PDA

View Full Version : People - C'mon

HometownGal
06-13-2008, 05:14 PM
Please stop trying to pad your post counts with welcoming new members who haven't been seen or heard from in months.

Remember - QUALITY of posts, not quanity earns respect and credibility around these parts.

If the nonsense continues, infractions are going to be dropped in your trick or treat bags. :nono:

Preacher
06-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Please stop trying to pad your post counts with welcoming new members who haven't been seen or heard from in months.

Remember - QUALITY of posts, not quanity earns respect and credibility around these parts.

If the nonsense continues, infractions are going to be dropped in your trick or treat bags. :nono:

Hey HTG...

A question.

Today, I just clicked on New Posts... and went to say hi to everyone I saw there.

I have to admit I was a little shocked at all the new people that were on the board (guess that is what happens when I don't look at the date of the thread)

Is there a way to lock the threads after a little while?

Or (note sarcasm directed at myself) do I have to actually be responsible and look at the dates?

I hate responsibility! :wink02:

katk9
06-13-2008, 06:06 PM

Hello HometownGal
As you can tell from the date that I joined this site, and the number of posts I have made I am not concern with how many I have. I was just trying to welcome people to the site, I have a couple of weeks off from work and was just trying to be active here. If that was a crime, and an infraction I apologize.
:hatsoff:

HometownGal
06-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Hey HTG...

A question.

Today, I just clicked on New Posts... and went to say hi to everyone I saw there.

I have to admit I was a little shocked at all the new people that were on the board (guess that is what happens when I don't look at the date of the thread)

Is there a way to lock the threads after a little while?

Or (note sarcasm directed at myself) do I have to actually be responsible and look at the dates?

I hate responsibility! :wink02:

I think it is pretty easy to see which newbs have stuck around by simply taking a read of their recent (if any) posts. There is really no reason to lock the threads - all it takes is a minute to pull up their profiles, click on the "find all posts by" and see if they have posted recently or were a one and done.

In answer to your question - you actually have to be responsible. :flap:

HometownGal
06-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Hello HometownGal
As you can tell from the date that I joined this site, and the number of posts I have made I am not concern with how many I have. I was just trying to welcome people to the site, I have a couple of weeks off from work and was just trying to be active here. If that was a crime, and an infraction I apologize.
:hatsoff:

Please see my post above directed to Preacher, katk9. If you see a newb has not posted anything other than an Intro post or hasn't posted in recent months (or years), suffice it to assume that your welcome post is a waste of your time and bandwidth. :chuckle:

You haven't been infracted . . . .

YET. :wink02::flap:

tony hipchest
06-13-2008, 06:45 PM
welcome to the board hometowngal! post often and have fun, and if you have any questions just PM (personal message) myself or gary. :cheers:

:toofunny:

Preacher
06-13-2008, 07:44 PM
welcome to the board hometowngal! post often and have fun, and if you have any questions just PM (personal message) myself or gary. :cheers:

:buttkick:

^^^^^^^^^^

Is skating on thin ice!

:chuckle:

Tankus_Maximus
06-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the board HTG!

:flap:

billybob
06-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Please see my post above directed to Preacher, katk9. If you see a newb has not posted anything other than an Intro post or hasn't posted in recent months (or years), suffice it to assume that your welcome post is a waste of your time and bandwidth. :chuckle:

You haven't been infracted . . . .

YET. :wink02::flap:

Ummm! Home town!:hug:

tony hipchest
06-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Welcome to the board HTG!

:flap:lol.

she didnt say anything about welcoming long time members to the best Steelers site on the net. :wink:

:wave:

:doh: oh shit, im screwed.

billybob
06-13-2008, 10:46 PM
umm,umm umm,umm umm,Hometown!!!!!!!!
I am moving from Gettysburg,pa.,to Pittsburgh,pa.
You will know me by my old franco jersey!

Tankus_Maximus
06-13-2008, 11:13 PM
lol.

she didnt say anything about welcoming long time members to the best Steelers site on the net. :wink:

What the hell? there's criteria to be judged by your posts???

I'm screwed too :thumbsup:

HometownGal
06-14-2008, 05:36 AM

Hey Hipcheese - if you're gonna jack us off, get it right! It's a Private Message ya goof! :wink02::flap:

SteelCityMan786
06-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Hey Hipcheese - if you're gonna jack us off, get it right! It's a Private Message ya goof! :wink02::flap:

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

HometownGal
06-15-2008, 02:03 PM
lol.

Hipcheese - what am I going to do with you, huh? :doh: Get with the program! It's the #1 Steelers fan site on the net! :wink02::flap:

Preacher
06-17-2008, 05:53 PM
Hipcheese - what am I going to do with you, huh? :doh: Get with the program! It's the #1 Steelers fan site on the net! :wink02::flap:

Hey.. HTG...

In all seriousness... It is threads like these that really tell you just how beloved you are on this site!

HometownGal
06-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Hey.. HTG...

In all seriousness... It is threads like these that really tell you just how beloved you are on this site!

Yeah - as beloved as a sore ass after a barium enema. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
06-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Yeah - as beloved as a sore ass after a barium enema. :chuckle:barium enema.........that just sounds so european....:popcorn:

Preacher
06-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah - as beloved as a sore ass after a barium enema. :chuckle:

http://www.ilovegrantspass.com/images/tmi.gif

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-17-2008, 06:08 PM

sniff :crying02:....I never got a trick or treat bag.... :pity:

tony hipchest
06-17-2008, 06:09 PM
Yeah - as beloved as a sore ass after a barium enema. :chuckle:waitaminuit.

so whats that make me? a sore ass or barrier eminem?

Preacher
06-17-2008, 06:17 PM
waitaminuit.

so whats that make me? a sore ass or barrier eminem?

http://threeminds.organic.com/images/threeminds_legacy/images/mmsdark.jpg

WHAT????????????????????????????????????

tony hipchest
06-17-2008, 07:29 PM
WHAT????????????????????????????????????

wow. talk about an Hieronymus Bosch painting gone bad. whats with all the f%^king monkeys? lol

revefsreleets
06-26-2008, 08:54 AM
That's from the M&M's Halloween movie game. That depicts "12 Monkeys". That game rocked!

Preacher
06-26-2008, 12:43 PM
That's from the M&M's Halloween movie game. That depicts "12 Monkeys". That game rocked!

I think what scares me more is how well you recognized it! :hunch:

revefsreleets
06-26-2008, 08:35 PM
I have a selective eidetic memory...unfortunately it only works for ridiculously stupid irrelevant things that no one else cares about. Important facts and figures slip right through, but the mundane minutiae is all there.

tony hipchest
06-26-2008, 08:59 PM
any game with graphics that cool and eclectic cant be bad.

revefsreleets
06-26-2008, 09:07 PM
http://www.mms.com/us/fungames/games/50darkmovies/

Have fun! It's a great game!

tony hipchest
06-26-2008, 09:29 PM
http://www.mms.com/us/fungames/games/50darkmovies/

Have fun! It's a great game!

lol. score!

it is a bosch painting knockoff. 50 movies? this is gonna take some time. thanks.