the chains.

Steelerstrength
08-28-2008, 03:14 PM
TH,

Damn! I can only imagine how awesome that was to be there for the early days! Thanks for sharing the experience! I re-read your post, and transported myself back for the vicarious experience! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::banging:

Right now it's "Si Tu Te Vas" from Los Temerarios. I love Mexican music!

xfl2001fan
08-28-2008, 03:21 PM
SI TU TE VAS? If you go? Go with you? My Spanish is real rusty...but I think that's what it means.

Been listening to Incubus and Daughtery all day.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-29-2008, 04:22 AM
Fire lake-Bob Seger

(love The Eagles background vocals)

TroysBadDawg
08-29-2008, 04:28 AM
The Browns Lose again.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-29-2008, 06:35 AM
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Fall Down

GutterflowerSteel
08-29-2008, 09:17 AM
saw em 3 times between 92-93 after they blew up and made it big. i'll tell you what, the best band ive ever seen live. when they play their older stuf they rock it harder than ever.

I saw them in 1988 *cough cough* on the Monsters of Rock tour (with Kingdom Come - remember them? Dokken, The Scorpions and Van Halen headlining :applaudit: ) At the time, Metallica was writiing and recording And Justice For All while on the road - it was just after Jason joined the band. They kicked A$$ cuz they were still raw, hungry and young lol

NP: Suite: Madame Blue ~ Styx

GBMelBlount
08-29-2008, 09:54 AM

Great tune! I have Dulcinea and used to listen to that CD all the time in the 90's.

NP - Learning to fly - Pink Floyd

tony hipchest
08-29-2008, 10:23 AM
I saw them in 1988 *cough cough* on the Monsters of Rock tour (with Kingdom Come - remember them? Dokken, The Scorpions and Van Halen headlining :applaudit: ) At the time, Metallica was writiing and recording And Justice For All while on the road - it was just after Jason joined the band. They kicked A$$ cuz they were still raw, hungry and young lol

NP: Suite: Madame Blue ~ Styxthat was a huge show playing in huge venues with very few dates. (i think about 12). the closest they came to me was denver (9 hr drive). i just so happened to be visiting my dad in colorado springs but missed it by about a week. :dang:

speaking of the scorpions, i also catered this video for "under the same sun" out at white sands (which is 9 miles away)-

vf9_Mg4IO5E

awesome experience! watch the clouds in the video (which took about 5-6 hours to shoot). it couldnt have been planned more perfectly to set the mood and tempo of the song and story it told. the day started out like it was gonna be sunny with clear skies. the beginning of the video is bright but then it turns ominously darker. it almost looks like effects but it was all natural, even all the wind and sand that was blowing. even the lightning bolt. (lol at the aluminum foil soccer ball)

it was a small set with about 40 people (and a horse). the guys were totally cool. after we served them lunch they had no problems with us sitting down and eating with them. we talked about the weather and the world of difference between the climate and scenery between new mexico and germany.

i got a kick ass picture after the shoot with the band in front of the drums and the guys holding their instruments. klause meine had his arm around my shoulder like we were brothers (he's gotta be only 5 feet tall). being that i was the typical metalhead, i looked like the frontman of the band. :tt03:

catering is an excellent job. axl rose was a primadonna asshole so i served his 2 bottles of dom chilled in a generic salad bowl and stole his ashtray. :chuckle: my boss was pissed. i got the cheese platter into "faith no more"s room after they got off the set. i asked if they still wanted it and the bassist with the dreads musta thought i was some fanboy cause he asked if i was gonna rub it on his feet. dick. i lookd at the drummer, said "maybe he will", set down the platter and walked out.

that production crew was in the hundereds (lots of people to feed). duff was cool and ate with all the workers, but it was no suprise that metallica were the coolest and most down to earth of the bunch.

TheWarDen86
08-29-2008, 10:26 AM

Awesome song!!

"Spreading the Disease" - Queensryche

TheWarDen86
08-29-2008, 10:29 AM
saw em 3 times between 92-93 after they blew up and made it big. i'll tell you what, the best band ive ever seen live. when they play their older stuf they rock it harder than ever.

el paso was their solo tour which was about a 3 and a half hour show. each member took the stage by themself and did about a 15 minute solo. lars on the drums was a FREAK and rivaled anything tommy lee ever did.

james and kirk had a little duel. james got blown away and walked off the stage which led to kirks solo. kirk showed how all those lessons from satriani payed off. he did some very classical stuff. dudes got mad skillz.

newstead ripped it up on the bass and did some funk, blues, jazz and of course thrashed it.

in las cruces was the HUGE summer tour with faith no more and guns in roses. it was the tour where those huge flames you talked about burned james' arm to hell. they had the megadeath guitarist fill in. i catered that show, so got paid to watch it for free. backstage passes and all. ( is set up their room with all the food and alcohol) bumped into kirk carrying his guitar through the skinny hallway. AWESOME! we listened to the final song "greenhell" :tt03: from behind the stage, and cheered them and told them they f'in rocked as they walked off. each one was like "thanks guys".

albuquerque was with suicidal tendencies, fight, and candlebox. once again metallica stole the show. i would go see them anytime. hugest mosh pit ive ever seen. 5000+ jammed tight to the stage. it got pretty tight and we got the hell out of there (took about 20 minutes to squeeze through. huge pockets of flat out fighting were breaking out everywhere. i thought it was gonna get bad. :guitar:

im jammin some channel 124 on sirius. pat and tim- moving the chains.

Seen Metallica 7 times since 1986. Nothing tops seeing them at Giants Stadium in 2004 (Summer Sanitarium Tour). They played NO NEW CRAP and the crowd was as loud as I have ever heard them. You could hear every word being sung by the crowd perfectly clear and loud as hell. I think even the band was in awe. It was awesome to be a part of.

vasteeler
08-29-2008, 10:50 AM

I saw that same show at RFK stadium, Kingdom come was terrible Dokken was terrible The scorpions ROCKED ,Metallica did as well And then came Van Halen I dont know if they were any good or not they were too loud to even disifer what they were playing

Robert Plant and The Strange Sensation- A wicked version of Black Dog

GutterflowerSteel
08-29-2008, 02:03 PM
I saw that same show at RFK stadium, Kingdom come was terrible Dokken was terrible The scorpions ROCKED ,Metallica did as well And then came Van Halen I dont know if they were any good or not they were too loud to even disifer what they were playing

I was at that RFK show. Remember how the place got totally trashed - plus all of the bonfires and people getting thrown up into the air in blankets on the field lol Everyone was going nuts.

...and yes, Dokken and Kingdom Come both sucked that day - Metallica and the Scorpions were the BOMB and so was Van Halen. I don't remember them being too loud and distorted though.

NP: Moving the Chains on Sirius is about to start.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-30-2008, 05:24 AM

I saw Dokken and Krokus together in 1986....memorable concert for me because the bass player from Krokus actually stopped playing midway through a song and picked up what had to be the LARGEST pair of panties I have ever seen...that someone threw onto the stage.

Now listening to..........Suede - Animal Nitrate

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-30-2008, 05:35 AM

Believe it or not Tony....best concert I ever saw was John Mellencamp...I didnt want to go but was dating a girl who bought us both tickets. He played that audiance like they were an instrument....has all of us eating out of his hand.

Every single person in the arena was singing "Rain on the Scarecrow" at the top of thier lungs....total showman.

GutterflowerSteel
08-30-2008, 06:10 AM
And The Cradle Will Rock ~ Van Halen

GutterflowerSteel
08-30-2008, 06:12 AM
I saw Dokken and Krokus together in 1986....memorable concert for me because the bass player from Krokus actually stopped playing midway through a song and picked up what had to be the LARGEST pair of panties I have ever seen...that someone threw onto the stage.

LOL

I've seen Dokken open for Judas Priest and also Aerosmith on the Permanent Vacation tour. George Lynch passed out onstage after the third song and the roadies came out and literally dragged him off by the heels.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-30-2008, 06:15 AM
LOL

I've seen Dokken open for Judas Priest and also Aerosmith on the Permanent Vacation tour. George Lynch passed out onstage after the third song and the roadies came out and literally dragged him off by the heels.

That beats my story of a very intoxicated Stevie Nicks spinning on stage....right off the right side into the pit...concert was delayed for 15 minutes until she came out and sang the rest of her songs....(holding onto the mike and standing in one place)

GutterflowerSteel
08-30-2008, 06:32 AM
That beats my story of a very intoxicated Stevie Nicks spinning on stage....right off the right side into the pit...concert was delayed for 15 minutes until she came out and sang the rest of her songs....(holding onto the mike and standing in one place)

LOL That's pretty funny though. I've never seen Stevie live.

NP: Anti-Social ~ Anthrax

GBMelBlount
08-30-2008, 06:33 AM

Thanks LLT! Nothing like a story about plus size panties to go with my morning coffee.... :chuckle:

NP: Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-30-2008, 06:37 AM
Thanks LLT! Nothing like a story about plus size panties to go with my morning coffee.... :chuckle:

DUDE...I am not kidding...I'm talking small bedsheet!!!!:laughing:

NP.. Damn Yankees-High Enough

GutterflowerSteel
08-30-2008, 06:46 AM
Swept Away ~ Sammy Hagar

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-30-2008, 06:52 AM
Metallica -Enter Sandman

Texasteel
08-30-2008, 07:09 AM
My wife, snoring her freaking head off.

stlrtruck
08-30-2008, 01:01 PM
AC, fan, and a thunderstorm rolling through (most likely courtesy of Gustav)

GutterflowerSteel
08-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Real ~ Goo Goo Dolls

TheWarDen86
08-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Real ~ Goo Goo Dolls"Real," You ain't kiddin'.  I remember seeing them when the stage was 6 3/4" off the floor, about 25 people there and I was just standing there looking at thier equipment. About a year later the radio is over playing them.This is a great thread by-the-way Gutterflower.

LambertIsGod58
08-31-2008, 05:19 AM
"Have a Cigar" by Pink Floyd

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-31-2008, 05:33 AM
Counting Crows - A Long December

(too mellow for this early in the morning)

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-31-2008, 05:35 AM
Roxette - Dangerous

(A little better)

GBMelBlount
08-31-2008, 06:44 AM
NP: These Dreams - Jim Croce

GutterflowerSteel
08-31-2008, 06:50 AM
"Real," You ain't kiddin'. I remember seeing them when the stage was 6 3/4" off the floor, about 25 people there and I was just standing there looking at thier equipment. About a year later the radio is over playing them.This is a great thread by-the-way Gutterflower.

That's really cool that you saw them back in their early days. It's hard to believe that they've been around since 1986! Their song Real is on the USA Olympics Team soundtrack.

NP: Falling Away ~ Hugh Wilson

xXTheSteelKingsXx
08-31-2008, 10:29 AM
I Won't See You Tonight part 2 by Avenged Sevenfold.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-31-2008, 10:34 AM
Mister Mister-Kyrie

millwalldavey
08-31-2008, 11:00 AM
Rock Out - Motorhead!

GutterflowerSteel
08-31-2008, 11:12 AM
Pull Me Under ~ Dream Theater

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-31-2008, 11:22 AM
Grizzly Bear - Knife

GutterflowerSteel
08-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Jelly Roll ~ Blue Murder

silver & black
08-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Alex Harvey - Vambo

43Hitman
08-31-2008, 03:41 PM
The Needle Lies- Queensryche

43Hitman
08-31-2008, 03:43 PM
Pull Me Under ~ Dream Theater

Great song- Prolly the best studio band ever put together.

GutterflowerSteel
08-31-2008, 03:57 PM
High Wire ~ Badlands

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-31-2008, 04:27 PM
Green Day- No One Knows

GutterflowerSteel
09-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Hands All Over ~ Soundgarden

millwalldavey
09-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Blood Tsunami's "Thrash Metal" album. Insane thrash with Bard from Emperor (Black metal band... hes the one who murdered the gay guy, nows hes outta the clink.)

GutterflowerSteel
09-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Our Love ~ Krokus

silver & black
09-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Junkyard - Texas

SteelCityMan786
09-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Remember The Name-Fort Minor

silver & black
09-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Tool - H

millwalldavey
09-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Johnny Thunders and the HEartbreakers - LAMF album

GutterflowerSteel
09-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Midnite Dynamite ~ Kix

millwalldavey
09-02-2008, 05:44 AM
Midnite Dynamite ~ Kix

WOW! My sisters rocked that album all the time when I was younger. "Walkin Away" was a classic power ballad that got no respect.

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-02-2008, 06:13 AM
Third Eye Blind -Semi-Charmed Life

GBMelBlount
09-02-2008, 06:26 AM
No Matter What - Badfinger

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-02-2008, 07:05 AM
Fleetwood Mac -Hold Me

Steelerstrength
09-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Cyanide - Metallica (single released today)

Hammer67
09-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Allison Krauss and Union Station

GutterflowerSteel
09-02-2008, 02:41 PM
WOW! My sisters rocked that album all the time when I was younger. "Walkin Away" was a classic power ballad that got no respect.

Kix are hometown boys :thumbsup: I was always partial to Tear Down The Walls as their underrated power ballad. Maybe I shouldn't confess this - but I attended their record release party for Blow My Fuse at Hammerjacks in Baltimore - ummm ... waaay back in the late 80s!! :smoker:

NP: Movin' The Chains w/T-Rock & PK on Sirius

stlrtruck
09-02-2008, 02:50 PM
OK GFS are you a Child's Play fan too? Or of Brian Jack. I remember seeing him play a local gig at a place out by the fairgrounds.

"It's my bottle, it's my whiskey, and if I want I'll drink it all."

Right now I'm listening to:
Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman

SteelMember
09-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Psycho ~ Puddle of Mudd

silver & black
09-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Alex Harvey - Midnight Moses

revefsreleets
09-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Fix You- Coldplay

silver & black
09-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Armored Saint - March of the Saint

GBMelBlount
09-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Take A Picture - Filter

revefsreleets
09-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Armored Saint - March of the Saint

Right ON!!!

GutterflowerSteel
09-02-2008, 08:53 PM
OK GFS are you a Child's Play fan too? Or of Brian Jack. I remember seeing him play a local gig at a place out by the fairgrounds.

"It's my bottle, it's my whiskey, and if I want I'll drink it all."

Right now I'm listening to:
Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman
YES - and I have that cd, too :thumbsup:

I was also a fan of Crack The Sky, Dixie Road Ducks, Wrathchild and Never Never. Did you ever go to Shiley Acres in WV for the monthly Sunday concerts?

NP: Heaven's Trail ~ Tesla

silver & black
09-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Riot - Outlaw

silver & black
09-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Kick Axe - Alive and Kickin'

revefsreleets
09-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Riot - Outlaw

Dude, really? Riot? "Swords and Tequila" WON a battle of the bands for my band back circa 86 or so...the prize was to play the biggest club in town. We never got there because the oldest dude in the band was 16 (I was 15) and we were illegal.

We got some other gig at the VFW...we played "Four Horseman" to perfection. Nobody in that little podunk town had ever even heard of such a thing. We LITERALLY blew them away.

Ah, good times and good metal memories...

revefsreleets
09-02-2008, 09:15 PM

Dreamin' About You (Vices) is one of my all time favorite metal ballads...

MACH1
09-02-2008, 09:44 PM

Now your talkin.

Black Water
Doobie Bros.

TheWarDen86
09-02-2008, 09:53 PM
"Traffic Report" - NJ Turnpike Authority

There's no construction, accidents, lane closures or other insignificant event that usually causes the turnpike to back up to Vermont due to rubber necking!!! YAY!

stlrtruck
09-03-2008, 07:56 AM
YES - and I have that cd, too :thumbsup:

I was also a fan of Crack The Sky, Dixie Road Ducks, Wrathchild and Never Never. Did you ever go to Shiley Acres in WV for the monthly Sunday concerts?

NP: Heaven's Trail ~ Tesla

I have that CD too. Pull it out every once in awhile and just jam.

Good ole Shiley Acres. I went there once with my brother and saw Warrant (before they hit it big) and I can't even remember the other two bands. I remember drinking all day long, laughing at my brother for passing out along the fence and getting sun burnt on his knees (yeah he had holy jeans on). Tried to go back a few other times but got diverted.

I also remember Crack The Sky, Wrathchild, and Never Never. Didn't Never Never use to play at the Rabbit's Foot?

SteelMember
09-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Around the World ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers

vasteeler
09-03-2008, 10:42 AM
I was at that RFK show. Remember how the place got totally trashed - plus all of the bonfires and people getting thrown up into the air in blankets on the field lol Everyone was going nuts.

...and yes, Dokken and Kingdom Come both sucked that day - Metallica and the Scorpions were the BOMB and so was Van Halen. I don't remember them being too loud and distorted though.

NP: Moving the Chains on Sirius is about to start.

can you beleive that was 20 years ago:dang:

GutterflowerSteel
09-03-2008, 11:44 AM
I have that CD too. Pull it out every once in awhile and just jam.

Good ole Shiley Acres. I went there once with my brother and saw Warrant (before they hit it big) and I can't even remember the other two bands. I remember drinking all day long, laughing at my brother for passing out along the fence and getting sun burnt on his knees (yeah he had holy jeans on). Tried to go back a few other times but got diverted.

I also remember Crack The Sky, Wrathchild, and Never Never. Didn't Never Never use to play at the Rabbit's Foot?

Child's Play was so underrated, I thought.

Yep, Never Never played at The Foot all the time. I saw Wrathchild there one Thanksgiving night, too.

Shiley Acres ~ that was all kinds of fun in the sun! :drink:

GutterflowerSteel
09-03-2008, 11:50 AM
can you beleive that was 20 years ago:dang:

Thanks for that little reminder LOL That show was the day before my 5 year class reunion - I rolled in there the next day, still burnt from the show, proudly wearing my concert shirt :flap: (In high school, I was nominated Most Likely To Become A Rock Groupie - go figure lol)

Good times, good times ...

NP: Kickstart My Heart ~ Motley Crue

stlrtruck
09-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Child's Play was so underrated, I thought.

Yep, Never Never played at The Foot all the time. I saw Wrathchild there one Thanksgiving night, too.

Shiley Acres ~ that was all kinds of fun in the sun! :drink:

I remember the foot use to have this drink called "Purple F#$k" My brother use to work there and he got me in for free one night - that was a damaging Thursday night.

And I agree Child's Play was underrated. I hear Brian Jack still does a few sessions in the local scene but nothing big.

Now I'm listening to Mercy Me: I can only imagine.

silver & black
09-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Dangerous Toys - Hard Luck Champion

revefsreleets
09-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Saw that Monsters show at Three Rivers. It was about 110 degrees (literally) and we just drank water all day. Let me tell you, there is nothing more disgusting than moshing with sweaty Metallica fans, but, somehow, it seemed alright at the time.

My buddy somehow snuck backstage (it involved getting under the stage somehow...still not sure of the logistics of it to this day)and met Don Dokken.

Good times...

Steelerstrength
09-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Pride - Damageplan

silver & black
09-03-2008, 06:51 PM
London Quireboys - Whipin' Boy

GutterflowerSteel
09-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Love Spreads ~ The Stone Roses

revefsreleets
09-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Love Spreads ~ The Stone Roses

One of my favorite bands...they beget SO many other bands out of Manchester.

I haven't done due diligence concerning you. You are a rockin and cool chick...is the av pic actually you?

SteelCityMan786
09-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Soldier-Eminem

GutterflowerSteel
09-03-2008, 10:38 PM
One of my favorite bands...they beget SO many other bands out of Manchester.

I haven't done due diligence concerning you. You are a rockin and cool chick...is the av pic actually you?
Yes, that's really me - who else would it be? :laughing: And I DO like to rock -thanks http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1486/slashac7.gif

One more before I crash:

Pink Moon ~ Nick Drake

stlrtruck
09-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Palin's speech from last night

revefsreleets
09-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Yes, that's really me - who else would it be? :laughing: And I DO like to rock -thanks http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1486/slashac7.gif

One more before I crash:

Pink Moon ~ Nick Drake
The picture in my av is NOT me...:thumbsup:

vasteeler
09-04-2008, 10:42 AM

Yeah right:flap:

audio slave - show me how to live

GutterflowerSteel
09-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the warning! lol :wink02:

NP: Shot In The Dark ~ Jake E.Lee w/Ozzy Osbourne :flap:

xfl2001fan
09-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Blissful silence (unless you count the sound of keyboard keys clicking and a fan blowing on my face.)

MACH1
09-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Marilyn Manson

Personal Jesus

The Duke
09-04-2008, 12:37 PM
my stereo's broken so nothing :crying02:

I need an ipod or something....

silver & black
09-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Badlands - Streets Cry Freedom

xfl2001fan
09-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Kevin Sharp - I'm already loving you too much

silver & black
09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
C.O.C - Thirteen Angels

Preacher
09-04-2008, 07:40 PM
NFL....

Finally!!

xfl2001fan
09-04-2008, 08:07 PM
NFL....

Finally!!

:applaudit::applaudit::drink::drink::thumbsup::thu mbsup:

GutterflowerSteel
09-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Children of the Damned ~Iron Maiden

silver & black
09-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Mahogany Rush - Dragonfly

Steelerstrength
09-05-2008, 04:51 PM
All Nightmare Long - Metallica from Death Magnetic

GutterflowerSteel
09-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Sausalito Summer Night ~ Diesel

silver & black
09-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Twisted Sister - Under The Blade

GutterflowerSteel
09-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Stranglehold ~ Ted Nugent

silver & black
09-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Stranglehold ~ Ted Nugent

That has to be my all time favorite ... I never get tired of hearing it. :thumbsup:

silver & black
09-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Queensryche - Queen Of The Reich

GutterflowerSteel
09-06-2008, 06:33 PM
That has to be my all time favorite ... I never get tired of hearing it. :thumbsup:

Me, too. :drink:

NP: Voodoo Chile ~ Jimi Hendrix

silver & black
09-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Mahogany Rush - Poppy

silver & black
09-06-2008, 08:28 PM
The White Stripes - Ball And Biscuit

GutterflowerSteel
09-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Bustin' Loose ~ Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers

silver & black
09-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Tool - Jambi

GutterflowerSteel
09-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Sunshower ~ Chris Cornell

The Duke
09-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Tool - Jambi

oh tool :thumbsup: very underated band imo

I recently got Undertow. love it

to keep with the same band....

Tool-Hush

Galax Steeler
09-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Kid Rock all summer long

GutterflowerSteel
09-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Renegades of Funk ~ Rage Against the Machine

GBMelBlount
09-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Beautiful Day - U2

GutterflowerSteel
09-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Shimmer ~ Fuel

vasteeler
09-08-2008, 11:01 AM
oh tool :thumbsup: very underated band imo

I recently got Undertow. love it

to keep with the same band....

Tool-Hush

on the same band the pot

GBMelBlount
09-09-2008, 07:37 AM
American Tune - Paul Simon

SteelMember
09-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Jane ~ Jefferson Starship

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-09-2008, 10:45 AM
38 special- Hold on Loosely

(GREAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!)

GBMelBlount
09-09-2008, 11:10 AM

(GREAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!)

Completely agree. Another song I really like by them (though not sung by the lead singer I believe) is "Second chance."

btw, Gutter, Shimmer is also an absolute favorite. I used to blast that on wife's car stereo on the rare occasion she'd let me near her car. :chuckle:

GutterflowerSteel
09-09-2008, 11:45 AM
btw, Gutter, Shimmer is also an absolute favorite. I used to blast that on wife's car stereo on the rare occasion she'd let me near her car. :chuckle:
I LOVE Fuel :thumbsup:

(GREAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!)

I agree :wink02:

NP: Big Machine ~ Goo Goo Dolls

TheWarDen86
09-09-2008, 07:05 PM
"Something Wicked This Way Comes" - Nuclear Assault

warddj86
09-09-2008, 07:08 PM
More than a Feeling- Boston

TheWarDen86
09-09-2008, 07:58 PM
"More than a Feeling" - Boston

:rofl:

I'll bet it is, eh Patriots Fans?. :rofl:

"Ride the Lightning" - Metallica.

GBMelBlount
09-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Northern Sky - Nick Drake (Serendipity soundtrack)

GutterflowerSteel
09-09-2008, 09:25 PM
It's Bad, Y'Know ~ R.L. Burnside
From the first Sopranos soundtrack

JPPT1974
09-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Boys-The Beatles

vasteeler
09-12-2008, 10:36 AM
p-funk - standing on the verge of getting it on

stlrtruck
09-12-2008, 10:48 AM
the phone ringing because no one on the other end is picking it up.

GutterflowerSteel
09-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Hella Good ~ No Doubt

xfl2001fan
09-12-2008, 12:26 PM
That Was Just Your Life - Metallica

Steelerstrength
09-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Lumia Nights - John Serrie

(It's new age shit for relaxing! Great stress reliever!)

xfl2001fan
09-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Jeff Dunham - Arguing with myself

TheWarDen86
09-12-2008, 03:04 PM
"Too Young to Fall in Love" - Motley Crue. :noidea:

GutterflowerSteel
09-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Renegades of Funk ~ Rage Against The Machine

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Dreadlocks by Murs

TheWarDen86
09-12-2008, 10:11 PM
"Unforgiven III" - THE Metallica. ... AWESOME SONG!!!

:jammin:

GutterflowerSteel
09-13-2008, 07:22 AM
10,000 Horses ~ Candlebox
Good morning, everyone! :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-13-2008, 08:10 AM
Angel Eyes -Jeff Healey....... (RIP-Jeff Healey)

GutterflowerSteel
09-13-2008, 08:32 AM
Ah, Leah! ~ Donnie Iris

GBMelBlount
09-13-2008, 08:38 AM
Blossom - James Taylor

GutterflowerSteel
09-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Heaven Beside You ~ Alice In Chains

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Tempted-Squeeze

GBMelBlount
09-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Tempted-Squeeze

Awwwwwesome Tune!!!!!!! I practically wore out their album "singles - 45 & under"

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Awwwwwesome Tune!!!!!!! I practically wore out their album "singles - 45 & under"

Everyone is staring at me while I sing out loud.

SCREW 'EM!!!

Great Tune!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-13-2008, 02:41 PM
..and now.....Working for the Weekend-Loverboy!!!!!!!

GutterflowerSteel
09-13-2008, 03:11 PM
Wonderful One ~ Page & Plant

xfl2001fan
09-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Bleed It Out - Linkin Park

Polamalu Princess
09-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Three Strange Days by School of Fish.

Great song of the early 90's!!!!

Love the group - so sorry they are long gone.

xfl2001fan
09-14-2008, 06:03 AM
Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-14-2008, 06:12 AM
Semi-Charmed Life-Third Eye Blind

xfl2001fan
09-14-2008, 06:15 AM
Simple Man - Lynard Skynard

GutterflowerSteel
09-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Hemorrhage ~ Fuel

GBMelBlount
09-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Hemorrhage ~ Fuel

Awesome Tune! :thumbsup:

With Arms Wide Open - Creed

Steelerstrength
09-15-2008, 06:34 PM
If Heaven - Andy Griggs

Nice country tune to work to!:smile:

Polamalu Princess
09-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Samson and Deliah - Shirley Manson.

Great tune. She did it for the new season of Terminator. I am not sure it is a single, but it is a cool tune.

Polamalu Princess
09-15-2008, 07:54 PM
If Heaven - Andy Griggs

Nice country tune to work to!:smile:

My family knows and is really good friends with Andy. My cousin is his best friend. He is a great guy. He is one of the few stars that really has his head on straight and always remembers where he came from.

SteelCityMan786
09-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Monday Night Football Commentators babbling.

millwalldavey
09-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Chapel of Ghouls by Morbid Angel. Havent heard in in like 10 years so I said what the hell.

SteelMember
09-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Paradise City ~ G N' R

stlrtruck
09-16-2008, 01:04 PM
Some training person talking about the procedures that need to be written so the people in India can be trained properly to take my job over.

The Duke
09-16-2008, 02:51 PM
Def Leppard - Rock Of Ages

SteelMember
09-17-2008, 10:47 AM
What 'cha want ~ Beastie Boys

GutterflowerSteel
09-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Whiskey Dust ~ Badlands

TheWarDen86
09-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Beethoven's 5th Symphony (London Philharmonic).

GutterflowerSteel
09-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Life Is Beautiful ~ Sixx AM

GBMelBlount
09-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Everflow - Foo Fighters

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Devour by Shinedown.

vasteeler
09-18-2008, 07:09 AM
just because - janes addiction

SteelMember
09-19-2008, 07:52 AM
I wanna be sedated ~ The Romones :alcoholic

It's only 9am here, but it's 5 o'clock somewhere.:drink: I wish.

GBMelBlount
09-19-2008, 08:14 AM
I wanna be sedated ~ The Romones :alcoholic

It's only 9am here, but it's 5 o'clock somewhere.:drink: I wish.

LOL! I'm debating simply adjusting my clock right now.....why wait? :thumbsup:

I worked with a guy who "hid" a bottle of liquor in his drawer. He was much more productive (and easier to undertstand) in the morning....... *chuckle*

Give a little bit - Supertramp.

GutterflowerSteel
09-19-2008, 11:55 AM
All My Life ~ Foo Fighters

GBMelBlount
09-19-2008, 04:14 PM
Clumsy - Our Lady Peace

GutterflowerSteel
09-19-2008, 04:27 PM
Blues Before and After ~ The Smithereens

GBMelBlount
09-19-2008, 04:48 PM
Many Miles Away - Police

TheWarDen86
09-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Andre Segovia

GBMelBlount
09-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Silver, Blue & Gold - Bad Company

GutterflowerSteel
09-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Wrathchild ~ Iron Maiden
~ Rock in Rio concert - on VH1Classic right now ...

GBMelBlount
09-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Whiter Shade of Pale - Annie Lennox

TheWarDen86
09-19-2008, 11:26 PM
This one will take you back....

"Waiting for a Grl Like You." - Foreigner. Doe anyone else miss the 80's?

http://theatrx.8m.com/THEATRX%20Proudly%20Presents.../PITP%20footloose.2.jpg

MACH1
09-20-2008, 02:04 AM
Nazareth

Bad Luck

lamberts-lost-tooth
09-20-2008, 06:40 AM

"Waiting for a Grl Like You." - Foreigner. Doe anyone else miss the 80's?

YES!!!!!!

....Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) -Journey.

GBMelBlount
09-20-2008, 10:03 AM
TheWarDen

"Waiting for a Girl Like You." - Foreigner. Does anyone else miss the 80's?
Yep, wife and I love 80's music.

NP - Oh Very Young - Cat Stevens

"Oh very young
What will you leave us this time
Youre only dancing on this earth for a short while
And though your dreams may toss and turn you now
They will vanish away like your daddys best jeans
Denim blue fading up to the sky
And though you want them to last forever
You know they never will
You know they never will
And the patches make the goodbye harder still"

Polamalu Princess
09-20-2008, 10:41 AM
:pw::kiss02:Whiter Shade of Pale - Annie Lennox

GutterflowerSteel
09-20-2008, 04:43 PM
Does anyone else miss the 80's?

ABSOLUTELY!

NP: Mistral Wind ~ Heart
From Greatest Hits Live

GBMelBlount
09-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Til it Shines - Bob Seger

Hammer67
09-20-2008, 07:56 PM
Allison Krauss and Robert Plant...again...I am on a kick.

Polamalu Princess
09-21-2008, 06:39 PM
:crying01::crying01::crying01::crying01:My tears hitting the keyboard as I type after this ugly loss...

GutterflowerSteel
09-23-2008, 12:21 PM
Push ~ Matchbox 20

GBMelBlount
09-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin

xXTheSteelKingsXx
09-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Twisted Transister by Korn

GBMelBlount
09-23-2008, 09:56 PM
Tonight, Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins

SteelMember
09-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Sympathy for the Devil ~ The Rolling Stones

I really like the Janes Addiction version also.

GutterflowerSteel
09-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Love Don't Mean A Thing ~ Badlands

GBMelBlount
09-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Best of You - Foo Fighters

GutterflowerSteel
09-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Killing In The Name Of ~ Rage Against The Machine

GBMelBlount
09-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Bridge over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel

vasteeler
09-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Sympathy for the Devil ~ The Rolling Stones

I really like the Janes Addiction version also.

yeah i agree janes version is very cool

white stripes - icky thump

stlrtruck
09-30-2008, 07:58 AM
Trying to listen to THE JOY FM Morning Cruise amongst the constant chatter of co-workers.

GBMelBlount
09-30-2008, 08:27 AM
These are the days - Natlaie merchant

"when May is rushing over you with desire
to be part of the miracles you see in every hour
you'll know it's true, that you are blessed and lucky
it's true, that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you"

HometownGal
10-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Desperado ~ The Eagles (Hell Freezes Over concert on VH1-CL!) :tt03:

TheWarDen86
10-04-2008, 01:34 AM
"Forever Can Be" - ASHES dIVIDE

GOOD SONG

TSDMedic
10-04-2008, 06:24 AM
Inside the Fire by Disturbed

It's a new rock song so only us younger folk would know about it.....hahahahaha!:rofl::laughing::chuckle::toofun ny:

steelersfanman92
10-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Hammerhead by Offspring

GutterflowerSteel
10-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Beautiful Ways ~ Pat McGee Band

TheWarDen86
10-07-2008, 04:38 PM
The Michael Kay Show - 1050 ESPN New York.

silver & black
10-07-2008, 08:13 PM
"Slack Jaw Jezebel" - Gov't Mule

stlrtruck
10-07-2008, 09:37 PM
The Debate - part II

cowboykilla
10-07-2008, 10:52 PM
The Recession by Young Jeezy & L.A.X. by The Game.:drink:

Aussie_steeler
10-08-2008, 01:34 AM
"Rock N Roll Train" by ACDC

The new single aint bad

Looking forward to the new album released later this month ( Black Ice)

vasteeler
10-08-2008, 10:54 AM
velvet revolver - head space:tt03:

Leftoverhard
10-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Barking Dogs - I hate the mailman vol. II

GBMelBlount
10-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Love Bug - Jonas Brothers

stlrtruck
10-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Cartoons on Discovery channel and the sounds of working from home and feverish 3 year old who doesn't think she's sick one minute and then thinks she is the next!!

KeiselPower99
10-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Lamarr Woodley on Espn First Take

GutterflowerSteel
10-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Homesick ~ Atlanta Rhythm Section

silver & black
10-09-2008, 07:53 PM
"Minstel In The Gallery" - Jethro tull

GBMelBlount
10-09-2008, 09:11 PM
You Can Close Your Eyes - James Taylor

MasterOfPuppets
10-09-2008, 09:14 PM
HOUSE OF PAIN - FASTERprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilte rprofanityfilterprofanityfilterCAT

GutterflowerSteel
10-10-2008, 04:03 AM
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4315/judaspriesnostradamusalxo0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

vasteeler
10-10-2008, 10:20 AM
HOUSE OF PAIN - FASTERprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilte rprofanityfilterprofanityfilterCAT

holy cow I never would have thought about that song again if you didnt mention it

silver & black
10-10-2008, 08:13 PM
"Too Rolling Stoned" - Robin Trower

GBMelBlount
10-11-2008, 06:56 PM
If we were a movie - Hannah Montana

silver & black
10-11-2008, 10:15 PM
"Sin's A Good Man's Brother" - Grand Funk Railroad

MasterOfPuppets
10-11-2008, 10:40 PM
"Sin's A Good Man's Brother" - Grand Funk Railroad