PDA

View Full Version : Cedrick Wilson Now Griping To P-G

Atlanta Dan
11-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Apparently figuring his complaints to the Trib-Review did not draw a sufficient readership, Cedrick Wilson now takes his discontent to the Post-Gazette in today's article.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05315/604695.stm

Money quote
"It's frustrating ... because I want statistics, just like anybody else that's on offense. That's the only way you keep a job in this league. But, at the same time, there's nothing I can do. I guess I could gripe about it."

Well, I guess he is griping about it. If Wilson wanted to be the go to guy on an offense that throws 30 times a game maybe he or his agent should have reviewed videos of last season's Steeeler games before he signed up with the Black & Gold.

I read a story earlier this week that the Steelers would never have a T.O. type situation because if a player started to gripe team leaders would tell the griper to shut up. Someone needs to tell Wilson to: 1) catch the balls that are thrown to him (like the pass he dropped at the start of the Cincy game); and 2) keep quiet and start deciding who to call for a job after the Steelers release him at the end of this season.

Steel - X
11-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Who the hell does this guy think he is any way? TO, Randy, CJ? This guy couldnt catch a cold in alaska naked and in the rain in SF. I dont know why we signed TO junior anyway. Bench him!

SteelersGirlTN7
11-11-2005, 09:00 AM
Who the hell does this guy think he is any way? TO, Randy, CJ? This guy couldnt catch a cold in alaska naked and in the rain in SF. I dont know why we signed TO junior anyway. Bench him!

LOL He's wearing Plax's number ... maybe it's cursed?

bangpow
11-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Well, I guess he is griping about it. If Wilson wanted to be the go to guy on an offense that throws 30 times a game maybe he or his agent should have reviewed videos of last season's Steeeler games before he signed up with the Black & Gold.

Actually, I believe in the Trib-Review article he mentioned that he knew the Steelers weren't going to be slinging the ball all over the place before he signed with them.

What a jackass.

That's alright, though, Quincy Morgan was a great pickup for the Steelers in the off-season and has accomplished a lot more in the NFL than Cedric Wilson has.

figg
11-11-2005, 12:10 PM
What a cry baby. He should be more upset with the drops he has thus far. I bet if you asked Ben who he'd rather throw to Wilson or Morgan he'd say Morgan.

Koopa
11-11-2005, 12:36 PM
after that now i hope morgan takes his spot for being a little bitch. he obviously doesn't care about winning, no need for players like him on this team. hell maybe nate washington should step over him and be the fourth wr.

tony hipchest
11-11-2005, 12:45 PM
hines only caught 1 pass last week and not a peep. i wonder if the steelers considered curtis conway. i think his veteran leadership and proffesionalism wouldve been appreciated in the steelers locker room and on the field. kind of like when we had terence mathis.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Fuck Ced Wilson...maybe when we release him the Eagles will pick him up,they throw 90% of the time.

Morgan,time to step-up even more (I am really impressed with him) and become our #3 reciever.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Something tells me Cedric wont be around next year... Comon dude, be a team player, know your role and keep ur mouth shut !