PDA

View Full Version : Request for humane treatment for a fellow Dawg !!

UK CANDY BEE
05-19-2008, 12:37 PM
I am referring to the current avatar being displayed by TroysBadDawg.

He has shown good character here in honoring his commitment and is still wearing that horrible disgrace you folks who made the wager have laid upon him.

After discussing the matter with him, He told me that he must wear it until next season begins or you folks who won take mercy upon him.

He did not ask me to make this plea on his behalf, he does not know (until now, of course) that I am even doing it, and he may even be upset with me for doing so, yet I am.....as his fellow Browns fan, humbly and officially asking you to release him and toss the dawg a bone !!

It is a new season with new opportunities and possibilities, and as such, Troy should be permitted the privilege of embarking upon it with his full pride and distinction.

Besides, he has been FAR more diplomatic and nice to you folks than I ever figure to be !!

If that does not touch your heart and tap into whatever humanity your heart(s) possess, then try this one.......

If you let my friend Troy off the hook, then I'll commit to making an equal or greater avatar/sig wager with you folks at some point before the season begins....... WITH NO LOOPHOLE FOR EARLY EXIT !!!

What say you ????? :cool:

fansince'76
05-19-2008, 12:42 PM
I was always under the impression that avatar bet he made with HTG last season was a one-week deal and he could change it anytime after that.

I would like to congratulate the fine steeler fans and their team on the game today. and their win. A bet is a bet and yes I have returned like a bad penny like I said I would. Now shamelessly you will have to instuct me how to insert the avatar you have chose for me to have for the week, or you can place ir since you are a Super Mad HometownGal I do trust you I believe.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=290828#post290828

So how long does he have to use the avatar?

Until next Sunday.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=290929#post290929

Dino 6 Rings
05-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Review "the Bet". Troy's Bad Dog must abide by the agreement he made otherwise he loses all credibility. As far as I'm concerned, I don't care, I like the Avatar cause it makes me laugh but it isn't my place to make a decision.

PisnNapalm
05-19-2008, 12:46 PM
If the wager was that he has to use that avatar until the start of the '08 season then he wears it until then. There's no honor is weaseling out of a wager.

Sheesh....

MACH1
05-19-2008, 01:01 PM
If it is till the start of the season then he is a stand up guy by keeping his word.
If it bothers you then boo freakin hoo.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-19-2008, 01:10 PM
The bet was for one week... and he has been wearing that avatar for months!!!???

No wonder they keep saying "wait until next year".....they have no concept of time!!!

UK CANDY BEE
05-19-2008, 01:23 PM
I just went over pretty much the whole thread via the link provided by fansince 76.

I see nothing that says Troy must wear the avatar until the 08 season, unless I missed a post that renewed the bet for the second matchup in Pittsburgh.

What I saw said "until the next game".

It did not specify if the "next game" was the next game vs the two teams in question or simply the next game on the schedule.

So, in that regard, I am not seeing where Troy even got the idea he was required to keep that avatar this long.......

If I am mistaken, would someone please show me where.......

HometownGal
05-19-2008, 01:30 PM
I just went over pretty much the whole thread via the link provided by fansince 76.

I see nothing that says Troy must wear the avatar until the 08 season, unless I missed a post that renewed the bet for the second matchup in Pittsburgh.

What I saw said "until the next game".

It did not specify if the "next game" was the next game vs the two teams in question or simply the next game on the schedule.

So, in that regard, I am not seeing where Troy even got the idea he was required to keep that avatar this long.......

If I am mistaken, would someone please show me where.......

Seriously, Dan - why do you give a flying fandoozle what avy TBD chooses to wear here? That is his business, not yours. If he chooses to keep that avy, that is his decision and no one else's. If he chooses to remove it, that's fine too.

The bet was for a week and TBD honored his loss of that bet as I knew he would being the stand-up guy he is. We all know here that he is a diehard Browns fan and as he is a guy with a great sense of humor (twisted as it may be at times :wink02:), he knows it gets some laughs, so what really is the problem?

In the words of my grandson - "mind your own beeswax".

UK CANDY BEE
05-19-2008, 01:43 PM
Seriously, Dan - why do you give a flying fandoozle what avy TBD chooses to wear here? That is his business, not yours. If he chooses to keep that avy, that is his decision and no one else's. If he chooses to remove it, that's fine too.

The bet was for a week and TBD honored his loss of that bet as I knew he would being the stand-up guy he is. We all know here that he is a diehard Browns fan and as he is a guy with a great sense of humor (twisted as it may be at times :wink02:), he knows it gets some laughs, so what really is the problem?

In the words of my grandson - "mind your own beeswax".
Seriously HTG ??

I was originally pleading for the "mercy" he told me would be required on the part of the winners for him to be rid of the avatar, which he also mentioned to me he is anxious to be rid of, but only when he fulfilled his commitment.

However, at this point, it would seem that Troy HAS fulfilled his commitment and that anyone lobbying for him to continue wearing it is quite likely just tormenting a "stand-up guy' (I have known he was such a guy LONG before you guys did, btw) by allowing him to continue under a misconception !!

What kind of fellow Browns fan would I be to stand idly by and condone that ??

As a matter of fact.....SHAME ON YOU for suggesting that I should !!

So..... I am no longer asking for mercy............

..... I am instead demanding JUSTICE !!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-19-2008, 01:50 PM
Seriously HTG ??

I was originally pleading for the "mercy" he told me would be required on the part of the winners for him to be rid of the avatar, which he also mentioned to me he is anxious to be rid of, but only when he fulfilled his commitment.

However, at this point, it would seem that Troy HAS fulfilled his commitment and that anyone lobbying for him to continue wearing it is quite likely just tormenting a "stand-up guy' (I have known he was such a guy LONG before you guys did, btw) by allowing him to continue under a misconception !!

What kind of fellow Browns fan would I be to stand idly by and condone that ??

As a matter of fact.....SHAME ON YOU for suggesting that I should !!

really?....I put in a equal demand....for SILENCE! :point: :paperbag:

lilyoder6
05-19-2008, 01:51 PM
y are u demanding 4 justice when all he has to do is remove it.. it was 4 1 week and it's his fault 4 not removing it... and honestly it's an avatr who rly cares?

HometownGal
05-19-2008, 02:01 PM
really?....I put in a equal demand....for SILENCE! :point: :paperbag:

:laughing::toofunny::laughing::thumbsup:

Dan - let TBD make the final decision on this, k? No one here asked him or expected him to use that avy for any longer than it was originally intended.

btw - TBD - I'll be making that bet with you again this coming season, so prepare yourself for a new avy! :wink02::toofunny::flap:

Preacher
05-19-2008, 02:02 PM

Sorry... No mercy OR Justice for a fan of this!

http://mindychildress.com/blog/images/quinn1.jpg

lilyoder6
05-19-2008, 02:07 PM
priceless photo ^^^^^^^^^

TroysBadDawg
05-19-2008, 07:38 PM
OK I am changing it to stop the fuss, on comes Troys Real Bad Dawg aka Storm Can Ch, Amer Ch, Sch III, FRS III, TT, CGC, OHAD,GGG

NJarhead
05-19-2008, 07:53 PM

A Browns fan AND a lawyer????

Get a rope. :sly:

HometownGal
05-19-2008, 08:25 PM
OK I am changing it to stop the fuss, on comes Troys Real Bad Dawg aka Storm Can Ch, Amer Ch, Sch III, FRS III, TT, CGC, OHAD,GGG

http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/bird-pictures-breeders-chicks/rhode-island-red-chicken-pictures-breeders-chicks/pictures/rhode-island-red-chicken-0001.jpg

:wink02::flap:

TroysBadDawg
05-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Hey I am a lover not a fighter anymore. I bitten to many already.

I don't know if I am in the Dawg house or the Dawg Pound now.

So long as the ASPCA doesn't come after me ... wait I am not a hocker player.

HometownGal
05-19-2008, 08:48 PM
Hey I am a lover not a fighter anymore. I killed to many already.

Look at your post count with your last response. Very creepy. :horror::horror:

Though I respect your decision, TBD, there is no way on God's good earth that I would allow anyone to ridicule or cajole me into changing anything, especially not some schmo on the internet. (Sorry UK, but I feel strongly that you should have kept your nose out of this).

TroysBadDawg
05-19-2008, 09:01 PM
O Gad I have to post something to get rid of that number, weh it worked.

I just didn't want the fighting over it. it is a pic on the internet. not something to fight ove. Wars will not be won over it nor lost over it. Neither will elections, so what the heck. If the pic could cure illness I would mass produce and send it to ever sick person in the world starting with Polamalu Princess. But it can not so what the heck, why bother. Lets get back to football, when does the season start?

I still hate the Patricheats, Ravens and especially asswipe Modell. Don't forget the Bengals Still Suck . Plus they have been instructed they have to stop calling the refs Boss.

steelwall
05-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Does he not have the power to change his own avatar??? The bet was for a week, he still has it, it's his responsibility to change it...Grow up man it's a freakin avatar. What are you 8 years old?

UK CANDY BEE
05-23-2008, 06:20 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

lilyoder6
05-23-2008, 08:27 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

wow what a mission that was.. basically pointless i think

MACH1
05-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Glad to see you crawled back out of the sewer.

By the way how was the family reunion? :chuckle:

GBMelBlount
05-23-2008, 09:55 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

Pathetic.

steelwall
05-24-2008, 12:44 AM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

Wow great job!!! You convinced a fellow Browns fan to change his avatar well after the bet was over.. thats a real accomplishment... hats off to you,, :hatsoff:

HometownGal
05-24-2008, 05:37 AM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

Here's a cookie. :cookie:

fansince'76
05-24-2008, 06:02 AM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/db.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-24-2008, 06:08 AM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!

I'm going to see if I can talk him into wearing an avatar of a pathetic browns jersey with the number 44 on it and....oh.....never mind.:doh:

GBMelBlount
05-24-2008, 07:22 AM
I'm going to see if I can talk him into wearing an avatar of a pathetic browns jersey with the number 44 on it and....oh.....never mind.:doh:

:rofl: Even UK has to chuckle at that one. It was flat out hysterical!!!!!!

steelwall
05-24-2008, 08:00 AM
IMO

steelwall
05-24-2008, 08:01 AM
I guess the dumbest part is he's claiming victory, when the other browns fan had months to change his own avatar???? Good job man, I should give you rep points..... NOT... You made "about" as much differeanve in football world as a fan buying a hotdog... then dropping it.

Steelman16
05-25-2008, 01:40 AM
"Humane Treatment"? C'mon, this is the Michael Vick League. We don't like Dawg's.

:wink02:

UK CANDY BEE
05-27-2008, 11:29 PM

I have never besmirched your HOFers !!!

Please don't besmirch our HOFers.........

....fair enough ??