PDA

View Full Version : Bryant McFadden's TV Show

Welcome To Smashmouth
06-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Just learned that McFadden airs his own TV show (and radio show at that) a few minutes ago in his 1st and 10 Article on the front page of steelers.com. Apparently it airs on weekends in the Pittsburgh area, but was curious if any episodes/snippets can be found on a podcast or some other form of online-source.

19ward86
06-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Ive never heard of it, but i bet for those who live outside of Ohio; you guys probably never heard of the Josh Cribbs Show....what a joke.

warddj86
06-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Ive never heard of it, but i bet for those who live outside of Ohio; you guys probably never heard of the Josh Cribbs Show....what a joke.

Exactly, I'm sick of that show, and the way they seem to worship him

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
06-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Exactly, I'm sick of that show, and the way they seem to worship him

like the way you guys worship Troy, Roethlisberger and Hines?. And Bettis (Back in the day.)

I actually like the show, it shows him as a normal guy, abeit a bit goofy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m8JIN5jeYRU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DzmON995x0M

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-amWgIwkQss

He's pretty awesome, one of the reasons why we were able to do so well on offense. When you got a guy who can get you a starting position at least on the 35, its gives you a shorter field and thus your able to put points on the board easier.

Plus if you guys hate him, that means he's doing his job. ;)

The Duke
06-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Plus if you guys hate him, that means he's doing his job. ;)

I don't think anyone said they hated him, just hated the show.

I like cribbs, I hate him as a division rival of course, but he's an amazing player. I just hate this players shows, regardless who it is

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
06-19-2008, 07:30 PM
I don't think anyone en said they hated him, just hated the show.

I like cribbs, I hate him as a division rival of course, but he's an amazing player. I just hate this players shows, regardless who it is

It depends for me really.

If the show just shows the athlete as just an athlete and all his money and such. (IE something like MTV's Cribs.). Then thats a piss-poor excuse for a show. But if it shows him as an average joe like I've seen done with LeBron (Wanna talk about Idol worship in ohio? It begins and ends with that guy.), and a bit with Cribbs that really interests me. Heck, I'd even watch something with Big Ben IF it showed him as a regular normal guy. Unfortunately, not making any allegations or something of that nature, but I've heard that he's pretty arrogant. Again, don't shoot the messenger, its just what I've heard. And if anyone had any stories that would prove that wrong, I'd be all ears.

Hannity_on_Holmes
06-26-2008, 05:41 PM
from what i saw last season, Cribbs certainly seems like a gifted athlete.
There was one game where he returned two a kickoff and a punt for touchdowns.

cant say i enjoyed his show. but there was a time when TV didnt have to be perfect, just mediocre.