PDA

View Full Version : Browns Board

Suitanim
11-11-2005, 06:53 PM
If anyone is bored, go post some smack here. It's pretty lame, but they are very disrespectful of the Steelers, and they need a smackdown...

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/

RoethlisBURGHer
11-12-2005, 02:33 PM
**** em,they are not worth my time.

I do browse the board at clevelandbrowns.com,I am rather respected there.

clevestinks
11-12-2005, 02:53 PM
just 1 board for me. I`ll stay here. They are one of the last teams that should be talkin smack.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Why is it that we actually get respect from the bengals,..but when it comes to a team like the clowns..one that the rivalry is much bigger with.that they cant even see past their own noses long enough to say anything civil.. maybe I'll check em out later tonite again..i was on earlier this week just to see what they were about.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-12-2005, 05:11 PM
ok i couldnt resist..check out my reply.. to one of the threads suit was posting in.

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/217742-1.html#3176109

bengalsfan21
11-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Well at least they talk smack when they know they are shitty..........:rolleyes:

Suitanim
11-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Interesting, Matt...I believe Bourbon was one of the jackasses hatemailing me. It appears I have a legitimate internet stalker, now...Well, as long as the ****er doesn't break into my house...

tony hipchest
11-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Interesting, Matt...I believe Bourbon was one of the jackasses hatemailing me. It appears I have a legitimate internet stalker, now...Well, as long as the ****er doesn't break into my house...nice use of the q. morgan quote! i had to ask them about t. dilfer wearing a skirt. funny...browns fans dont wanna adress that quote. not like i made it up or anything. so dilfer is a fruit....hes led them to 3 wins.

Suitanim
11-12-2005, 06:43 PM
This Bourbon ****er is starting to annoy me...I'm officially on vacation this week, and am leaving for a few days tomorrow, but was hoping to start my vacation from stupidity early...that dumbass is reeling me back into it...

Prosdo
11-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Atleast talking smack with our local Bengals fans is fun. They usually bring some good smack. Their smack talk is sad. Mostly saying you suck is a pathetic attempt at smack.

Suitanim
11-12-2005, 08:24 PM
I tried to eliminate all the "Internet tough guy" nonsense by posting exactly where I can be found and when...Not that I'll ever hear a single peep from any of these guys.

Interestingly enough, we have very few games that AREN'T televised this year...may have something to do with the fact that the Steelers rocked last year and our keeping it up this year...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-13-2005, 02:09 AM
I posted up again on that site.. they are complete idiots..its almost sad to see if it wasnt so f'n hilarious!!

clevestinks
11-13-2005, 04:57 AM
I`ll be honest, I don`t know where the shit talking is coming from. Here in NE Ohio, I`ve only talked to 1 browine fan, who actually gives them a chance??????????????????

tony hipchest
11-14-2005, 11:41 AM
by far the worst smack ever over on the brownboard. nevermind Enos the non spelling grammar police officer. all they got is calling you "pee-wee" making fun of chipped ham, and a picture of a fat girl in a steeler shirt who they call big bens friend. its all farts and giggles with minimal actual football talk. perhaps they didnt like my sn "hitthepikeubrownies".

Hammer67
11-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I posted up again on that site.. they are complete idiots..its almost sad to see if it wasnt so f'n hilarious!!

Holy shit...you are totally right on. I haven't seen any intelligent smack on that site. There are threads that say only "Steelers Suck!!!" with responses that say "Yeah, they suck!!!":rofl:

Hammer67
11-16-2005, 11:22 PM
I couldn't resist...check out this thread....hilarious.

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/217915-1.html#3178462

:grin:

Prosdo
11-17-2005, 12:01 AM
All I can say is WOW. Absolutely pathetic smack on their parts.

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-18-2005, 04:02 PM
If anyone is bored, go post some smack here. It's pretty lame, but they are very disrespectful of the Steelers, and they need a smackdown...

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/
I'm sure that you enjoy my latest post over there. I can't wait to hear some of their lame responses . I'll give my prediction of most of them: Pittsburgh sucks

tony hipchest
11-18-2005, 05:09 PM
I couldn't resist...check out this thread....hilarious.

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/217915-1.html#3178462

:grin:
lol. they threw one right over the plate and i had to knock it 500ft outta the park!

tony hipchest
12-07-2005, 07:54 PM
suit. i had to visit the friendly people at the browns board and try to be nice to bring good karma to the steelers in the form of a browns victory over the bengals. lol! the being nice part lasted about 3 posts! man, them dudes are tools!

hitthepikeubrownies!

Suitanim
12-08-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm thinking seriously of crashing their tailgate 12/24. Problem is, with the Browns mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs, and it being Christmas Eve, they are selling off their tickets like mad, so there may not actually BE any Browns fans in the stadium. I definitely expect it to be Heinz Field West for that game

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2005, 02:41 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

We always take over the clowns stadium for their home games !! There will still be some faithful ones there hoping they can spoil the Steelers play off hopes...but if we get on them early, they'll fold...

Steel - X
12-08-2005, 05:02 PM
I might get to go on the field on Xmas eve I need to find some tickets though. My company designed the soundsystem at that joint. Get to meet a lot of players on the field. VIP pass press box the whole 9yards. Its great going to games in a steelers jersey at haltime when the coaches from the press box are running to the locker room.

Iron City Hangover
12-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Look, 99.9% of you people despise me for my commentary and what not. I'm purposely antagonistic, pessimistic, overtly critical, vile and shameless.

But one thing stands out, I believe in proper smack.

This Browns board and it's uttermost bullshit personal attack-laced smack is complete gutter trash. It's a sad example of a fan board gone arye with it's degenerate members going on premediated and undereducated attacks.

I don't like Pseudonym (Suitanim) but I respect him. I think it was completely underhanded that BRC deleted my signature but I respect him. I can't even understand what King Koopa says half the time but I respect him. Hell, I think almost all of you are stuck in a time warp and living in denial over your team's descent into the NFL cellar BUT I respect each and every one of you. I enjoy reading your view points and find this to be one of the top five fan sites out there.

Frankly, I think it's time for this Browns board to experience an Iron City Hangover.

Enjoy.

Suitanim
12-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Poor Browns Board...I almost feel sorry fo...

No I don't.

tony hipchest
12-08-2005, 09:54 PM
This Browns board and it's uttermost bullshit personal attack-laced smack is complete gutter trash. It's a sad example of a fan board gone arye with it's degenerate members going on premediated and undereducated attacks.

Frankly, I think it's time for this Browns board to experience an Iron City Hangover.

Enjoy.:rofl: every word ich wrote above is so freaking true! this is gonna be great. and will definitely be enjoyed!:grin:

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2005, 10:37 PM
The Clowns Can Get The Shit Kicked Out Of Them This Christmas eve. They Can't feel the fury of the Hungriest Team For A Victory and a Win In the Super Bowl. When We Become 10-5.

Iron City Hangover
12-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Some guy is bragging about the Steelers losing, I respond:

Correct me if I'm wrong but a 4 and 8 record doesn't necessarily give you smack talk rights? I understand that with your losing tradition that you are used to such great NFL moments such as The Drive, The Fumble, Red Right 88, Bottlegate 2001, so on and so forth, but talking smack to a team that has a winning record while you are 4 and 8 is pretty sad.

Of course, I make two posts and some ass clown asks me when I'm going to stop "ghosting", I respond:

When are you going to realize that Vanilla Ice might not be the most choice selection for an avatar?

In response to the use of "squeelers" as a main smack weapon:

You are expecting too much from a team that has posted a losing record in it's six year existance. They're worse than the Texans.

This PaDawgFan ass clown needs some serious medication:

Lots of paint chips in your oatmeal this morning, sonny?

Then PaDawgFan admits to having a driver's license:

You're old enough to drive a car?

http://tinypic.com/icsmfs.jpg

Not only does their team have a losing record, but they are losers in general. No ability to talk. Hooked on Phonics didn't work for them.

tony hipchest
12-09-2005, 10:18 AM
i started a thread to actually commend the good running of ruben droughns. here he is the 1st cleveland back to rush for a 1000 yards in a season since e. byner and not 1 mention of it on the browns board. a steelerfan was the 1st to congratulate him on this particular board.

so what type of response do i get? ben is sucking cause he cant rely on jerome and willie.the responder didnt even mention or make a comparisson to ruben.

they said my posts are incomprehensible because i mentionned opposable thumbs and the theory of evlolution. they thought they would talk shit about 1 for the thumb. them cro magnons wouldnt know what to do with a ring if they ever got one.

in another fooball related smack thread 1 joker posts an article about iron city brewer facing bankruptcy. lol wtf???? im really crushed but what did that have to do with anything?

another browns fan admitted wanting the browns to lose this weekend just so cinci can increase its lead on the steelers. huh????????

this sample of brownsfans are definitely outmatched. if there is a better browns board out there i dont want to find it. this one is way to comical.

tony hipchest
12-09-2005, 02:17 PM
it just keeps getting better and better. these fools are on a mission of self-ownership.

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/218672-1.html

i knew these fans were a bunch of jagoffs engaging in a giant cyber-circle-jerk with eachother, but to actually post a picture of it is completely wrong. the ironic thing is the one who posted the picture uses "Mr. Hand" from fast times at ridgemont high as his sig.!

lmao! mr. hand indeed

Iron City Hangover
12-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Intellect comes at a premium in Browns Town.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2005, 03:08 PM

The Browns have no intellect. They have to pay for artifical intellegence.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

clevestinks
12-09-2005, 03:48 PM
I think that you guys should lay off the Browns fans! Its like stealing a little old ladies purse!

These poor fans only think that they know what football is. Its a shame, they havent had a real NFL team in decades. Not to mention that they are all a bunch of flea bags

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2005, 03:57 PM
The Browns have no intellect. They have to pay for artifical intellegence.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

even that's a stretch !!!! :grin:

tony hipchest
12-09-2005, 05:19 PM

definitely the special ed of nfl's fanbase.

thats an annoying and obnoxious signature. with the falling letters its like modell is actually laughing and mocking the city of cleveland. good job ich and nate! lol

Suitanim
12-09-2005, 08:18 PM
As much as I'd like to head over there and see those werdo freaks mocked unmercifully, I'll wait until it's Browns week.

StillerPaul
12-10-2005, 02:59 AM
As much as I'd like to head over there and see those werdo freaks mocked unmercifully, I'll wait until it's Browns week.

Have you had as much fun in Stow as i've had in Cleveland this past decade or so? LOL

Iron City Hangover
12-12-2005, 09:31 AM
That board is dead. All pretenders, no contenders. LAFairy started crying, all Gordon can talk about is animal sex and Hooper is a drunk. Typical Browns fans.

Iron City Hangover
12-15-2005, 08:13 AM
Suitanim posted on the board. In related news, the IQ of the board was raised.

Between the Dawg Pound Masturbator, LAFairy, the Drunk, Iliveinearly90'sdenialthatpeoplenolongerwearZCavar icci's89, and the Couch*****, that board is nothing more than a porta-potty. I'm the only one that posts facts, they still live in denial that 9 losses isn't exactly a "winning" season so there is no cause for celebration.

Apparently, the geniuses (and I use the term loosely) think Suit and I are the same person.

I don't dress up like a Jedi.

:funny:

But as much as I driving Suitanim to a near stroke, the guy has more brains than those amebas.

Suitanim
12-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Er, huh? Really, I have a lot of fun jousting with you...you'd know when I started taking it seriously...

Iron City Hangover
12-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Er, huh? Really, I have a lot of fun jousting with you...you'd know when I started taking it seriously...
My comment about giving you a stroke was sheer jest in response to you announcing to the digital drunks that you "owned" me. Let's see what my lesser beings have to say in response to the vile chaos I posted earlier. That Couch***** e-mails me 4 times a day now.:boxing:

Suitanim
12-15-2005, 08:14 PM
My comment about giving you a stroke was sheer jest in response to you announcing to the digital drunks that you "owned" me. Let's see what my lesser beings have to say in response to the vile chaos I posted earlier. That Couch***** e-mails me 4 times a day now.:boxing:

You have cyber stalker from that? Not good...

Iron City Hangover
12-16-2005, 08:12 AM
You have cyber stalker from that? Not good...
Apparently the Digital Drunks think they have a cure for an Iron City Hangover.

*****per changes all of my posts and Couch***** sends me e-mails.

When both of your teams like the Baltimore Browns and the Cleveland Clowns are 4 and 9, I guess you have a lot of time on your hands because it's obviously not spent on watching football.

Iron City Hangover
12-17-2005, 08:32 AM
hahahahaha.....

barons 9
12-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Iron City Hangover? Why do you tell these fine people you live in Phili? You live in Cleveland because there are no Jobs in PA

Your such a internet bad ass HAHA

barons 9
12-17-2005, 08:57 AM
Iron City Hangover has never been banned from Digital Dawgs but I'm thinking of sending all of his spam to his J.O.B. Mar Os rne@ tim r n.com :)

barons 9
12-17-2005, 09:08 AM
Now what would happen if a bunch of Browns fans started smacking on the non smack forum here? Exaxtly! Iron City Hangover and Suit were pointed towards the smack forum and both were scared to death of Devo over at The Dark Side.

barons 9
12-17-2005, 09:09 AM
See? I can be a internet tough guy to but it's not my bag.

Have a nice day!!

tony hipchest
12-17-2005, 11:06 AM
my impression of a typical brownfan response to this post: (nice toughguy routine:rolleyes: )

See? I can be a internet tough guy to but it's not my bag.

Have a nice day!!

is your bag a nutsack or a t-bag?

Iron City Hangover
12-17-2005, 02:10 PM
Now what would happen if a bunch of Browns fans started smacking on the non smack forum here? Exaxtly! Iron City Hangover and Suit were pointed towards the smack forum and both were scared to death of Devo over at The Dark Side.
There is no smack forum that I saw. Who cares, I've stopped going as of now.

Suitanim
12-17-2005, 03:03 PM

What? First off, who are you? Secondly, what the Hell are you doing here? Finally, I feel slimy enough slumming over at one sh**ty Browns site, so why would I go and subject myself to the retardation of yet another.

Go away, loser, or I shall taunt you a second time...

SteelCityMan786
12-17-2005, 08:49 PM
What? First off, who are you? Secondly, what the Hell are you doing here? Finally, I feel slimy enough slumming over at one sh**ty Browns site, so why would I go and subject myself to the retardation of yet another.

Go away, loser, or I shall taunt you a second time...

Go Suit!:jammin: :jammin: :cheers: :cheers: :dancing: :dancing:

barons 9
12-17-2005, 09:49 PM
Suit your still posting over there :rolleyes: but your buddy Iron City Hangover has deleted all his threads and ran away with his tail between his legs. :busted:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Posting on a clowns board is like beating your head against a wall... try and talk any intelligent smack or even relevant football talk and you get is.. go away squeeler, or you suck..

Gimme a ****in break! grow the hell up and learn how to talk football and legit smack. Even the bengal sites members know their stuff and are fun to smack with..the clowns sites are just :chair:

barons 9
12-17-2005, 10:08 PM
poor little suit caught in all of his own lies. http://novogate.com/board/3001/219083-1.html

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2005, 10:29 PM
holy shit suit, they just love you over on that board

Iron City Hangover
12-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Suit your still posting over there :rolleyes: but your buddy Iron City Hangover has deleted all his threads and ran away with his tail between his legs. :busted:
Edited by [insert any moderator and change font color]. Congrats.

barons 9
12-17-2005, 11:07 PM
ICH just because you deleted it doesn't mean its gone. This is the net and it's out there for a looooong time. Put some of your favorite addys in here http://www.archive.org/ and go back in time.

tony hipchest
12-17-2005, 11:30 PM
barons, the opening page to your homesite is the "tailgating forum"??????????
lmao! how ****ing sad is that?

stick to talking about weiners and condiments and leave the smacktalk to those who have something to talk smack about.

its obvious youre on a personal crusade against ich. thats nice and all, but you will earn no brownie badges here.

and we dont give out brownie points.

hitthepike

barons 9
12-17-2005, 11:42 PM
HitThepike what the F U C k are you talking about idiot? Is that your best?

barons 9
12-17-2005, 11:46 PM
Oh?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/muchogordo/failure.jpg

jesus
12-18-2005, 09:08 AM
I was reading over on the Browns forum that barons 9 got banned. He got banned for this? You guys are going to hell.

SteelersFever
12-18-2005, 09:14 AM
He was banned for defeating the censorship system. He dropped the F-BOMB numerous times. There are children and adults that frequently visit the forums who don't want to view that type of language. Show some respect or don't even bother registering.

jesus
12-18-2005, 09:17 AM
I'd say there's kids here. suit & IGH are the biggest kids here.

jesus
12-18-2005, 09:22 AM
ooops I said hell. Is that o.k.?

You americans and your seven words your not allowed to say :bouncy:

SteelersFever
12-18-2005, 09:37 AM
If you don't like it. LEAVE! Go back to your little piece of shit corner of the web and discuss the shittiest team in the NFL with the shittiest fans in the NFL. :poop:

jesus
12-18-2005, 09:41 AM
I see you think it's funny when SteelerFever goes spamming browns boards but you don't like it when because of those spammers the Browns fans come here? Life is a two way street buddy. Deal With It. I get it loud and clear. :grin:

SteelersFever
12-18-2005, 09:48 AM
What are you talking about? Am I laughing? Please tell me if I missed something.

Anyway, so now you're telling me I should be responsible for everyone who is apparently spamming Steelers Fever. Get real. It's definitely not encouraged.

tony hipchest
12-18-2005, 09:51 AM
I see you think it's funny when SteelerFever goes spamming browns boards but you don't like it when because of those spammers the Browns fans come here? Life is a two way street buddy. Deal With It. I get it loud and clear. :grin:

come on! we love it when browns fans come here. its like not having to go all the way to the zoo just to have a few chuckles at the monkeys expense. and you guys run is definitely hilarious. the same comedic value as the chimp who sticks his finger in his butt, sniffs it, and then falls over.

brilliant!

SteelersFever
12-18-2005, 09:55 AM
That's classic!!! I'm still laughing and I MUST say that is the TRUTH!!! :toofunny: :rofl:

jesus
12-18-2005, 09:58 AM
You ban browns fans for using the F word in smack hahahahahaha When over at the Browns Forum the Steeler Fever crew delete they're own post and run like hell.

Why was barons 7 banned?

tony hipchest
12-18-2005, 10:00 AM
HitThepike what the F U C k are you talking about idiot? Is that your best?

you no hablas anglais?

you will find no scoobie snacks here! pinche pero

and unless navigating a road between point a and b is too difficult for you, the pike will get you back to where you belong. so hit it. (pretending its the yellow brick road may help. follow it to the dookie city. when you get there ask the wiz for some comprehension.)

"theres no place like home"

SteelersFever
12-18-2005, 10:02 AM
It don't matter if it's in the BF. It's still part of the forums. Read the rules, that'll answer all your questions.