PDA

View Full Version : Any Suspects in Mind?

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Giants | Team Super Bowl rings stolen
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:30:05 -0700

The Associated Press reports the New York Giants Super Bowl rings were among the $2 million worth of items stolen from an Attleboro jewelry company over the weekend. Thieves disabled the alarm system, cut a hole in the roof and stole the safe that weighed at least 1,000 pounds and contained gold, gems and the Super Bowl rings.
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#482062

Atteboro Jewelry Company is based in ....yep...Massachusetts.
Gotta think some crazed Pats fan still believes his team is "entitled" to those rings.:sofunny:
For that matter...someone night want to check the whereabouts of of Belicheat on the night in question. (I'm sure he didnt know that burglary was against the rules..at least not in the way that he interpreted the statute):doh:

The Patriot
06-11-2008, 01:18 PM
This is a joke, right?

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-11-2008, 01:21 PM
This is a joke, right?

Rings were really stolen...Belicheat is only a minor suspect.

..and can you tell us where you were when it happened...and do you have a witness who can verify that?

MACH1
06-11-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm surprised they didn't take the cameras with them too.

fansince'76
06-11-2008, 01:22 PM
Attleboro, Mass. (AP) - Thieves broke into a jewelry company over the weekend and stole up to $2 million in gold, gems and other valuables, including Super Bowl rings made for New York Giants staff members, authorities said.

The thieves disabled the alarm system at E.A. Dion Inc., cut a hole in the roof and made off with a safe that weighed at least 1,000 pounds.

The loss was discovered Sunday by a Dion employee, who went to the business when she was unable to access her work e-mail from home, apparently because phone lines had been cut. The heist could have taken place at any time over the weekend, Sgt. Jim Keane said Wednesday.

The Super Bowl rings made by the company were to be given to the Giants staff members to commemorate the team's win over the New England Patriots, team spokesman Pat Hanlon said.

The players and coaches had already received their rings last month. The staffers were to receive identical ones white gold rings with the "NY" logo is set in diamonds and "World Champions" emblazoned in raised letters. They were designed by Tiffany and Co. and have a retail value at $25,000 each, the team said.

The company does not discuss specific customer's orders, President Edward Dion Jr. said.

"We've talked to our major customers and let them know what happened, and I am confident we'll be able to fulfill our orders," he said.

The family-owned company, which has been in business for 40 years, was back up running at full speed and re-evaluating security, Dion said.

The case remains under investigation by Attleboro police with assistance from the FBI.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8234122?MSNHPHMA

The Patriot
06-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Rings were really stolen...Belicheat is only a minor suspect.

..and can you tell us where you were when it happened...and do you have a witness who can verify that?

If I had stolen 2 million dollars in jewelry I would be GONE by now! Mexico, baby! :tt:

They'll never find the Superbowl rings. We have so many up here it'd be impossible to track them.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-11-2008, 01:46 PM
If I had stolen 2 million dollars in jewelry I would be GONE by now! Mexico, baby! :tt:

They'll never find the Superbowl rings. We have so many up here it'd be impossible to track them.

I dont think the cops should have any problems....the Giants rings will be the ones without astericks engraved in the side.

tony hipchest
06-11-2008, 02:16 PM
They'll never find the Superbowl rings. We have so many up here it'd be impossible to track them.appearantly the patriots have been stealing alot of superbowl rings since 2000.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-11-2008, 02:22 PM
appearantly the patriots have been stealing alot of superbowl rings since 2000.

Naw...just signals....and plays...and games....and Superbowls.......... Hey, youre right!!!...they have been stealing rings since 2000!!!!

tony hipchest
06-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey, youre right!!!...they have been stealing rings since 2000!!!!hell, vladamir putin even stole one from robert kraft.

like father like son.

but in his defense he didnt fully understand the US/Russia trade agreement and thought he was just borrowing it for eternity. :rolleyes:

TackleMeBen
06-11-2008, 06:04 PM
do we know if any of the bengals were in MA ? they usually seem to around trouble:wink02::sofunny::flap:

Preacher
06-11-2008, 06:39 PM

You think you have a lot up there?

Try coming to Pittsburgh sometime. Heck... you can even bring the camera to take a picture of it...

then again, Belicheat probably already did.

TackleMeBen
06-11-2008, 07:20 PM

Try coming to Pittsburgh sometime. Heck... you can even bring the camera to take a picture of it...

then again, Belicheat probably already did.
preacher, you are too funny. have you been hanging out with tony alot lately??:chuckle:

The Patriot
06-11-2008, 10:14 PM
I was gonna make a crack about if the NFC championship rings were worth anything but then I remembered.

tony hipchest
06-11-2008, 10:19 PM
I was gonna make a crack about if the NFC championship rings were worth anything but then I remembered.:huh:

... that they didnt have to cheat to get them?

....only needed to put up 17 points against the chokingest fraud of an offense ever?

SteelersMongol
06-12-2008, 03:34 AM
appearantly the patriots have been stealing alot of superbowl rings since 2000.

:chuckle: Super.

do we know if any of the bengals were in MA ? they usually seem to around trouble:wink02::sofunny::flap:

:laughing: Super funny.

:rofl: :tt02: :thumbsup:

Preacher
06-12-2008, 04:04 AM
preacher, you are too funny. have you been hanging out with tony alot lately??:chuckle:

Oh you sweet, innocent thing....

its Tony thats been hanging out with me...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=247653&postcount=13

TackleMeBen
06-12-2008, 07:40 AM
Oh you sweet, innocent thing....

its Tony thats been hanging out with me...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=247653&postcount=13

oh so now we get to the truth.... :wink02:

and here i thought men of god dont hang around bad influences..lol.. :chuckle:

steeler43pa
06-12-2008, 12:18 PM
This just in on CNN, police in NY were very close to solving the case of the missing SB Rings. Rumor had it that * Belicheat * stole them. You know like he has done through out his career. It is even rumored ( by a well trusted source ) that he video taped it. ( he did this to show his video dept how it is done and not get caught. ) However, Roger Goodall heard about this right before the police did and made * Belicheat * turn over the tapes. The police questioned * Belicheat * and of course he made the case of "it is now a league matter" and refered all police questions to Goodall. The police have questiond Goodall but he destroyed the tapes!!!!. Now no one will be punished and the SB Ring bandits will get away. We will probably never know who has done this crime. Goodall was quoted as saying that the punishment he levied last September will be good enough for this last *patriocheat* incedent.

Dino 6 Rings
06-12-2008, 12:26 PM
It must be hard being the fan of a team that has taken over the Bengals as the butt of all theft jokes.

The Patriot
06-12-2008, 10:52 PM
It must be hard being the fan of a team that has taken over the Bengals as the butt of all theft jokes.

Not really. It's a good change of pace. And I can't wait to see all the photoshop creations that will spring from this.

Dino 6 Rings
06-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Not really. It's a good change of pace. And I can't wait to see all the photoshop creations that will spring from this.

If that's what you want to tell yourself...go ahead.

Tankus_Maximus
06-13-2008, 10:44 AM
This just in: there was surveillance tape of the perps in their heist of the rings available for viewing.....but Roger Goodell had the evidence destroyed.

TackleMeBen
06-13-2008, 11:37 AM
This just in: there was surveillance tape of the perps in their heist of the rings available for viewing.....but Roger Goodell had the evidence destroyed.
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

43Hitman
06-13-2008, 03:42 PM

Steeler fans are to smart to fall for reverse psychology. Nigel?

The Patriot
06-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Steeler fans are to smart to fall for reverse psychology. Nigel?

Oh, very good. :wink02:

billybob
06-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Oh, very good. :wink02:

Phillies comin up for you.You just killin time or what?:flap:

billybob
06-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Phillies comin up for you.You just killin time or what?:flap:

have to come to Pa. for some excitement!!!

PAMillerGrrl83
06-14-2008, 01:56 AM
I wonder though if the thieves *if it isnt Tom Brady and Bill Belicheat* knew they were stealing the Giants SB rings. Honestly what can they do with them, you cant very well sell rings with names on them and anyone who has any common sense isnt going to buy a SB ring to begin with,

The Patriot
06-14-2008, 12:59 PM
I wonder though if the thieves *if it isnt Tom Brady and Bill Belicheat* knew they were stealing the Giants SB rings. Honestly what can they do with them, you cant very well sell rings with names on them and anyone who has any common sense isnt going to buy a SB ring to begin with,

Think about it. The rings are made of white gold and diamonds. Take them apart and sell the pieces to different jewelers over time. Or sell it to a wealthy New York cimelord who might want one for a mantlepiece. I can think of a million possibilities!

MasterOfPuppets
06-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Think about it. The rings are made of white gold and diamonds. Take them apart and sell the pieces to different jewelers over time. Or sell it to a wealthy New York cimelord who might want one for a mantlepiece. I can think of a million possibilities!or trade them for oxycodone......:wtf:

HughC
06-14-2008, 02:38 PM
A police spokesman reports thet police have followed up on several leads, and have now narrowed the suspects in this case to the following:

Tiki Barber, because he's realizing that his television career is coming to an abrupt end, he quit one year too soon, and he's jealous of his twin brother's ring.

OJ Simpson, because he says that he was just reclaiming his own personal memorabilia. A search warrant is being sought for a white Bronco.

Ray Finkle, because Dan Marino didn't hold the ball with laces out.

Kobe Bryant, because his wife was demanding a bigger ring, and because he's not going to win one this year.

Tony Romo and Ernest Byner have been eliminated as suspects because evidence shows that they would have fumbled the rings in the store.