PDA

View Full Version : My take on the NBA this week

BettisFan
05-29-2008, 09:40 PM
for my podcast on the news this week go to www.moesports.com (http://www.moesportsblog.com) and click on my newest addition. The Nba has had a crazy week of publicity, with the missed calls in the Lakers Spurs game, the new rules for giving fines for flopping and all the big playoff games this week. The NBA is going through some major changes with now starting to take control of the players who get away with flopping over and over (Ginobili, Kerilinko, Battier...) there will now be fines given out to players who flop over and over and the fines will increase for each flop. I am looking for the league to be handing technicals for each flop as well, the nba can start really hunting down the BS players in the league which will cause the league to get a new cleaner look. On to playoff talk, I am looking for the Lakers to win the series now even though I would rather the Spurs win. I donít see the Spurs coming back from 3-1 against a team 10 times faster than them. The Spurs just canít pull it off and consider the Spurs though winning 4 NBA titles never pulled off consecutive titles so it wouldnít be right for them to win it all this year.

BettisFan
05-29-2008, 11:53 PM
like i said the lakers won tonight so its lakers in the finals

Galax Steeler
05-30-2008, 05:20 AM
The lakers are going to be hard to beat in the finals.