PDA

View Full Version : nfl steroids dealer found dead

tony hipchest
06-05-2008, 05:12 PM
this dallas area dealer was about to spill the beans on all the players he was distributing to. im thinking there were alot of patriots who were clients and kraft had the russian mafia conduct a hit... but thats just a guess :hunch:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/06/05/steroids.dealer.dead.ap/index.html?eref=sircrc

PLANO, Texas (AP) -- A convicted steroids dealer who recently met with NFL security officials and gave them names of players he said bought steroids from him was found shot to death in his home Thursday, police said.

Early Thursday morning, Plano police made a welfare check and found 35-year-old David Jacobs and 30-year-old Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell dead. Police said both had been shot to death.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-05-2008, 07:53 PM
That definatly sounds like a hit to me. He was narking, and someone didn't want his name leaked.

Dallas area? Jerry Jones ordered the hit!

Preacher
06-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Wow.

Talk about the ugly side of sports.

Has anyone seen ray lewis?

Oh wait... it said shot... not knifed.

The Duke
06-05-2008, 08:02 PM
That definatly sounds like a hit to me. He was narking, and someone didn't want his name leaked.

Dallas area? Jerry Jones ordered the hit!

pacman joined the cowboys not long ago didn't he....:tap:

lol, if this would have been around the ohio area all eyes would be on the bengals organization

all joking aside, this truly is a shame, the man's 35 years old and most likely gets killed for his information, regardless if he was a dealer. hope his death doesn't go unpunished

RoethlisBURGHer
06-05-2008, 08:23 PM
all joking aside, this truly is a shame, the man's 35 years old and most likely gets killed for his information, regardless if he was a dealer. hope his death doesn't go unpunished

From what it sounded like in the article, he was trying to turn his life around. And this is the debt he pays for trying to become a better person....and that is a shame.

The Patriot
06-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Didn't Ray Lewis kill some people a while back?

RoethlisBURGHer
06-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Didn't Ray Lewis kill some people a while back?

Well, according to police files he "witnessed some men (aka his homies) kill two men (aka Ray's ordered hit) from Akron, Ohio outisde a nightclub".

Atlanta Dan
06-05-2008, 09:24 PM
It's a double suicide lover's quarrel unrelated to the NFL or steroids

Nothing to see here - move along

If you are going to be an informant on something this serious, do your plea deal and start serving time in protective custody or this is what happens - his survivors should sue his attorney for malpractice for not getting the deal done with the govt.

MasterOfPuppets
06-05-2008, 10:04 PM
It's a double suicide lover's quarrel unrelated to the NFL or steroids

Nothing to see here - move along

If you are going to be an informant on something this serious, do your plea deal and start serving time in protective custody or this is what happens - his survivors should sue his attorney for malpractice for not getting the deal done with the govt.

his attorney?...... if he's a witness for the govt. , shouldn't the prosecuting attorney be liable for his safety?

Atlanta Dan
06-05-2008, 10:14 PM
his attorney?...... if he's a witness for the govt. , shouldn't the prosecuting attorney be liable for his safety?

Nope

Jacobs was sentenced to three years probation and fined $25,000 on May 1 after pleading guilty last year in federal court in Dallas to conspiring to possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids.

You want probation then don't let the word get out on the street you are cooperating on this sort of deal

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
06-06-2008, 02:07 AM
Well, according to police files he "witnessed some men (aka his homies) kill two men (aka Ray's ordered hit) from Akron, Ohio outisde a nightclub".

Wern't they Browns fans as well?

Not that would determine my thinking of him. No matter what murder is murder.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player.

But his character is pretty crummy from what I've seen.

Galax Steeler
06-06-2008, 04:59 AM
Wern't they Browns fans as well?

Not that would determine my thinking of him. No matter what murder is murder.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player.

He is a good player but I never liked him and never will.

vasteeler
06-06-2008, 11:28 AM
He is a good player but I never liked him and never will.

He WAS a good player just washed up now he he he

fansince'76
06-06-2008, 11:31 AM

Where've you been? Didn't you know he's found God? :rolleyes:

http://i.cnn.net/si/si_online/covers/images/2006/1113_large.jpg

Give me a break. :coffee:

MACH1
06-06-2008, 11:36 AM
This is what should be on the cover.

http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/09/RayLewisorangejumpsuit.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
06-06-2008, 11:51 AM
I just find it conveniant that the Cowboys had a coach busted for HGH, and supsended for it, and now some local Steriods dealer who was going to name names is found dead. The same guy pushing and dealing HGH would at least know the guy dealing Steriods wouldn't he.

The Patriot
06-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Where've you been? Didn't you know he's found God? :rolleyes:

Give me a break. :coffee:

I heard he calls up rookie teammates and urges them to use condoms.

revefsreleets
06-06-2008, 04:10 PM
I think it's Bill Belichick's doing. Hell, dude got away with cheating at the highest level in pro sports, now he probably wants to push the envelope and aim for the likes of an OJ Simpson.

tony hipchest
06-06-2008, 05:14 PM
dallas medical examiner says he died of self inflicted gunshot wounds. of course that how a professional hitman would make it look...

MasterOfPuppets
06-06-2008, 10:09 PM
dallas medical examiner says he died of self inflicted gunshot wounds. of course that how a professional hitman would make it look...he shot himself TWICE in the head ......:chuckle:

sixstringlass
06-08-2008, 07:11 AM
My God... Ray Lewis is UGLY!!