PDA

View Full Version : Steelers & Browns Tix for Dec. 24

CowherLover
11-12-2005, 09:25 PM
If anyone has any leads on tickets or packages for this game I am looking for two people.

Suitanim
11-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Here's a good place to start. I'm probably going to be at that game, too. eBay is kind of a joke...the Browns fans are a little delusional about how much they think they can get for a Christmas Eve game for a team that may not win 5 games this year.

http://www.ticketsnow.com/tickets.cfm/p=264154

Ambridge
11-26-2005, 06:33 PM
Browns fans should be giving those tickets away.
Having to spend part of Christmas Eve in Cleveland is already a pretty steep price tag.

Suitanim
11-26-2005, 06:42 PM
I've been monitoring these sites and it's just ridiculous. I thought the prices they were asking were kind of high, then realized I was looking at SINGLE ticket prices and not pairs...who the Hell is gonna pay $260 a ticket to sit at the 10 at the top of the lower level on a cold Christmas Eve? Certainly not Browns fans.

I think they are basically selling their stadium out to the Steelers fans. I expect it to be at least 50% Black and Gold by Christmas eve, maybe higher if the Browns lose a few more games...

pantsnat
11-26-2005, 07:06 PM
Try ebay. Just make sure you read their feedback and ask the seller questions like "are these seats side by side". I get all my tickets from ebay, haven't had a problem yet.

clevestinks
12-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Ive gotten rid of three sets so far. Let me see what I can do! Alot of my wifes clients have season tickets to the brownies, and gave up already, AGAIN

CowherLover
12-17-2005, 09:37 PM
I apologize, it's been so long since I've been able to get to SF, I've bought 2 tickets in Section 105, Row 1. Now I need help in coming up with ideas for what my sign should say. I really don't care about the idea of it being shown on tv, I want to show our guys how much I appreciate them and love being a fan. I would give anything in the world to be able to tap Jerome on the head after a td run. But wouldn't we all. Oh well, back to reality! If you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to help me out. I think I'm gonna get Kinkos to make it, so I have probably procrastinated long enough. Later guys, Everyone have a great Christmas and A Happy Happy!