PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady is whining about ESPN and the media's pat-cheat coverage

TackleMeBen
05-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady ripped ESPN today for its coverage of the Patriots' Spygate scandal.

Appearing on the Boston radio station WEEI, Brady suggested that the reason Patriotgate has stayed in the news is that the media in general and ESPN specifically are looking to fabricate a controversy.

"I think it's a way to really sell newspapers, and all the ESPN stations, they've got to fill the air, too," Brady said.

When it was pointed out to Brady that many of the ex-NFL players who work at ESPN were harshly critical of the Patriots and suggested that they gained a huge advantage from stealing signals, Brady said, "It's just kind of the environment right now, though. I think that's the way that guys make it. They just say the craziest things. That's what ESPN has become. ESPN, to me, is like MTV without the videos, ESPN is without the highlights."

ESPN is the 800-pound gorilla in American sports, and a lot of athletes wouldn't want to take the boys in Bristol on. But Brady is one of the few athletes popular enough to take on the Worldwide Leader and not have to worry about repercussions. It will be interesting to see whether ESPN reports Brady's comments

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...367x1200085393 (http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/05/13/tom-brady-rips-espn/?icid=100214839x1202154367x1200085393)

tony hipchest
05-14-2008, 09:38 AM
brady is just like all the douchebag patfans who wanna blame the patriots collossal choke in the SB, on the media.

fansince'76
05-14-2008, 09:45 AM
brady is just like all the douchebag patfans who wanna blame the patriots collossal choke in the SB, on the media.

And here I thought it was because he had a boo-boo on his ankie and couldn't step into his throws. He's as much of an effeminate douche as all his knob-slobbing worshippers. :crying01: :crying01: :crying01:

TackleMeBen
05-14-2008, 09:47 AM
And here I thought it was because he had a boo-boo on his ankie and couldn't step into his throws. :crying01: :crying01: :crying01:
i am sure gieselle can take care of that..lol if not i hear jessica simpson is available now..:wink02:

stillers4me
05-14-2008, 09:51 AM
Can't wait to watch him run from the microphones like he did after the Superbowl when his precious Pats* get booed out of every stadium they visit this year.

Why don't you just paint that target on your back neon orange, Tommyboy! The Steelers D ain't gonna be the only ones that are going to enjoy grinding your pretty face into the turf. :helmet:

stillers4me
05-14-2008, 09:54 AM
i am sure gieselle can take care of that..lol if not i hear jessica simpson is available now..:wink02:

skank......... :sofunny:

memphissteelergirl
05-14-2008, 10:03 AM
"Patriots quarterback Tom Brady ripped ESPN today for its coverage of the Patriots' Spygate scandal..."

Oh, boo-friggin'-hoo.... :coffee:

Dino 6 Rings
05-14-2008, 10:05 AM
So if taping the signals of the opposing team's coaches, and keeping it "hush hush" as Walsh said it was to be kept, didn't give you an advantage...then why the FCK did you do it?

I'm starting to get pssed at these NE cry babies. I've been saying for months I don't care if they did video signals, but the more they cry and whine the more I'm thinking these fckers were up to no good more than what was revealed.

revefsreleets
05-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Hey Tom! STFU!

steeler43pa
05-14-2008, 11:06 AM
They are crying now because they know their edge is lost. They will have to play it fair and square. WE have seen what happens to the Cheatriots* when the game is played on a level playing field. They didn't choke in the SB. They lost because they couldn't cheat.

CanadianSteel
05-14-2008, 12:20 PM
To hell with Tom Brady..... His legacy is tainted as well IMHO.....
I still would like it disclosed what was actually done wit the tapes and how thye were used. Hall in this Ernie Adams guy, hall in past NE coaches and and figure out how the info was used.

Then Spygate can truly be closed in my mind.....

fansince'76
05-14-2008, 12:33 PM
As usual, the "comments" section after the article is good for some comedy - here's one from the very aptly named member "Happy Monkey": :monkey:

Right on Brady....... everyone took shots at the Cowboys and Steelers when they were dominant. Now the Patriots turn. The PATS are the most domoniant team of this century, like the Red Sox, and everyone likes to shoot down a winner.

ESPN wouldn't have a story if someone had fabricated a story of the St. Louis Rams video taping the Pats walk-through. They have been losers ever since.

This year, the PATS will go 16-2 while the Giants 5-11. Brady will continue his talk on the field.

I bet the Boston newspapers and ESPN will NOT print a retraction or apology to the PATS.

Posted at 8:48PM on May 13th 2008 by Happy Monkey

So, 16-2 - I guess that means the Pats* will go 15-1 during the regular season, and then choke another AFCCG away? Works for me, Einstein! :thumbsup:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
05-14-2008, 12:47 PM
"The Most Dominant team of the Century." See, now that's retarded.

tony hipchest
05-14-2008, 01:01 PM
To hell with Tom Brady..... His legacy is tainted as well IMHO.....
I still would like it disclosed what was actually done wit the tapes and how thye were used. Hall in this Ernie Adams guy, hall in past NE coaches and and figure out how the info was used.

Then Spygate can truly be closed in my mind.....the door on "spygate" is closed, however the floodgates of "crygate" have officially been opened.

its quite pathetic. patluvers really think kraft and belichick are now going to bring the nfl to its knees and the players will put espn out of business by not granting them interviews.

:rolleyes: rediculous

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-14-2008, 01:04 PM
"The Most Dominant team of the Century." See, now that's retarded.

gotta be specific, otherwise you confuse the Patsfans...the statement was stupid...the writer is retarded

HometownGal
05-14-2008, 01:09 PM
Even though Drew Bledsoe was one of the biggest pri cks in the NFL and Fairy Tom stole his job, he has to be laughing his a$$ off now! :toofunny::toofunny:

http://zubazpants.com/sports/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/20060329-britney.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-14-2008, 01:10 PM
patluvers really think kraft and belichick are now going to bring the nfl to its knees and the players will put espn out of business by not granting them interviews.

I dont think simply being the AFCE champions gives them that type of authority. ....Maybe they need to take that plan through the Giants organization.:noidea:

dragtruk
05-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Suddenly Walsh has nothing? GEEE, I wonder if he was paid off. But wait, bribery, underhanded dealings, and cheating are just NOT the Boston way of doing things. Oh, wait, they are. All the media douchebags up here were so smug when all of a sudden there was little to no evidence, yet they never suspected any backroom dealings. I'll ask my buddy to dig up more info on this story-he's got plenty of time now since he just went into rehab today for cocaine. Even these idiots up here are so behind the times in Boston/Dorchester, they don't realize cocaine went out of style in the 80's.

stillers4me
05-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Even though Drew Bledsoe was one of the biggest pri cks in the NFL and Fairy Tom stole his job, he has to be laughing his a$$ off now! :toofunny::toofunny:

http://zubazpants.com/sports/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/20060329-britney.jpg

That is disturbing.

:chuckle:

fansince'76
05-14-2008, 01:28 PM
the door on "spygate" is closed, however the floodgates of "crygate" have officially been opened.

its quite pathetic. patluvers really think kraft and belichick are now going to bring the nfl to its knees and the players will put espn out of business by not granting them interviews.

:rolleyes: rediculous

I thought Herr Belicheat had a gag order on their players anyway - don't they always "do their talking on the field?" :jerkit:

I hope we kick the shit out of them in December. Don't get mad, get even.

stillers4me
05-14-2008, 01:33 PM
I thought Herr Belicheat had a gag order on their players anyway - don't they always "do their talking on the field?" :jerkit:

I hope we kick the shit out of them in December. Don't get mad, get even.

They can talk on the field ( unless a certain James Harrison tells him to STFU :helmet:) but they can whine all they want in front of the microphone.

TackleMeBen
05-14-2008, 01:43 PM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/chamita2/brady-1.jpg

jjpro11
05-14-2008, 03:51 PM
he'll be hated mercilessly for the rest of his career. get used to it tommy. you put yourself in the situation and you pay for it.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Well gee Tommy Boy, why shouldn't your Patriots be talked about for blatant cheating?

The more you dumb bastards whine, the more I think you got a real advantage from the tapes.

How do you go from getting the crap kicked out of you in October to being able to stop the Steelers in the AFCCG?

NJarhead
05-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Who cares what Tom Brady's opinion is???????

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll238/thebuttsuckler/giveadamn.gif

TackleMeBen
05-14-2008, 07:26 PM
you know that you care about tommy boy... lol.. j/k

Galax Steeler
05-15-2008, 04:53 AM
I wonder if he wants a little cheese to go with that whine.

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 06:21 AM
Well gee Tommy Boy, why shouldn't your Patriots be talked about for blatant cheating?

The more you dumb bastards whine, the more I think you got a real advantage from the tapes.

How do you go from getting the crap kicked out of you in October to being able to stop the Steelers in the AFCCG?

Because you choked. :chuckle: How does it feel?

fansince'76
05-15-2008, 06:27 AM

You should know - your team choked the past two years in a row. The biggest lead ever surrendered in an AFCCG to lose followed up by the "Greatest Team Ever" (ROFLMAO, what a joke) screwing the pooch and losing to a NFC 5th seed. Once again, be proud. :coffee:

Elvis
05-15-2008, 06:29 AM
You know what? The Patriots are still not the best team in NFL history not to win the Super Bowl!!
That still belongs to the Pittsburgh Steelers 1976 team. The Patriots got caught cheating and there should be more to happen to your cheating team. I think that Bill should be suspended for a certain amount of time, maybe a year or half the upcoming season or just strip the team of all their draft picks next season. I think that that would be the best thing to do to them myself. Yeah, the speaking of Choking by a Patriot fan?... You cheat and you still cant beat the Giants!!! Now that is funny!!!

Patriots:monkey:
Roger Goodell :monkey:

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 06:53 AM
You should know - your team choked the past two years in a row. The biggest lead ever surrendered in an AFCCG to lose followed up by the "Greatest Team Ever" (ROFLMAO, what a joke) screwing the pooch and losing to a NFC 5th seed. Once again, be proud. :coffee:

You're right. We were a 16-0 team that lost to a 9-7 team. You were a 15-1 team that lost to a 14-2 team. There is no logic to the question "how did we lose?" The Jets must had known some of your signals too because you only beat them by 3.

fansince'76
05-15-2008, 07:09 AM
You're right. We were a 16-0 team that lost to a 9-7 team. You were a 15-1 team that lost to a 14-2 team. There is no logic to the question "how did we lose?" The Jets must had known some of your signals too because you only beat them by 3.

I wasn't talking about 2004, but I can understand why you'd want to - it's the last time your "dynasty" won* anything of any import. I've noticed a lot of your fanbase seems to be firmly stuck in the 2003-04 time period. Time to move on. :yawn:

TackleMeBen
05-15-2008, 07:12 AM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/brady.jpg

lilyoder6
05-15-2008, 10:16 AM
i like how brady is complaining about how sportscenter keeps talking about sportscenter like they just made it up or something.. he needs to realize that they got caught w/ there pants down and they need to pay the price...

patriot how many 19-0 shirts did u buy?

tony hipchest
05-15-2008, 10:35 AM
other things tom brady hates-

http://www.bluemonkeydiscoparty.com/default.asp?sourceid=&smenu=85&twindow=Default&mad=No&sdetail=243

funny list/mock interview

Gas Prices - They are getting ridiculous, even for someone like me. It cost me $1200 to gas up my helicopter to fly to the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. I know you didn't’t think I could get any cooler, but it is true, I date a supermodel and I can fly a helicopter and people may have said that I fly better than Magnum PI.

Honestly, gas prices are too high.

:sofunny:

MACH1
05-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Truth hurts doesn't it tommy girl.

Dino 6 Rings
05-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Let him cry and whine. Just gives my defense more fuel for their fire to rip through their "can't get away with holding anymore" o-line and tear Tom's head off. Metaphorically Speaking of coarse.

Dino 6 Rings
05-15-2008, 12:21 PM

Playoffs are always tough games, I was surprised that we didn't beat the Jets more soundly that year.

As for a 15-1 team losing to a 14-2 team, Rookie QB mistakes and a dropped ball by Burress and a few bad coaching calls, that was enough to turn the game into a 17 point loss. Good thing we came back the next season and won the Freaking SuperBowl to give our Franchise a 5th Trophy.

Giants have 3 trophies now by the way.

fansince'76
05-15-2008, 12:24 PM
As for a 15-1 team losing to a 14-2 team, Rookie QB mistakes and a dropped ball by Burress and a few bad coaching calls, that was enough to turn the game into a 17 point loss. Good thing we came back the next season and won the Freaking SuperBowl to give our Franchise a 5th Trophy.

We never choked against a NFC 5th seed we were favored to beat by 2+ TDs.

Dino 6 Rings
05-15-2008, 12:42 PM

No we didn't. In fact, we made other high seeds choke against us.

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 03:35 PM

You won 3 SB's by 3...., and had to cheat to do it.

SteelerFanInCA
05-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Same old patsie fan doesn't know when to stop talking out of his ass. How's that 19-0 championship book coming along? Have you gotten by the first chapter yet?

fansince'76
05-15-2008, 04:14 PM
How's that 19-0 championship book coming along? Have you gotten by the first chapter yet?

They'll always be 19-0....in Nicaragua.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02142008/news/worldnews/pats_nicaragua/photo02.jpg

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 04:38 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ........ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MACH1
05-15-2008, 04:42 PM

To bad most of those will be used for ass wipe.

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 05:11 PM
To bad most of those will be used for ass wipe.

Nah, those kids need clothes..., no matter how stupid the image on them. I think what you meant to say is. "too bad they won't be used for ass wipes." :toofunny:

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 09:46 PM

That's because nobody would ever favor the Steelers by that much.

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 09:48 PM
That's because nobody would ever favor the Steelers by that much.

Facts disputed by speculation??? C'mon, you can do better than that.

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Same old patsie fan doesn't know when to stop talking out of his ass. How's that 19-0 championship book coming along? Have you gotten by the first chapter yet?

No, but I'll add that to my book of Half-baked Insults. That's coming along pretty well.

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Facts disputed by speculation??? C'mon, you can do better than that.

This whole argument is speculation.

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 09:54 PM
This whole argument is speculation.

Really?

Nope, pretty sure that's a fact.

Just like:

Steelers SB record: 5-1
Patriots* SB Record: 3-3

and

Patriots*: guilty of cheating
Steelers (and the rest of the NFL): Not guilty of cheating.

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Really?

Nope, pretty sure that's a fact.

Just like:

Steelers SB record: 5-1
Patriots* SB Record: 3-3

and

Patriots*: guilty of cheating
Steelers (and the rest of the NFL): Not guilty of cheating.

This all boils back down to spygate again.

Belichick broke the rules.
That was bad.
He got punished.
Where does it end?

It's a lose lose with you people.

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 10:22 PM

That was bad.
He got punished.
Where does it end?

Yep.

However, this IS a Steelers board. I'm sure it could be more of a win, win if you decided to talk football instead of trash.

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Yep.

Wow that was like 30 seconds. How long were you waiting?

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Wow that was like 30 seconds. How long were you waiting?

I checked if you were still here and saw that you were repsonding, so I waited. Good timing is all.

stillers4me
05-15-2008, 10:30 PM
It doesn't end when the Patriots* have won 3 championships in the time period where they were known to be cheating. Nobody would give a rats ass if the Bengals were caught cheating.

Loss of Superbowls.....or the chance to play in championship games, results in loss of income to players, coaches......and even costs jobs. It resulted in other cities losing millions of dollars in revenues when their deserved teams are eliminated from the playoffs by cheating scums. Loss in revenues to hotels, restaurants, and shopping centers for higher sales of teams merchandise after championship wins. The list goes on and on and on. When I think of the revenue earned in the communities surrounding Latobe during training camp, it boggles my mind. It was no doubt quadrupled (at least) the summer after Superbowl XL. The Patriots* have cheated alot of people in more ways than you think.........more than the emotional level that everyone keeps harping on. It hurts the little people, the waiters and waitress, the bartenders and the shop owners that would have benefited if their hometown teams not been scammed.

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 10:31 PM
I checked if you were still here and saw that you were repsonding, so I waited. Good timing is all.

So, can you let me in on your plan to restore order to the Universe. I'm tired of hearing fansince76's "Final Solution".

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 10:34 PM
It doesn't end when the Patriots* have won 3 championships in the time period where they were known to be cheating. Nobody would give a rats ass if the Bengals were caught cheating.

Loss of Superbowls.....or the chance to play in championship games, results in loss of income to players, coaches......and even costs jobs. It resulted in other cities losing millions of dollars in revenues when their deserved teams are eliminated from the playoffs by cheating scums. Loss in revenues to hotels, restaurants, and shopping centers for higher sales of teams merchandise after championship wins. The list goes on and on and on. When I think of the revenue earned in the communities surrounding Latobe during training camp, it boggles my mind. It was no doubt quadrupled (at least) the summer after Superbowl XL. The Patriots* have cheated alot of people in more ways than you think.........more than the emtional level that everyone keeps harping on.

Wir mussen die Patriots aufraumen!

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 10:42 PM
So, can you let me in on your plan to restore order to the Universe. I'm tired of hearing fansince76's "Final Solution".

By plan do you mean further punishment of the Patriots organization and things along those lines?

No Plan. I think Belichick (sp?) should have been suspended from the beginning. Can't revisit that now.
I am confused why there was a rumor that the Rams walk through being taped was running around and that Walsh had all this stuff that was supposed to bury the Pat's, but actually had nothing. In fact , he buried any thought of there being anything about the walkthrough or any further info after months of "legal negotiations." Sounds like a pay off to me (good for him). Pat's lawyer present during a Q&A with the NFL Commisioner???? What's up with that?
Do I think there's more to the story? Sure do.
Am I pissed because they won those SB's perhaps by cheating? You bet.
But am I sick of hearing about it? Sure am.
I will say this though, if anything more comes out about the Patriots cheating in those years, I think asterics are both deserved and warranted on those trophies.

After all of this BS, I don't think it will ever happen again.

Does that answer your question?

HometownGal
05-15-2008, 10:43 PM

Onay attermay ichwhay anguagelay ouyay eakspay, ethay Atriotspay*
areway eaterschay. eriodPay. :flap:

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 10:43 PM

German?

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 10:44 PM

Pig Latin?

stillers4me
05-15-2008, 10:46 PM
The Pig Latin I can translate...... :sofunny:

NJarhead
05-15-2008, 10:48 PM

(German) Translates to "We need to tidy up the Patriots!" But I like the "die Patriots" part. :wink02:

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Okay, here's an idea. What if we sent everybody gift baskets? Call it square. :drink:

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 11:03 PM

itshay

SteelersMongol
05-15-2008, 11:17 PM

That was bad.
He got punished.
Where does it end?

What happens when someone catches a thief? Do they take away his pocket changes & let him get away with all the rest? You're saying he got punished? Hmm. I don't know, Cheatsie fan. Like someone said earlier, it was just "Goodell slapped Bellyache's wrist gently 4 what he did."

SteelersMongol
05-15-2008, 11:20 PM

What the f... Stop BS-ing.

SteelersMongol
05-15-2008, 11:22 PM
(German)...But I like the "die Patriots" part. :wink02:

:rofl: :thumbsup: :hug:

The Patriot
05-15-2008, 11:56 PM
What the f... Stop BS-ing.

Sie sind ein bloder Mochtegern und haben einfach Geschichte Wissen nicht.

Oh, I went there. :tt:

fansince'76
05-16-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm tired of hearing fansince76's "Final Solution".

Feel free to move along then. You want to read happy-happy-joy-joy BS concerning the Pats*? Go back to your Pats* board then, pal. This is a Steelers board, if you haven't noticed. No RW&B Kool-Aid in these parts, sorry about that (not really). The "self-righteous indignation by Pats* fan" angle has been played here already before. Played to death, as a matter of fact.

Dodt
05-16-2008, 01:18 AM
hey tom just be glad you didn't end up like the 1919 white soxs.

Galax Steeler
05-16-2008, 05:15 AM

:sofunny::sofunny:

FordsnSteelers
05-16-2008, 07:16 AM
Tom Brady crys all the time when he dosent get his way. Just like Bellicheat. Their dynasty* is over.

touchdownward
05-16-2008, 08:03 AM
Cry me a river. :wink02:

Dino 6 Rings
05-16-2008, 01:15 PM

You know you want to wave the towel. You know you do. Truly you need to turn your back on your old ways and join the Steelers. I have a towel I can mail you to wave in glory on Sundays.

sixstringlass
05-16-2008, 02:02 PM
I dunno... it doesn't make up for the cheating, but at least they're doing something:

http://www.crescentmoondesignstudio.com/sbnfl.jpg

I like the new engraving, but it does imply that they knew something was going on. Hmm.

NJarhead
05-16-2008, 05:04 PM
You know you want to wave the towel. You know you do. Truly you need to turn your back on your old ways and join the Steelers. I have a towel I can mail you to wave in glory on Sundays.

You're probably more right than you know. Maybe he's bitter for having jumped on that Cheat Train they call the Patsie Bandwagon, only to be caught up in corruption. In retrospect he could have been a part of Steeler Nation and shared in an HONEST pride and a long running tradition of high caliber, competative football....again; pure, simple and honest. That realization has to hurt. :chuckle:

Don't hate us because we did it legitimately......5 times. :tt02:

Dino 6 Rings
05-16-2008, 06:01 PM
"The Patriot" totally wants to be accepted by us. I hereby declare that when the poster known on this board as "The Patriot" changes his name to "The Patriots are kind of alright but the STEELERS RULE!" we open up our hearts to him and welcome him into our Steelers Family. Three Cheers and 100 towel waves.

after all, who could blame him for finally seeing the light.

NJarhead
05-16-2008, 06:03 PM
"The Patriot" totally wants to be accepted by us. I hereby declare that when the poster known on this board as "The Patriot" changes his name to "The Patriots are kind of alright but the STEELERS RULE!" we open up our hearts to him and welcome him into our Steelers Family. Three Cheers and 100 towel waves.

after all, who could blame him for finally seeing the light.

How 'bout "The Ex-Patriot?"

The Patriot
05-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Feel free to move along then. You want to read happy-happy-joy-joy BS concerning the Pats*? Go back to your Pats* board then, pal. This is a Steelers board, if you haven't noticed. No RW&B Kool-Aid in these parts, sorry about that (not really). The "self-righteous indignation by Pats* fan" angle has been played here already before. Played to death, as a matter of fact.

Thanks for your concern, I'll look into it.

lilyoder6
05-16-2008, 10:39 PM
even tho the pats were caught cheating they still try to lie themselves out of the situation by saying that they didn't uderstand the rules.. at the beginning of the season goddell even sent a msg to all 32 teams about not video taping and the pats still cheated... once a cheater always a cheater

SteelersMongol
05-19-2008, 10:57 PM

:blah: Hey *sswipe, your history knowledge is no better than mine. You can believe it.

Чам шиг арчаагүй fan-ийг харахаар өрөвдөх юм. :doh:

SteelersMongol
05-19-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks for your concern, I'll look into it.

Don't just look. You should do it. :popcorn: Besides you're even asking 4 it with your "Ban me, I'm a tool" siq. :wink02:

Preacher
05-19-2008, 11:16 PM
nevermind...

what I thought was funny would have just not come across that way I think.

steelwall
05-19-2008, 11:31 PM
I think his signature says it all. What are you contributing to this board?

Dodt
05-19-2008, 11:49 PM
i enjoy his antics they amuse me. like a clown with out the face paint.

The Patriot
05-20-2008, 06:37 AM
:blah: Hey *sswipe, your history knowledge is no better than mine. You can believe it.

Чам шиг арчаагүй fan-ийг харахаар өрөвдөх юм. :doh:

I believe Germany still exists. :doh:

memphissteelergirl
05-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Damn...you still here? :doh:

lilyoder6
05-20-2008, 11:50 AM
what does germany existing have anything to do w/ football or sports in general??

Dino 6 Rings
05-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Tom Brady should whine...

whine about the blocking of his offensive line in the biggest game of his life and whine about the lack of adjustments his offensive coordinator made at half time of the biggest game of their lives.

but whining about coverage of a "cheating scandel" well that's just being a baby. Suck it up and perform on the field first and foremost.

The Patriot
05-20-2008, 04:42 PM
what does germany existing have anything to do w/ football or sports in general??

Well, if you actually read the conversation you'd know that I said something in German and Attila here responded with "Hey *sswipe, your history knowledge is no better than mine." So I thought I'd remind him that German is still an actively spoken language. :noidea:

HometownGal
05-20-2008, 04:46 PM
Well, if you actually read the conversation you'd know that I said something in German and Attila here responded with "Hey *sswipe, your history knowledge is no better than mine." So I thought I'd remind him that German is still an actively spoken language. :noidea:

Aren't you in a snarky mood today? Who tinkled in your Frosted Flakes? :chuckle:

Did you forget this is the United States of America? We speak ENGLISH here. Learn the language or GTFO. :wink02:

SteelersMongol
05-20-2008, 09:37 PM

:doh: Well if U want German, let's do it. If U want Russian, let's speak. How about Cantonese or Mandarin? Talk 2 me. What about Turkish? I'm right here. Heck, U can even come back 2 me in Korean, I'd still B here 2 reply. Bring it, U silly Boston turncoat.

The Patriot
05-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Aren't you in a snarky mood today? Who tinkled in your Frosted Flakes? :chuckle:

Did you forget this is the United States of America? We speak ENGLISH here. Learn the language or GTFO. :wink02:

:sofunny:Tell that to Tankus Maximus.

sixstringlass
05-20-2008, 10:49 PM
Tom Brady should whine...

[...]whine about the lack of adjustments his offensive coordinator made at half time of the biggest game of their lives.
[...]

Kinda hard to do that when you don't have tapes, dontchknow....

Galax Steeler
05-21-2008, 04:43 AM
:doh: Well if U want German, let's do it. If U want Russian, let's speak. How about Cantonese or Mandarin? Talk 2 me. What about Turkish? I'm right here. Heck, U can even come back 2 me in Korean, I'd still B here 2 reply. Bring it, U silly Boston turncoat.

:sofunny::sofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
05-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Kinda hard to do that when you don't have tapes, dontchknow....

Actually, I believe the first holding call against the Pats early in the game and the fact the Giants D-linemen were wearing Jersies about about size too small that were tight and couldn't be grabbed onto, contibuted much more to the Giants victory than any tapes the Pats may or may not have had.

sixstringlass
05-27-2008, 04:19 AM
Actually, I believe the first holding call against the Pats early in the game and the fact the Giants D-linemen were wearing Jersies about about size too small that were tight and couldn't be grabbed onto, contibuted much more to the Giants victory than any tapes the Pats may or may not have had.

I meant the adjustments would be hard to do...

Dino 6 Rings
05-27-2008, 05:23 PM
I meant the adjustments would be hard to do...

True that. It would be hard to do without tape if they'd been using tape of the 1st half as some people seem to think. I've heard rumors, off the Pats board, that while Brady was asking the O Coordinator to make adjustments at half time, he just said, "we aren't changing anything"...nice...even teams with the lead tweak stuff a little bit don't they.

silver & black
06-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Too bad Woodson didn't break his arm when he stripped the ball from him in the snowjob game. I can't wait to see the patr*ots go in the tank this year.

The Patriot
06-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Too bad Woodson didn't break his arm when he stripped the ball from him in the snowjob game. I can't wait to see the patr*ots go in the tank this year.

Don't hold your breath.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Don't hold your breath.

..and you should save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your girlfriend.

fansince'76
06-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Don't hold your breath.

..and you should save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your girlfriend.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ol08JNWzL._SS500_.jpg

lilyoder6
06-01-2008, 12:59 PM
lol.. niceone there

silver & black
06-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Don't hold your breath.

OK.:laughing:

The Patriot
06-01-2008, 10:52 PM
:blah: Yeah, yeah. Talk it up. Just wait till game time rolls around.

76, these are for you.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
"Oh look. Copper industry went up two points... Facinating"

lilyoder6
06-01-2008, 11:03 PM
i can't wait til game time rolls around b/c i can see a lot of signs being made when the pats go on the road either being a cheater or being a choker

fansince'76
06-01-2008, 11:22 PM
76, these are for you.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
"Oh look. Copper industry went up two points... Facinating"

Uh-oh, looks like someone's diaper rash is flarin' up....

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2556312/2/istockphoto_2556312_cry_baby.jpg

Preacher
06-01-2008, 11:38 PM

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2556312/2/istockphoto_2556312_cry_baby.jpg

:chuckle:

The Patriot
06-02-2008, 12:12 AM

I guess you'll just have to wipe my ass then. :wave:

Galax Steeler
06-02-2008, 05:08 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ol08JNWzL._SS500_.jpg

That is funny.:sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2008, 05:54 AM

You must have a low opinion of us if you think we are your equals.

The Patriot
06-02-2008, 06:24 AM
You must have a low opinion of us if you think we are your equals.

He said I had a gay Tom Brady blow-up wife. How dirtier can you get? :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2008, 06:41 AM

I think he said you had a Tom Brady blow up doll....but we appreciate you throwing the "gay" part into it.

...and by the way...doesnt it look more like Belichick put on Toms clothes we he left in the morning?

The Patriot
06-02-2008, 03:21 PM
I think he said you had a Tom Brady blow up doll....but we appreciate you throwing the "gay" part into it.

...and by the way...doesnt it look more like Belichick put on Toms clothes we he left in the morning?

Yeah and tied his shoes.

HometownGal
06-02-2008, 05:12 PM

There, there oh little Cheatsies fan. Try some of these. You're welcome. :wave:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Katieboo4x/midol.jpg

http://www.mypapercrane.com/shop/images/tampons.jpg

SteelersMongol
06-02-2008, 09:47 PM

...and by the way...doesnt it look more like Belichick put on Toms clothes whee he left in the morning?

:thumbsup: :chuckle:

tony hipchest
06-02-2008, 10:53 PM
There, there oh little Cheatsies fan. Try some of these. You're welcome. :wave:

http://www.mypapercrane.com/shop/images/tampons.jpg[/CENTER]

:sofunny: bradys 'pax is definitely wound too loose with a 1 inch string.

Stu Pidasso
06-02-2008, 11:16 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/StuPidasso2/whambulance.jpg

MACH1
06-02-2008, 11:18 PM

I bet we can all guess where the little air valve's at. :sofunny: