PDA

View Full Version : CJ keeps endearing himself to Cincy

Aussie_steeler
05-31-2008, 03:11 AM
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080528/SPT02/305280037/1066/SPT

Chad owes $13K in taxes
BY JESSICA BROWN | JLBROWN@ENQUIRER.COM

Disgruntled Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson, who wants out of Cincinnati, owes more than $13,000 in taxes on his Walnut Hills home.

According to tax records at the Hamilton County Auditorís Office, Johnson owes a total of $13,063.35. Of that, $12,780.30 is delinquent.
The latest taxes were due in February.Johnson bought the $252,000 condominium in 2004, according to property records.

Since then, he earned $10.25 million in bonuses with his 2006 contract on top of a base salary of $2.5 million that year.

Much of the property taxes he owes would have gone to various tax levies including nearly $8,000 to the Cincinnati school district.

Johnsonís agent could not be immediately reached this evening.

Under a new program, the county treasurer is sending certain delinquent tax accounts to a collections agency later this year. It is unclear if Johnsonís account would be on that list.

Keep winning over the hometown fans CJ.

Galax Steeler
05-31-2008, 08:35 AM
How could anybody who makes that much money owe so much on taxes.:noidea:

HughC
05-31-2008, 12:36 PM
Ocho Cinqo is back in the news again. This time he's not the one running his mouth, but a lawyer who is suing him. Apparently CJ failed to deliver on a commitment and is being accused of perjury. The lawyer goes on to say that Johnson has the ďmental agility of a small soap dish. The intellectual capacity there was very much lacking. I donít understand how he can understand a playbook.Ē

Link to story. (http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/05/30/lawyer-says-chad-johnson-has-the-mental-agility-of-a-small-soap/)

Looks like the lawyer says that Johnson said under oath that he didn't know anything about the Lexus giveaway, and then says that he knew people were there at the club on that night because - a Lexus was being given away!

lilyoder6
05-31-2008, 12:46 PM
honestly.. he prob carries that kind of money on him all the time.. lol

CantStop85
05-31-2008, 01:10 PM
There's a reason he plays football for a living...or at least he used to.

MACH1
05-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Send some goons after him and smack that grill outa his head and bingo, bill paid.:chair:

RoethlisBURGHer
05-31-2008, 04:10 PM
He has so much money (or does he), and he can't pay his property taxes.

Steelman16
05-31-2008, 05:12 PM
The Bungles really blew it by not trading him to someone else to deal with. He woulda had fun with Jerry Jones.

But, alas. What else could we have expected?

ďmental agility of a small soap dish. The intellectual capacity there was very much lacking. I donít understand how he can understand a playbook.Ē

Oh, I thought the Bungles made him a picture-oriented, cartoon-type playbook in shiney bright colors designed for 5th graders. :coffee:

stillers4me
05-31-2008, 09:12 PM
He doesn't have the mental capacity to understand a playbook. Playbooks are written for an entire team..............Chad thinks the Bengals are a one man show.

GBMelBlount
06-01-2008, 06:59 AM
He doesn't have the mental capacity to understand a playbook. Playbooks are written for an entire team..............Chad thinks the Bengals are a one man show..

Just one of many "Johnsons" on the Bengals. :hunch:

HometownGal
06-01-2008, 08:29 AM
He doesn't have the mental capacity to understand a playbook. Playbooks are written for an entire team..............Chad thinks the Bengals are a one man show.

He obviously doesn't have the mental capacity to write a check either. :chuckle:

I've seen better heads on a mug of root beer.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-01-2008, 12:20 PM

That is because he lives only in his own world.

I remember a few years ago, I think before the 2005 season...Chad Johnson was practicing and talking with Marvin Lewis. Chad Johnson told Lewis that he wanted to be the best wide receiver to ever play the game.

That told me that he didn't care about the team. He wanted to become the best receiver ever, damn the success of the team. He wanted the ball thrown to him if he were triple covered.

Then there was last year during a game when TJ caught a ball and took it to the house for a TD. Johnson runs up to him and asks if TJ saw the block he threw on the play. No "congrats on the TD"...but did you see ME...did you see what I did.

The Bengals should have traded him and gotten rid of the selfish headache that he is. Instead they are stuck with him, and I really don't see anyone wanting him. He's got all the talent in the world, but he has the mental capacity of a small mouse.

CanadianSteel
06-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Hope he plays in Cincy this year as it will be fun to watch him and the team implode again!

Dino 6 Rings
06-02-2008, 11:36 AM
learn a playbook? isn't this the same CJ that changed a route in a game last year and ran too deep cause he wanted to catch the ball in the endzone, and ended up causing CP an interception. Yeah...the same CJ.

He should be a Raider.

rbryan
06-02-2008, 11:45 AM
How much can the property taxes be on a $250k condo?? I don't see how it could be $12k even if he hadn't paid since he bought the place in 04. The next question would be if he hasn't paid taxes in over 3 years how is he still living there? If I don't pay my property tax that lien gets bought up by an investor within a few months and the sheriffs knocking on your door to force your hand shortly thereafter.

HughC
06-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Chad Johnson is probably having an anheurism now, hearing about TO's contract.

Galax Steeler
06-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Johnson really needs to get a life because it definetly isn't in football.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Bengals | C. Johnson to return to team shortly
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:12:48 -0700

David Fleming, of ESPN The Magazine, reports Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Johnson has declared he will return to the team soon, possibly as early as June 12 for the start of the team's next minicamp. "Am I coming back? Of course I am," Johnson said from his Florida home. "I told my coaches I'm going to California to act, but the truth is I may come back to the Bengals as early as June," Johnson added. "I may be crazy but I'm not stupid." Johnson appeared to have a change of heart in mid-May, after the Bengals refused to trade him to another team. "Look how well I've done while talking every week and calling people out and making things so hard on me with all this attention," Johnson said. "I've been thinking a lot lately about what I could do if I just played and didn't talk? Things would be a whole lot easier on me. And think of the numbers I could put up. Then what would people say about me?"
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

What a surprise...he caved in..(but it was all part of his "master plan":doh:)

"I've been thinking a lot lately about what I could do if I just played and didn't talk? Things would be a whole lot easier on me. And think of the numbers I could put up. Then what would people say about me?"

That you are an immature tool who acts like a little boy and "wonders" how things would go if you acted "all grown up".

...pathetic.

lilyoder6
06-03-2008, 01:27 PM
it doesn't matter b/c they will still be the bungles and they'll still lose

Mosca
06-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Bengals | C. Johnson to return to team shortly
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:12:48 -0700

David Fleming, of ESPN The Magazine, reports Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Johnson has declared he will return to the team soon, possibly as early as June 12 for the start of the team's next minicamp. "Am I coming back? Of course I am," Johnson said from his Florida home. "I told my coaches I'm going to California to act, but the truth is I may come back to the Bengals as early as June," Johnson added. "I may be crazy but I'm not stupid." Johnson appeared to have a change of heart in mid-May, after the Bengals refused to trade him to another team. "Look how well I've done while talking every week and calling people out and making things so hard on me with all this attention," Johnson said. "I've been thinking a lot lately about what I could do if I just played and didn't talk? Things would be a whole lot easier on me. And think of the numbers I could put up. Then what would people say about me?"
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

FIFTEEN "I"s and "me"s in 5 sentences.

fansince'76
06-03-2008, 03:26 PM
CJ to a tee....

s_thpzKuhOo

"I loves me some me."

Preacher
06-03-2008, 07:53 PM
He obviously doesn't have the mental capacity to write a check either. :chuckle:

I've seen better heads on a mug of root beer.

Nor the mental capacity to understand what a RAFFLE is for a car...

anyone remember that from a couple years ago??

:chuckle:

Tankus_Maximus
06-03-2008, 11:03 PM
I'm trying to think of just one positive thing to say about this waste-of-a-human-being...but I keep coming up with 0.:fingers:

wait!

nice mohawk?

nah...it's not even a punk-rawk 'hawk.

HometownGal
06-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Then what would people say about me?

The same thing people always say about you.

You're an asshole.

Can't put silk socks on a hog.