PDA

View Full Version : Just Started a Blog and Podcast

BettisFan
05-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Hey everyone I am really into broadcasting TV and Radio as well as journalism (as some of you know form my youtube days) so I decided to finnally do somethign about it. Today i stated my own blog www.moesportsblog.com and a podcast that goes on it. I will be talking hometown pittsburgh sports as well as national. Please tell your friends about this site I am trying to spread the word. Thanks again its www.moesportsblog.com

BettisFan
05-26-2008, 12:20 AM
aight so everything seems to be working good just added a podcast on the spurs lakers game

UK CANDY BEE
05-26-2008, 11:45 AM
Good luck with your blog. I have a couple of blogs in a couple of places. Nothing to do with sports, mostly ponderings and such instead.

Be consistent in adding entries and updates and you'll have better success in building readership and more comments than I have had. I haven't been nearly as diligent as I should have been........ but working away from home as often as I do can interfere with that.

Again.... I wish you luck.....

BettisFan
05-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Thanks man i appreciate it, I just added another entry about tonights detroit celtics game

Galax Steeler
05-27-2008, 04:08 AM
I wish you luck with it and that you do well.

BettisFan
05-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Thanks let people know spread the word

BettisFan
05-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Hey I just added another segment on the Lakers Spurs game tonight might wanna check it out