PDA

View Full Version : New Florida Law Proposed!

MACH1
05-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Yes, this is a real news story about a real law passed in FL's state Senate, folks! Here are a couple of excerpts from the story... :sofunny:

"State moves to ban fake testicles on vehicles" (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080425/od_nm/testicles_dc;_ylt=Aur.Ck3vasc97Lm8N8rOay6s0NUE)

TALLAHASSEE, Florida (Reuters) - Senate lawmakers in Florida have voted to ban the fake bull testicles that dangle from the trailer hitches of many trucks and cars throughout the state.

Motorists would be fined $60 for displaying the novelty items, which are known by brand names like "Truck Nutz" and resemble the south end of a bull moving north.

polamalu82
05-11-2008, 06:04 PM
People complaining about it need to get a life. This country is messed up.

TroysBadDawg
05-12-2008, 05:47 AM
I guess the legislators had nothing better to do, than worry what you have on your truck, maybe next they can ban all political bumper stickers.

Galax Steeler
05-12-2008, 07:00 AM
I see nothing wrong with it exept tom brady might get run over chasing them down the road.

stlrtruck
05-12-2008, 08:51 AM
I wonder if they are going to ban the ones that show a fish or a dog on the trailer hitch too?

I live in FL and I've see only a few of them (most in more traditional redneck areas).

And yeah, this is a top priorty for this state - man I love politicians!!!

Dino 6 Rings
05-12-2008, 01:22 PM
I don't mind those things hanging from the bottom of trucks or cars...it tells me that the person driving the vehicle with the hanging testies is a moronic assssshole that I should avoid at all costs. I like the clear warning.

PisnNapalm
05-12-2008, 02:07 PM
This proposed "ban" has already been struck down. People can hang their replica bull balls with pride.

tony hipchest
05-12-2008, 02:15 PM
This proposed "ban" has already been struck down. People can hang their replica bull balls with pride.:sofunny:

ive only seen 1 set of these on a huge dodge, with a lift kit and big ol knobby tires. it seemed so natural i barely noticed.... but when i did, i thought i was gonna wreck laughing.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-12-2008, 02:17 PM
If ya gotta display fake ones...ya probably dont have "real" ones.:sofunny: