PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations !! You all get your wish !!

UK CANDY BEE
05-19-2008, 04:35 PM
I am afraid that I must be leaving you all for awhile !!

I am working out of town at Sewanee (ever heard of the University of the South ?) during the remainder of the week, and I won't return until Friday !!

Now, I know that you are all just heartbroken about this, but please, put away the tissues and use your handy Terrible Towel for a hanky instead.

If I had one, I would use it to wipe OTHER bodily wastes, but that is, of course, another debate for another time !!

So..... until the weekend........ ALOHA !!

Dino 6 Rings
05-19-2008, 04:39 PM

Really though, I hope you seek professional help for your fetish love of bodily fluid. Its just scary man. I guess its something "browns" fans live with all the time.

Have fun. See you when you get back. Please...see a doctor.

HometownGal
05-19-2008, 05:02 PM
COLOR="DarkOrange"]If I had one, I would use it to wipe OTHER bodily wastes, but that is, of course, another debate for another time !![/COLOR]

C'mon - you don't wanna disappoint your ceiling now, do ya? :chuckle:

We'll *cough* *cough* *cough* miss *cough *cough* you *cough* *burp* *fart*.:flap:

Be safe in your travels.

NJarhead
05-19-2008, 05:24 PM

Gee, we're sure going to miss your 0.23 posts per day. :coffee:

SteelersMongol
05-19-2008, 09:40 PM
Really though, I hope you seek professional help for your fetish love of bodily fluid. Its just scary man. I guess its something "browns" fans live with all the time.

Have fun. See you when you get back. Please...see a doctor.

Ha ha ha. I've seen it before man. Clowns fans post some naked photos of themselves at you-know-which site, and talk about how nice they look. :wink02:

steelwall
05-19-2008, 09:46 PM
It allways perplexes me why some people feel the need to anounce their leaving for a while???

Preacher
05-19-2008, 09:50 PM
Ha ha ha. I've seen it before man. Clowns fans post some naked photos of themselves at you-know-which site, and talk about how nice they look. :wink02:

Yeah.... But I have never heard of naked photos WHILE TRAVELING!! Guess he couldn't afford much else but to be sent UPS

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000B9DAPC.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Tankus_Maximus
05-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya!!!

But in all seriousness, safe travels.

Browns suck.

Galax Steeler
05-20-2008, 04:14 AM
Yeah.... But I have never heard of naked photos WHILE TRAVELING!! Guess he couldn't afford much else but to be sent UPS

You just messed my day up with that pic preacher that is nasty.

lilyoder6
05-20-2008, 11:04 AM
u don't need the terrible towel to wipe ur bodily fluids.. u have ur browns jerseys to do that w// at least they are the same color

stlrtruck
05-20-2008, 11:36 AM
Unfortunately you're coming back according to your threats!

OneForTheToe
05-20-2008, 01:13 PM
I'd like to announce that I am going to the bathroom and then to get a sandwich. I will not be back for at least 15 minutes. Take care while I am gone.

CB1977
05-20-2008, 01:21 PM
C'mon guys, he really is a nice guy! He's a diehard Browns fan just like most of you are diehard Steeler fans.

If you can't take a little razzing once in a while, you gotta learn to stay out of the Blast Furnace!
:drink:

Dino 6 Rings
05-20-2008, 01:55 PM
C'mon guys, he really is a nice guy! He's a diehard Browns fan just like most of you are diehard Steeler fans.

If you can't take a little razzing once in a while, you gotta learn to stay out of the Blast Furnace!

A nice guy that has a very weird infatuation with bodily waste dispossal.

HometownGal
05-20-2008, 02:02 PM

He's OK, CB - he's getting it right back in shovels-full. :chuckle: My only problems with him are that he seems to forget whose team's BB he is on and when he called out TBD about his avy here which I feel was none of his concern.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Oh, while your gone, feel free to stay there. We won't miss ya oooooooone bit!

stlrtruck
05-20-2008, 02:23 PM

I don't mind a good razzing from proven fans, the diehards (unless I'm live at a game in the puppy pound) - it's the ones that, in my opinion, haven't proven anything other than they have very little to contribute. When I see some consistency from his posts (i.e. Troy Dawg) then and only then will I be able to look past the shite colors he wears.

Can I take it - sure! Doesn't bother me one bit about his ramblings until he uses lower level educational remarks to try to talk smack - reminds me of a ratbird board I use to be on.

millwalldavey
05-20-2008, 03:01 PM
u don't need the terrible towel to wipe ur bodily fluids.. u have ur browns jerseys to do that w// at least they are the same color

Use a white one though... otherwise you'll never know if your done.

memphissteelergirl
05-20-2008, 04:30 PM

BYE! :hmmph:

UK CANDY BEE
05-23-2008, 06:18 PM
The only reason I announced my absence was I know that some of you get some sort of cheap thrill out of claiming that if I don't respond in what is considered a timely manner, that I have been chased away, or that I am hiding or some similarly ludicrous notion.

So I decided to make it perfectly clear that I haven't been chased away and I shall be returning...............and now I have !!

Nothing more, nothing less.........

lilyoder6
05-23-2008, 08:29 PM
rly??? i was cough "away" cough 4 2 weeks and i don't think ppl thought i ran away

Galax Steeler
05-24-2008, 07:26 AM
rly??? i was cough "away" cough 4 2 weeks and i don't think ppl thought i ran away

We knew you hadn't gone far.:wink02:

steelwall
05-24-2008, 08:30 AM
The only reason I announced my absence was I know that some of you get some sort of cheap thrill out of claiming that if I don't respond in what is considered a timely manner, that I have been chased away, or that I am hiding or some similarly ludicrous notion.

So I decided to make it perfectly clear that I haven't been chased away and I shall be returning...............and now I have !!

Nothing more, nothing less.........

Reality check..... noone cares.......

UK CANDY BEE
05-24-2008, 08:59 AM
Reality check..... noone cares.......

:rolleyes:

....as if some deep abiding concern is required to make a post around here....or anywhere else, for that matter ??

.....oh, and it is more or less a foregone conclusion that Wild Yinzers wouldn't know "reality" if it bit them on their backsides !!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/BuckeyeDan/BigRevolvingBrownsHelmet.gif

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/BuckeyeDan/BrownsSig.01.png

steelwall
05-24-2008, 09:10 AM
:rolleyes:

....as if some deep abiding concern is required to make a post around here....or anywhere else, for that matter ??

.....oh, and it is more or less a foregone conclusion that Wild Yinzers wouldn't know "reality" if it bit them on their backsides !!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/BuckeyeDan/BigRevolvingBrownsHelmet.gif

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/BuckeyeDan/BrownsSig.01.png

Sort of a condratictory statement don't you think? To be so vain as to think fans on a Steelers board would give a rats ass where you go or how long you are gone? I doubt a single post would have been made inquiring where you are or why you are not here.

Again... to your dismay...actually noone here (Steelers fans cares)...Why would we???

Are you not the same person who claimed victory when you had a fellow Browns fan change his avatar? Which by the way he could have done at any time after the 1 week bet.... Get real sir...don't try to clash with me...you will lose...

UK CANDY BEE
05-24-2008, 09:28 AM
Are you not the same person who claimed victory when you had a fellow Browns fan change his avatar? Which by the way he could have done at any time after the 1 week bet.... Get real sir...don't try to clash with me...you will lose...

A battle of wits with a Wild Yinzer ??

:rofl:

No one.....repeat NO ONE loses a "clash" with a Wild Yinzer !! It's like taking on a chimp in a chess match. It always degenerates into the obligatory "Stillers rule" or "Stains suck" or some similarly asinine remark !!

Stick to what you know and might be good at, like waving your silly yellow towel and drinking that disgusting Iron City beer !!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-24-2008, 10:02 AM
A battle of wits with a Wild Yinzer ??

:rofl:

No one.....repeat NO ONE loses a "clash" with a Wild Yinzer !! It's like taking on a chimp in a chess match. It always degenerates into the obligatory "Stillers rule" or "Stains suck" or some similarly asinine remark !!

Stick to what you know and might be good at, like waving your silly yellow towel and drinking that disgusting Iron City beer !!

Seriously...what glory lies in a battle of wits with an unarmed Browns Fan.:coffee:

Galax Steeler
05-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Seriously...what glory lies in a battle of wits with an unarmed Browns Fan.:coffee:

Stains fans don't have anything to arm themselves with.

lilyoder6
05-24-2008, 11:54 AM
well browns fan rly can't talk smack about there sports teams as they all suck.. lol.. or the brownies always lose to us

HometownGal
05-24-2008, 05:44 PM
[Stick to what you know and might be good at, like beating the Stains twice every season, winning AFCN titles and getting into the playoffs.

Now you're talkin'! :drink::tt02::chuckle:

Preacher
05-24-2008, 05:58 PM
I guess he didn't pay enough postage?!?!

revefsreleets
05-24-2008, 07:23 PM

Translation: I've been incarcerated

I am working out of town at Sewanee (ever heard of the University of the South ?) during the remainder of the week, and I won't return until Friday !!

Translation: I'm in Mansfield Maximum Security
Now, I know that you are all just heartbroken about this, but please, put away the tissues and use your handy Terrible Towel for a hanky instead.

Translation:I'm heartbroken because my cellmate weighs 400lbs, smells bad, and keeps making kissy lips at me
If I had one, I would use it to wipe OTHER bodily wastes, but that is, of course, another debate for another time !!

Translation: I am about to be covered in my cellmates bodily waste

GBMelBlount
05-24-2008, 09:00 PM
I've been laughing for two minutes. THAT was funny!

lilyoder6
05-24-2008, 10:29 PM
that was pretty funny translations... and that pic is just wrong

Steelman16
05-25-2008, 01:48 AM
:rofl: :rofl: That was hilarious!!

Steeldude
05-25-2008, 06:41 AM

is that hampton's replacement?

Galax Steeler
05-25-2008, 07:19 AM
I guess he didn't pay enough postage?!?!

I just lost my cherrios thanks preacher.:toofunny: