PDA

View Full Version : Was There Something I Missed?

oldschool
06-11-2008, 01:16 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?teamId=3900&type=team

Check out this link; NFL. com says we drafted Otah with our first selection in round 1at #19, and then took Mendenhall with our 2nd selection in round 1 at #23??? :confused:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-11-2008, 01:19 PM

Check out this link; NFL. com says we drafted Otah with our first selection in round 1at #19, and then took Mendenhall with our 2nd selection in round 1 at #23??? :confused:

I saw that earlier today...I think wew should make it "official"...:chuckle:

fansince'76
06-11-2008, 01:20 PM
NFL.com's webmaster needs to lay off the crack.

oldschool
06-11-2008, 01:22 PM
I saw that earlier today...I think wew should make it "official"...:chuckle:
Sounds good to me.:tt02:

steelersfanman92
06-11-2008, 01:24 PM
i wouldnt complain about that one

billybob
06-12-2008, 12:39 AM
THIS IS FOR YOU MY STEEL BROTHER<AND ALL OF THE STEEL NATION>
YOU DID NOT MISS A THING<UNLESS YOU MISSED THE SPECIAL TEAMS BREAKDOWN THAT WE SHOULD ALL REALIZE HAPPENED> I PROMISE I WILL NEVER MENTION THIS AGAIN AFTER THIS POST>WE HAD A VERY CAPABLE OFFENSE<>AND A DECENT DEFENSE>AND ONE SORRY ASS SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY>I HAVE BEEN A STEEL BROTHER SINCE I WAS IN SIXTH GRADE>SINCE I AM FORTY_SEVEN NOW THAT EQUATES TO NINETEEN SEVENTY WHEN I FIRST BECAME A FAN OF OUR STEELERS>TERRY WAS OUR QUARTERBACK BACK THEN<AND I DO NOT MEAN BRADSHAW>HANRATTY>I WAS WATCHING THE MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME WHEN THEY WERE PLAYING THE HOUSTON OILERS<DAN PASTORINI WAS THIER MAN>ANYWAY>HAN THE MAN WENT DOWN<AND IN CAME THE TERRY WE MOSTLY KNOW>HIS FIRST GO IN A REGULAR SEASON GAME>AND HE CAME THROUGH<THAT PART OF THE STORY IS HISTORY>BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE MANAGED TO DO>HE HAD A YOUNG OFFENSIVE LINE<WITH INEXPERIENCE<BUT HE ALSO HAD GOOD SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY>MY POINT IS STOP CRUSHING THE O_LINE AND LOOK AT WHERE THE REAL PROBLEMS EXISTS! GRANTED THEY HAD ONE LEFT IN THE MOLD AFTER MIKE WEBSTER<DERMONTI DAWSON>THEY GOT A FIND WITH THE DETROIT LET GO OF HARTINGS>THIER DEFENSE NEEDS NO DEFENSE<SPECIAL TEAMS USED TO BLOCK A PUNT<BLOCK A FIELD GOAL NOW AND AGAIN<AND PUT THE OFFENSE IN GOOD POSITION TO WIN A REALLY CLOSE GAME>WE LOST THAT MY STEEL BROTHERS>AND I BEG YOU TO STOP PUTTING BLAME ON OUR OFFENSIVE LINE!
TUNCH:banging:

Preacher
06-12-2008, 12:56 AM
THIS IS FOR YOU MY STEEL BROTHER<AND ALL OF THE STEEL NATION>
YOU DID NOT MISS A THING<UNLESS YOU MISSED THE SPECIAL TEAMS BREAKDOWN THAT WE SHOULD ALL REALIZE HAPPENED> I PROMISE I WILL NEVER MENTION THIS AGAIN AFTER THIS POST>WE HAD A VERY CAPABLE OFFENSE<>AND A DECENT DEFENSE>AND ONE SORRY ASS SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY>I HAVE BEEN A STEEL BROTHER SINCE I WAS IN SIXTH GRADE>SINCE I AM FORTY_SEVEN NOW THAT EQUATES TO NINETEEN SEVENTY WHEN I FIRST BECAME A FAN OF OUR STEELERS>TERRY WAS OUR QUARTERBACK BACK THEN<AND I DO NOT MEAN BRADSHAW>HANRATTY>I WAS WATCHING THE MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME WHEN THEY WERE PLAYING THE HOUSTON OILERS<DAN PASTORINI WAS THIER MAN>ANYWAY>HAN THE MAN WENT DOWN<AND IN CAME THE TERRY WE MOSTLY KNOW>HIS FIRST GO IN A REGULAR SEASON GAME>AND HE CAME THROUGH<THAT PART OF THE STORY IS HISTORY>BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE MANAGED TO DO>HE HAD A YOUNG OFFENSIVE LINE<WITH INEXPERIENCE<BUT HE ALSO HAD GOOD SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY>MY POINT IS STOP CRUSHING THE O_LINE AND LOOK AT WHERE THE REAL PROBLEMS EXISTS! GRANTED THEY HAD ONE LEFT IN THE MOLD AFTER MIKE WEBSTER<DERMONTI DAWSON>THEY GOT A FIND WITH THE DETROIT LET GO OF HARTINGS>THIER DEFENSE NEEDS NO DEFENSE<SPECIAL TEAMS USED TO BLOCK A PUNT<BLOCK A FIELD GOAL NOW AND AGAIN<AND PUT THE OFFENSE IN GOOD POSITION TO WIN A REALLY CLOSE GAME>WE LOST THAT MY STEEL BROTHERS>AND I BEG YOU TO STOP PUTTING BLAME ON OUR OFFENSIVE LINE!
TUNCH:banging:

Dude... Please.. Lay off the caps.

You do realize that in netiquette, it is the equivalent of yelling at someone right? and that is quite rude.

billybob
06-12-2008, 01:00 AM
equivilent to preaching?

Preacher
06-12-2008, 01:02 AM
equivilent to preaching?

Please point me to a thread where I am "preaching" in caps.

billybob
06-12-2008, 01:05 AM
oh,and bye the way no i did nit know that.just trying to make a very valid point. sorry did not mean to offend anyone.tired of the crushing going on with our .........

billybob
06-12-2008, 01:15 AM
did not realize that printing in caps meant anything ,but to me it looked ok.i was not looking at the individual letters,but trying to make an extremely valid point.relax,and do not be harsh on purpose!!!!!!! i will take your reply under consideration for any future replies,that i might feel free to post.

Preacher
06-12-2008, 01:21 AM
oh,and bye the way no i did nit know that.just trying to make a very valid point. sorry did not mean to offend anyone.tired of the crushing going on with our .........

No offense taken.

Just wanted to let ya know.

BTW...

here is a link

http://www.studygs.net/netiquette.htm

It has some netiquette guidelines.

billybob
06-12-2008, 01:24 AM
thankyou i will visit.

Preacher
06-12-2008, 01:42 AM
thankyou i will visit.

No problem...

it is quite hilarious how the internet has become an alternate society with its own rules of communication.

billybob
06-12-2008, 01:52 AM
10/4 good buddy!:tt:

Galax Steeler
06-12-2008, 03:39 AM

That would have been a dream draft.

SteelersJW
06-13-2008, 09:10 AM
They probably got his school (Being Pittsburgh) messed up with the (Pittsburgh) Steelers.

tunes4life
06-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Maybe Otah will see it and report to the wrong camp (where they will promptly chain all the exits closed and tell him "it's too late now"

warddj86
06-13-2008, 02:50 PM
Maybe Otah will see it and report to the wrong camp (where they will promptly chain all the exits closed and tell him "it's too late now"

We can only hope so