PDA

View Full Version : Remember Me? 2

Elvis
06-02-2008, 12:23 PM
My number was 86 and I was like 6'5" and 280 lbs and could run and catch like alot of some WR's. You couldnt match me up with a CB because he was too small and a S was just not fast enough for me.
Who Am I?

Elvis
06-02-2008, 12:25 PM
http://th190.photobucket.com/albums/z50/steelerfreak7619/Steelers/th_EgreenPit.jpg (http://photobucket.com/image/eric%20green/steelerfreak7619/Steelers/EgreenPit.jpg?o=17)

El-Gonzo Jackson
06-02-2008, 12:28 PM
You forgot that Eric Green couldnt block.

BTW, I'm lovin my Celtics in the finals. We can handle Gasol, Odom, no problem but the question will be who defends Kobe....Allen, Posey, Tony Allen?

Then again, who defends KG?? Neither Gasol or Odom can handle him. Kobe probably draws Ray Allen and I really think the Lakers have no answer for Pierce. Gonna be a great series.

MDSteel15
06-02-2008, 11:46 PM
Nobody needs to cover KG, he'll disappear on his own.....

CanadianSteel
06-03-2008, 10:19 AM
Eric Greene, the man with the biggest ass in the NFL back in the day...
He was actually a good player all be it for only a short time. I remember his rookie year he held out and then came in cathing TD passes. I think he had a TD catch in his firts game after the hold out ??

BlastFurnace
06-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Eric Green could have been the best TE in the history of the franchise if he had stayed in shape...and of course...in Pittsburgh.

He infuriated me though in a game against the Arizona Cardinals in 1994 when he was so fat that he couldn't score on a pass from Neil O'Donnell at the end of the game where he had nothing but end zone in front of him. Some DB caught him from wayyyyyyy....back.

slashsteel
06-03-2008, 05:52 PM
It is a shame that Eric's desire didn't match his talent.:noidea:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-03-2008, 09:56 PM
He was a beast until he got too big to play his type of game.

Steel Pit
06-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Eric Green could have been the best TE in the history of the franchise if he had stayed in shape...and of course...in Pittsburgh.

He infuriated me though in a game against the Arizona Cardinals in 1994 when he was so fat that he couldn't score on a pass from Neil O'Donnell at the end of the game where he had nothing but end zone in front of him. Some DB caught him from wayyyyyyy....back.

I remember that play well. It was a late dump off to Eric on the right sideline, There wasn't a defender within 30 yards of him. His fat butt ran out of gas near the 20. That sucked, as the play was developing I was saying to myself, man, this will be a miracle if we pull this game out.

Oh well, the entire Steelers team played flat that night thus it would have been a miracle to have come away with a win.

revefsreleets
06-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Bingo! When I think EG, ALL I can remember is that Cardinals game.

Elvis
06-05-2008, 08:58 PM
It is a shame that Eric's desire didn't match his talent.:noidea:
You are so right slashsteel.. This guy had so much talent and Awesome size ht/wt ratio.. you couldnt cover him with a DB because he was too big and the Safety was not fast enough.. What Ashame That Someone Like that would just throw it away as he did.:doh: