Sun 11/9/2008 1:00 PM vs Bills WBZ Channel 4
Thu 11/13/2008 8:15 PM vs Jets NFL Network
Sun 11/23/2008 1:00 PM @ Dolphins WBZ Channel 4
Sun 11/30/2008 4:15 PM vs Steelers WBZ Channel 4
Sun 12/7/2008 8:15 PM @ Seahawks WHDH Channel 7
Sun 12/14/2008 4:15 PM @ Raiders WBZ Channel 4
Sun 12/21/2008 1:00 PM vs Cardinals WFXT Channel 25
Sun 12/28/2008 1:00 PM @ Bills WBZ Channel 4

Jesus, why doesn't the NFL give them a Freakin pacifier, and a crate of diapers! Who's next on their schedule? Roxbury middle school? Newton Elementary?:doh::banging:
One thing is for certain, the sh*t talkers will be out again this season, telling us how great these douchebags are.

Aussie_steeler
05-20-2008, 07:03 AM
Geez you scared me Dragtruk

For a minute I thought the schedule included the headset channels for the PATS to steal their opponents signals from.

But why would they need that??? Dont they already have all that info???

MACH1
05-20-2008, 08:18 AM
http://brokenstickproductions.com/patrick/brokenstickproductions/images/downloads/powderpuff.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
05-20-2008, 08:30 AM
Don't complain about the Pats schedule. They are playing the NFC West, the same conference we had to play last season. But if you really look at the schedule, without Pats hater glasses on, you can see potential bumps along the way.

examples:

First, the Early Bi-Week. It isn't as if the NFL gave them a week 9 Bi. They will not have a late recovery week this year.

Second. Check out weeks 5 and 6. That's a west coast trip 2 weeks in a row. Now either they stay out there and don't get to use their normal facilities on the East Coast, or they make a Cross Country Trip, 4 times in 2 weeks. Out, back, Out, back.

Third, after the West coast trip, they play against Denver, and Denver owns the Pats.

Forth, week 13, they play US!!!! Not good for them cause we are Awesome!

Fifth, weeks 14 and 15. After being in a physical game with us, they once again play back to back games on the west coast. All that travel may wear down an aging defense. Plus their o-line isn't getting any younger.

So look at the schedule, and really look at it. Don't worry, there are plenty of places the Pats need to worry about. I highly doubt we see a 16-0 again, and if they do get through it undefeated, I'll give them the credit they deserve. Of coarse as well all learned....16-0 means crap if you don't go 19-0.

The Patriot
05-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah!

Dino 6 Rings
05-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Yeah!

Hope you're cheering my great post.

RoethlisBURGHer
05-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Even so Dino...it is still the easiest schedule in the NFL.

PAMillerGrrl83
05-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Pats=Gag

The Patriot
05-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Even so Dino...it is still the easiest schedule in the NFL.

What is the NFL supposed to do schedule five games between the Pats and Colts? You're just upset because you look at this list and realize the Pats have a good chance of beating each team. Who would you throw in? The Cowboys again? There is nothing unfair about the schedule. Stop whining.

NJarhead
05-20-2008, 08:00 PM
What is the NFL supposed to do schedule five games between the Pats and Colts? You're just upset because you look at this list and realize the Pats have a good chance of beating each team. Who would you throw in? The Cowboys again? There is nothing unfair about the schedule. Stop whining.

I don't believe he said it was unfair. He's merely stating that it's the easiest schedule in the NFL. If you care to dispute that then be my guest, but quit being paranoid about things like "Fairnness" ....Patriots fan.

The Patriot
05-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I don't believe he said it was unfair. He's merely stating that it's the easiest schedule in the NFL. If you care to dispute that then be my guest, but quit being paranoid about things like "Fairnness" ....Patriots fan.

It really works out for everybody because the more games we're favored, the more likely we'll "choke" and I know you guys can't get enough of that.

NJarhead
05-20-2008, 08:26 PM
It really works out for everybody because the more games we're favored, the more likely we'll "choke" and I know you guys can't get enough of that.

True, but I don't think you honestly believe that (at least not that it'll happen much during the regular season). I prefer a post season Patriots Choke job anyway. Afterall, I'm beginning to get used to it. :wink02: I would just like to see it happen at Heinz Field while they still have Bruschi and Harrison.

BTW - Thanks for making good on that link. I honestly thought you were trying to get away with one.

SteelersMongol
05-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Don't complain about the Pats schedule. They are playing the NFC West, the same conference we had to play last season. But if you really look at the schedule, without Pats hater glasses on, you can see potential bumps along the way.

examples:

First, the Early Bi-Week. It isn't as if the NFL gave them a week 9 Bi. They will not have a late recovery week this year.

Second. Check out weeks 5 and 6. That's a west coast trip 2 weeks in a row. Now either they stay out there and don't get to use their normal facilities on the East Coast, or they make a Cross Country Trip, 4 times in 2 weeks. Out, back, Out, back.

Third, after the West coast trip, they play against Denver, and Denver owns the Pats.

Forth, week 13, they play US!!!! Not good for them cause we are Awesome!

Fifth, weeks 14 and 15. After being in a physical game with us, they once again play back to back games on the west coast. All that travel may wear down an aging defense. Plus their o-line isn't getting any younger.

So look at the schedule, and really look at it. Don't worry, there are plenty of places the Pats need to worry about. I highly doubt we see a 16-0 again, and if they do get through it undefeated, I'll give them the credit they deserve. Of coarse as well all learned....16-0 means crap if you don't go 19-0.

Nice analysis. :thumbsup: Thanks. I especially like the FORTH one. :tt02:

Galax Steeler
05-21-2008, 03:47 AM
They are just trying to protect little brady from getting his head taken off after all he is a litle powder puff.

steelwall
05-21-2008, 04:28 AM
It's in his nature to complain, even if it means misqouteing someone. Take your douchbag scheduale, you'll probably still complain about it.

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 05:07 AM
It's in his nature to complain, even if it means misqouteing someone. Take your douchbag scheduale, you'll probably still complain about it.

Put a shirt on, hippie. Who are you trying to impress?

HometownGal
05-21-2008, 07:31 AM

His avy isn't any worse than yours with a pair of smelly old red socks.

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 08:08 AM
His avy isn't any worse than yours with a pair of smelly old red socks.
How did the legendary steelworkers of Pittsburgh return home smelling?

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-21-2008, 08:43 AM
How did the legendary steelworkers of Pittsburgh return home smelling?

Like hard work....those welfare recipients in new England wouldnt recognize the sweat of an honest days labor.

Dino 6 Rings
05-21-2008, 09:56 AM

Still you have to admit, those trips out west for the Pats are going to be rough.

steelwall
05-21-2008, 10:50 AM

I got a Steelers tatoo on my arm punk, thats what Im showing. Hippie my arse I served in the 82nd airbore for 6 years, shot twice, purple heart and bronze star so watch your F'n mouth boy.

Edit: and it's you're momma I'm trying to impress.

revefsreleets
05-21-2008, 12:21 PM
I think the winning percentage of the Pats foe's from '07 is around .371. By way of comparison, I believe our combined foe's is .587. We lost in round one and they went to the Super Bowl.

Sure, that makes sense.

Dino 6 Rings
05-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Its luck of the draw. in 09, we play the NFC North and the AFC West. Who knows who will be up and who will be down. The Pats in 09 play the AFC South, and the NFC South. Plus, depending on how the teams finish in their division, if they both win their division, they play the winners of the Other non-scheduled AFC division. So should the Chargers win the AFC West in 08, and the Colts win the AFC South in 08, we will all 4 play each other during the season.

Don't complain, just beat who is in front of you and move on.

To Crush Your Enemies, See Them Driven Before You, and to Hear the Lamentation of the Women!

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 03:45 PM
I got a Steelers tatoo on my arm punk, thats what Im showing. Hippie my arse I served in the 82nd airbore for 6 years, shot twice, purple heart and bronze star so watch your F'n mouth boy.

Edit: and it's you're momma I'm trying to impress.

Although I respect your service, it's completely irrelevent. I still maintain that your avatar looks like something one might see through a creepy neighbor's window at four in the morning and I'm guessing that either that photo is really poor quality or you did that tattoo by yourself.

Momma joke was pretty good for a momma joke. Afterthoughts are always the best.

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 04:25 PM
Although I respect your service, it's completely irrelevent. I still maintain that your avatar looks like something one might see through a creepy neighbor's window at four in the morning and I'm guessing that either that photo is really poor quality or you did that tattoo by yourself.

Calling that man a Hippie made his entire statement very relevant. Hippies are usually the types of folks who protest our military (see Code Pink/Berkeley,CA). I don't much care for hippies myself.

You're momma is so ugly, her nickname is "Damn." :laughing:

Dino 6 Rings
05-21-2008, 04:56 PM
Calling that man a Hippie made his entire statement very relevant. Hippies are usually the types of folks who protest our military (see Code Pink/Berkeley,CA). I don't much care for hippies myself.

You're momma is so ugly, her nickname is "Damn." :laughing:

Woah, hold on folks...I listen to Hippie Music, does that make me a "bad person"

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Woah, hold on folks...I listen to Hippie Music, does that make me a "bad person"

What's hippie music? I just inferred that they're not necessarily popular amongst military folks. However, the hippies that spit in the faces of the returning Vietnam Veterans were definitely bad Americans. Being from NJ is what makes YOU a bad person. :wink02:

BettisFan
05-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Lets get this Patriot troll out of here already attacking our members! Jeez!

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 05:32 PM

He's not that bad. Besides, if we don't have him to take out our off-season frustrations then we may end up taking them out on eachother. :wink02: We sahll call him, "whipping boy."

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 05:36 PM
He's not that bad. Besides, if we don't have him to take out our off-season frustrations then we may end up taking them out on eachother. :wink02: We sahll call him, "whipping boy."

No we shall definitely not. That part of my life is over.

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 05:41 PM

Aren't you the kid that everybody tools on when I'm not around?

billybob
05-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Check this avitar out "Boston Boy" try to say something about that ,that you can back up.Nuff said.

steelwall
05-21-2008, 05:59 PM

I guess you would know about looking through a neighbors window at 4am, and as stated my comment was relevant. What is irreleveant is your opinion on my avatar.

What do you contribute to this board? I don't like your avatar but I'm not going to call you names for it. Some of the other members here go to other team boards, but for the most part I have only followed their links to posts they have made, and from what I see they treat the members on the other boards with respect, and talk football. Why are you here?

However I guess I see your issue with your whipping boy comment, you said that part of your life is over, whipped as a child, or perhaps an x wife maybe? That explains alot to me.

billybob
05-21-2008, 06:00 PM
I CAN'T HEAR YOU"BOSTON BOY"

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 06:01 PM

Divorced?

billybob
05-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Guess Chuck and his four boys shut him up!

fansince'76
05-21-2008, 06:35 PM

http://i9.tinypic.com/4rcwu8w.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Dodt
05-21-2008, 06:36 PM
i think he went to a pats forum to reloaded up on snappy comments.

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 06:44 PM
I guess you would know about looking through a neighbors window at 4am. It's the only way to find out where the animal noises are coming from. What do you contribute to this board? I don't like your avatar but I'm not going to call you names for it. Some of the other members here go to other team boards, but for the most part I have only followed their links to posts they have made, and from what I see they treat the members on the other boards with respect, and talk football. Why are you here? I ask God that everyday.

However I guess I see your issue with your whipping boy comment, you said that part of your life is over, whipped as a child, or perhaps an x wife maybe? That explains alot to me.
I also drown puppies on weekends.

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 06:45 PM
http://i9.tinypic.com/4rcwu8w.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Story of my life.

steelwall
05-21-2008, 07:01 PM
I ask God that everyday.

And I guess he told you you're here on Earth to go to Steelers forums and bash their members?

Why don't you do us all a favor, and your fellow Pat's fans, and talk football instead of making an ass out of yourself on another team's website.

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 07:11 PM
And I guess he told you you're here on Earth to go to Steelers forums and bash their members?

Why don't you do us all a favor, and your fellow Pat's fans, and talk football instead of making an ass out of yourself on another team's website.

Listen pal, you just got here. And if you can't take a couple of harmless jokes then maybe the Blast Furnace isn't for you. I take shit all the time because I enjoy aggressive arguments and exchanging smack. You told me to "take my douchebag schedule" so I made fun of your avatar. Smack exchanged. Transaction completed. Don't get all hung up about it.

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 07:18 PM
I ask God that everyday.

:rofl: :drink:

1000th post! Whoo-hoo! :tt03:

BettisFan
05-21-2008, 07:19 PM
No not really bro sorry, just keep on keeping on my whipping boy :applaudit: and just take it like a man http://5.content.collegehumor.com/d1/ch6/c/d/collegehumor.dd0424accf0ff24e4bcd26ddd8c90104.jpg

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 07:22 PM
:chuckle: ... :laughing: ... :toofunny: ... :rofl:

steelwall
05-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Listen pal, you just got here. And if you can't take a couple of harmless jokes then maybe the Blast Furnace isn't for you. I take shit all the time because I enjoy aggressive arguments and exchanging smack. You told me to "take my douchebag schedule" so I made fun of your avatar. Smack exchanged. Transaction completed. Don't get all hung up about it.

Right on you could have left it a that, or came with another less personal comment, or one related to football. My comment was related to your team's scedual, and not a personal attack on you. If arguments are what you seek try Michael Moores message board. Not only did you make fun of my avatar you called me a name, a name I happen to find quite offensive given my service.

The reason you take shit is because you are here for "aggressive arguments", there's plenty of non-Steeler fans here that are treated with respect.

And I'm not your pal.

MACH1
05-21-2008, 07:24 PM
We sahll call him, "whipping boy."

Then we shall call him "Our little Biatch" :chuckle:

fansince'76
05-21-2008, 07:30 PM

No not really bro sorry....

That's what you think. :chuckle:

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 07:33 PM

Or simply "it."

"It shuts it's mouth or it gets the hose again."
http://www.horrordvds.com/reviews/n-z/sotl/sotl_shot5l.jpg

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Right on you could have left it a that, or came with another less personal comment, or one related to football. My comment was related to your team's scedual, and not a personal attack on you. If arguments are what you seek try Michael Moores message board. Not only did you make fun of my avatar you called me a name, a name I happen to find quite offensive given my service.

The reason you take shit is because you are here for "aggressive arguments", there's plenty of non-Steeler fans here that are treated with respect.

And I'm not your pal.

I called you a hippie... Get a grip! You call that a personal attack? This is the f-ing Blast Furnace.

There is no way I am apologizing for such a harmless remark.:chuckle:

BettisFan
05-21-2008, 07:48 PM
I called you a hippie... Get a grip! You call that a personal attack? This is the f-ing Blast Furnace.

http://www.storiesinart.com/images/notes2p6.JPG

steelwall
05-21-2008, 07:53 PM

Did I ask for one?

Is name calling not a personal attack? Stop it Patriot you're getting owned, save some face man....

Perhaps to you your remark was harmless, but I get the feeling you never was in the military.

BettisFan
05-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Did I ask for one?

Is name calling not a personal attack? Stop it Patriot you're getting owned, save some face man....

Perhaps to you your remark was harmless, but I get the feeling you never was in the military.

and again http://www.storiesinart.com/images/notes2p6.JPG :coffee:

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 07:58 PM
http://www.storiesinart.com/images/notes2p6.JPG

Thank you sir, may I have another

Like that, do you?

MACH1
05-21-2008, 08:05 PM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2690/supershop14chokelz1.gif

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 08:11 PM
and again http://www.storiesinart.com/images/notes2p6.JPG :coffee:

And with every Patriot insulting post, Bettisfan crossed his fingers and prayed that this would be the post that gained him the acceptance of his peers.

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Did I ask for one?

No I have not but I am in a field of psychology and if you are telling me the truth that the simple mentioning of hippies infuriates you, I would recommend you talk with somebody. If I touched on something then I apologize. I'm only messing around but usually a "hippie" does not anger the average person.

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 08:33 PM
No I have not but I am in a field of psychology and if you are telling me the truth that the simple mentioning of hippies infuriates you, I would recommend you talk with somebody. If I touched on something then I apologize. I'm only messing around but usually a "hippie" does not anger the average person.

Your mama is so fat, she has to iron her clothes in the driveway. :laughing:

NJarhead

Your mama is so fat, when she goes to the movies she sits next to EVERYBODY. :laughing:

BettisFan
And with every Patriot insulting post, Bettisfan crossed his fingers and prayed that this would be the post that gained him the acceptance of his peers.

Oh just go back to your beatings you fool

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Your mama is so fat, when she goes to the movies she sits next to EVERYBODY. :laughing:

Yo Mamma's so stupid she blinked and got lost.

steelwall
05-21-2008, 08:50 PM

Oh lord... here we go again. I never said the mentioning of hippies infuriates me, but being called one does.

I accept your apology, but the average person has not served in combat situations. My best friend here in China is a Vietnam vet, he was one of many soldiers who was spit on and ridiculed when he returned home. See a good friend of your's head blown in half, and the ask yourself if you would appreciate being called a hippy.

I know that you did not know about my past which is why I accept your apology, but why even use hippy? You never seen a man without a shirt on? Happens all the time at football games.

billybob
05-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Still did not hear you bash this avitar on "our" site;"BOSTON BOY"!

BettisFan
05-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Oh lord... here we go again. I never said the mentioning of hippies infuriates me, but being called one does.

I accept your apology, but the average person has not served in combat situations. My best friend here in China is a Vietnam vet, he was one of many soldiers who was spit on and ridiculed when he returned home. See a good friend of your's head blown in half, and the ask yourself if you would appreciate being called a hippy.

I know that you did not know about my past which is why I accept your apology, but why even use hippy? You never seen a man without a shirt on? Happens all the time at football games.

its just he doest need to take his shirt off for any one if u know what i mean ;) :popcorn:

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Yo Mamma's so stupid she blinked and got lost.

Your mama's so fat, she had to be baptized at Sea World.

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 08:56 PM

I honestly didn't think much of it.

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Still did not hear you bash this avitar on "our" site;"BOSTON BOY"!

They're very nice.

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 08:58 PM
I honestly didn't think much of it.

So a man without his shirt immediately brings hippies to mind? :noidea:

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Your mama's so fat, she had to be baptized at Sea World.

Your mama's so stupid she brought a spoon to the Superbowl.

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 09:01 PM
Your mama's so stupid she brought a spoon to the Superbowl.

Yo mama so stupid she sold her car for gasoline money.

billybob
05-21-2008, 09:05 PM
boston boys mamma is so stupid,she doesn't even know how to stand around!

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Yo mama so stupid she sold her car for gasoline money.

Yo momma's so old she sat next to Jesus in the 3rd Grade.

BettisFan
05-21-2008, 09:11 PM
ok yo momma jokes come on pat boy i want to get on your level and really understand where this all is steming from.

I need you to answer honestly you can trust me we are all here to help.
Did your mother love you? Were you whipped?

billybob
05-21-2008, 09:11 PM
your mamma is so old,she use to make you bronto-burgers for lunch!

billybob
05-21-2008, 09:13 PM
with develed doe-doe eggs

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 09:19 PM
ok yo momma jokes come on pat boy i want to get on your level and really understand where this all is steming from.

I need you to answer honestly you can trust me we are all here to help.
Did your mother love you? Were you whipped?

Oh, I'd turn back if I were you. :nono:

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Yo momma's so old she sat next to Jesus in the 3rd Grade.

Yo mama so old she was a waitress at the Last Supper.

billybob
05-21-2008, 09:24 PM
your mamma is so old,that steve grogan is your father.

billybob
05-21-2008, 09:27 PM
I love this stuff fellas,and i mean no harm.I love to talk some trash now and again.

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 09:27 PM
your mamma is so old,that steve grogan is your father.

Hey, wait a minute. Steve Grogan was born July 24, 1953. My Dad was born in 1946. WTF?

Dodt
05-21-2008, 09:28 PM
yo mama so ugly when she go out to get the paper ,the neighbors think a gorilla escaped from da zoo.

MACH1
05-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Your mama is so old her portrait was found on a cave wall.

billybob
05-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Boston Boy's mamma is the one who served the tea at the Boston tea party!

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 09:32 PM

Yo mama so nasty I called her to say hello, and she ended up giving me an ear infection.

billybob
05-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Boston Boy's mamma is so dumb,she trips over a cordless phone.

Dodt
05-21-2008, 09:38 PM
yo mamma so dumb she bought instant water.

billybob
05-21-2008, 09:42 PM
Boston Boy is so stupid,he has to go on our site to spy.He is probably Bill himself trying to get some type of edge,or insight,as to what our spectacular team is up to during the off season.Treat him like family,beat his butt,and send him to his room!

lilyoder6
05-21-2008, 09:52 PM
pretty late to this but... yo momma is like a door-knob.. evryone gets a turn

The Patriot
05-21-2008, 09:54 PM
pretty late to this but... yo momma is like a door-knob.. evryone gets a turn

:sofunny:

But somebody has yet to beat WarDen's "Damn!"

BettisFan
05-21-2008, 10:09 PM

hey buddy its ok we all go through denial its ok i promise you :applaudit:

SteelersMongol
05-21-2008, 10:37 PM

U think? :popcorn:

I guess you would know about looking through a neighbors window at 4am, and as stated my comment was relevant. What is irreleveant is your opinion on my avatar...

:chuckle:

Divorced?

Dumped!

:rofl:

Boston Boy is so stupid, he has to go on our site to spy. He is probably Bill himself trying to get some type of edge,or insight, as to what our spectacular team is up to during the off season...

Too bad he can't use his cameras. :wink02:

NJarhead
05-21-2008, 10:57 PM
:sofunny:

But somebody has yet to beat WarDen's "Damn!"

:laughing: Everybody always likes that one the best. My favorite is the movie theater one.

MACH1
05-21-2008, 11:08 PM
Your mama so nasty she brings crabs to the beach.

Galax Steeler
05-22-2008, 04:14 AM
Your mama so nasty she brings crabs to the beach.

:toofunny::toofunny:

stlrtruck
05-22-2008, 09:13 AM

Maybe because hippies were the ones spitting on those returning from 'Nam, Korea, and other military actions but how could we expect a psychologist to understand that commitment and dedication that those in our military exhibit day in and day out, that provide him freedom he can stand behind on any given day.

Maybe if you did a little more research on the hippie movement and the mindset they had towards soldiers you would understand - but instead you're a freakin' "head doctor" - now that's priceless! :rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
05-22-2008, 09:17 AM
What's hippie music? I just inferred that they're not necessarily popular amongst military folks. However, the hippies that spit in the faces of the returning Vietnam Veterans were definitely bad Americans. Being from NJ is what makes YOU a bad person. :wink02:

HEY!

I'm not a bad person. They haven't found a single body that I buried...I mean...I'm a legitimate Business Man.

Dino 6 Rings
05-22-2008, 09:25 AM
As for "your mama" jokes...

My momma is such a w-h.o-r.e that when I'm making out with her I can taste my brother on her lips...

wait a second...I don't think that came out right...

Dino 6 Rings
05-22-2008, 09:25 AM
I was never good at yo mama games.

dragtruk
05-22-2008, 09:58 AM
WOAH! TEN pages of comments?!? Can I stir the f*cking pot or what? I can't condone Dino's reply to my original post. Football players are paid millions to "DO THEIR JOB". I DON'T GIVE A BOSTONIANS (OOPS I MEAN RAT'S) Ass about traveling coast to coast.. Boo-Hoo. I work outside EVERY day, rain, shine, snow, freezing temps, -and travel at least an hour and a half to get to any one of my jobs a day. I make about 50G's a year. Think I care about whether poor Bruschi has to fly coast to coast in a couple of hours for a few mill a year. F*ck him AND the Pats.

I'm sure "the Patriot" is looking in windows at 4am to make sure everyone is asleep so he can pull a B&E to get oxy and booze money for the day. SSI just doesn't cover it anymore. It's the Boston way of life. Thanks "Patriot" for making me pay even more state taxes to cover your rehab expenses. You better hope Kennedy survives or your way of life is OVER!

Dino 6 Rings
05-22-2008, 10:22 AM
My point was that it isn't as "easy" as a schedule as people try to make it out to be and that it has nothing to do with the NFL making it easy on the Pats or the Pats getting one over on any body. Its the draw, the mathematical system used to develop the schedules every year.

Worry not about their schedule and focus on ours first.

Game one, HOUSTON, that's all I care about.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-22-2008, 11:27 AM
No I have not but I am in a field of psychology... .

are you a case study?

:laughing:

vasteeler
05-22-2008, 11:38 AM
your mommas so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Yo mama so ugly when they took her to the beautician it took 12 hours. .... .for a quote!!

RoethlisBURGHer
05-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Yo momma so fat, she sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out.

Dodt
05-22-2008, 05:49 PM
yo mama so fat when she walks backwards she beeps.
yo mama so fat small objects orbit around her.
yo mama so fat when she goes to the beach green peace tries to return here to the sea.
yo mama so ugly when they take a picture of here it looks like abstract art.

SteelersMongol
05-22-2008, 08:44 PM
yo mama so fat when she walks backwards she beeps.
yo mama so fat small objects orbit around her.
yo mama so fat when she goes to the beach green peace tries to return here to the sea.
yo mama so ugly when they take a picture of here it looks like abstract art.

:laughing: :toofunny: :rofl:

lilyoder6
05-22-2008, 09:40 PM
ur mom is like a brick.. always getting laid

billybob
05-22-2008, 10:46 PM
wow this is still going on?remarkable a boston boy could start this stuff on our site. gotta love it!:tt02:

BettisFan
05-22-2008, 11:32 PM
How many mommas do we have!

Galax Steeler
05-23-2008, 03:53 AM
How many mommas do we have!

I didn't realize they were so many yo mamma jokes around.

steelwall
05-23-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm gonna leave him alone because he was man enough to apologize, and I respect that. "the Patriot" I allso apologize for the nasty comments I said to you in my 2nd post, I'm really not like that, it just struck me the wrong way.

However, your team is still a bunch of cheaters............. Come to us, have some decency, you can be a closet Steelers fan in Boston.... use your in-depth knowledge of the human brain to fool your Patriot buddies.

steelwall
05-23-2008, 10:38 AM
edit: in order not to be confussed with hippies here's my new avatar "The Patriot" tell your mom I'm sorry.

The Patriot
05-23-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm gonna leave him alone because he was man enough to apologize, and I respect that. "the Patriot" I allso apologize for the nasty comments I said to you in my 2nd post, I'm really not like that, it just struck me the wrong way.

However, your team is still a bunch of cheaters............. Come to us, have some decency, you can be a closet Steelers fan in Boston.... use your in-depth knowledge of the human brain to fool your Patriot buddies.

I thought I had clarified everything with new my signature.

NJarhead
05-23-2008, 05:54 PM

Huh? Whatchu Talkin' 'bout Willis???

SteelersMongol
05-23-2008, 08:01 PM

Yeah, your new sig says your a dumb, & your avatar says you're already ashamed 2 b a fan of NE! :doh:

lilyoder6
05-23-2008, 08:11 PM
since i was late y are u apoligizing to his mom 4???

GoFins11
05-24-2008, 12:16 AM
I hate the fact that the Fins will lose both games:banging:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-24-2008, 06:31 AM

That only makes sence if you use a really cool Yoda voice when saying it

Galax Steeler
05-24-2008, 07:24 AM
That only makes sence if you use a really cool Yoda voice when saying it

:sofunny::sofunny:

billybob
05-24-2008, 08:16 AM
you don't have to change your avitar brother man,for some tea slurpin,burpin,punk patsy fan on on our web site!:tt03:

steelwall
05-24-2008, 08:24 AM
you don't have to change your avitar brother man,for some tea slurpin,burpin,punk patsy fan on on our web site!:tt03:

ehhh.. I like this one better anyway, shows the Steelers tat more clearly than the other one, but I did have to apologize profusely to his mom for taking away my shirtless avatar.

Steelman16
05-25-2008, 02:10 AM
ehhh.. I like this one better anyway, shows the Steelers tat more clearly than the other one, but I did have to apologize profusely to his mom for taking away my shirtless avatar.

This whole thread is flippin hilarious. Tis sum gude reedin. :popcorn:

Btw, thank you for your service to our country! Hooah! :drink:

steelwall
05-25-2008, 02:24 AM
This whole thread is flippin hilarious. Tis sum gude reedin. :popcorn:

Btw, thank you for your service to our country! Hooah! :drink:

The thanks is appreciated.:thumbsup: