PDA

View Full Version : More bad luck for the Kennedys

BettisFan
05-20-2008, 04:02 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/20/kennedy.tumor/index.html

"BOSTON, Massachusetts (CNN) -- U.S. Sen. Edward M. Kennedy has a malignant brain tumor, doctors treating him at Massachusetts General Hospital said Tuesday."

This is just really sad I hope he gets better soon, it just seems as if this family is cursed.

HometownGal
05-20-2008, 04:49 PM
Though I've never had much respect for Senator Kennedy, this is very sad news and I wish him well in his treatment and will keep him in my prayers.

NJarhead
05-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Though I've never had much respect for Senator Kennedy, this is very sad news and I wish him well in his treatment and will keep him in my prayers.

My feelings exactly.

PisnNapalm
05-20-2008, 05:17 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/20/kennedy.tumor/index.html

"BOSTON, Massachusetts (CNN) -- U.S. Sen. Edward M. Kennedy has a malignant brain tumor, doctors treating him at Massachusetts General Hospital said Tuesday."

This is just really sad I hope he gets better soon, it just seems as if this family is cursed.

WTF are you talking about cursed? Ted Kennedy should have died decades ago from either drunk driving or liver disease. He can't croak soon enough as far as I'm concerned. :popcorn:

BettisFan
05-20-2008, 05:32 PM
WTF are you talking about cursed? Ted Kennedy should have died decades ago from either drunk driving or liver disease. He can't croak soon enough as far as I'm concerned. :popcorn:

..... okay.... well i have went to 3 news channel all right now are talking about teddy!

HometownGal
05-20-2008, 05:33 PM

PNP - that's a bit extreme, don't ya think? :jawdrop: I'm not a fan of any of the Kennedys, past or present - well, except for JFK's kids who I think had some degree of class - but I don't wish any ill will on them. Bad, bad karma, my friend.

Preacher
05-20-2008, 05:49 PM
Let me put it this way. If TK dies now, it will be right about an average life span... so I don't think this is part of the "Kennedy Curse."

I wish him well. Though, as I have said on other forums... if it is his time, I hope he goes quickly and quietly, that family has been through enough hell over the last 50 years.

PisnNapalm
05-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Ted Kennedy has been living on borrowed time ever since he drove off the bridge.

I don't like the man, I never have. I honestly don't care if he dies now or next week. I think this country is better off without him in politics.

I'm not old enough to remember President Kennedy or Robert Kennedy. I only know what I've read and seen of history. JFK was a pill popping womanizing man who nearly started WWIII. He's lucky Kruschev called uncle first.

As for Bobby Kennedy... I dunno that much about him actually.

The only Kennedy death I felt any kind of emotion toward was that of JFK Jr. I'm not even sure why I did either.

Yes I'm a cold callus SOB. Just speaking my mind.

millwalldavey
05-20-2008, 08:17 PM
I Don't wish bad on anyone, but the coverage of this story only proves to me more and more the perceieved importance of the monied peoples in this country.

BTW... I wish no bad on the man.

GBMelBlount
05-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Prayers for Senator Kennedy and his family.

TackleMeBen
05-21-2008, 05:38 AM
i am no fan of ted kennedy, but i hate to hear that he is ill. at least he had a full life if it is his time to go.

Dino 6 Rings
05-21-2008, 01:20 PM
I wonder how the family of Mary Jo Kopechne feel about Ted Kennedy's health.

millwalldavey
05-21-2008, 02:50 PM
I wonder how the family of Mary Jo Kopechne feel about Ted Kennedy's health.

She was from this area... wonder if they will bring it up on the local news...

Godfather
05-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Let me put it this way. If TK dies now, it will be right about an average life span... so I don't think this is part of the "Kennedy Curse."

I wish him well. Though, as I have said on other forums... if it is his time, I hope he goes quickly and quietly, that family has been through enough hell over the last 50 years.

Agree...you beat me to it.