PDA

View Full Version : Your most hated teams!

millwalldavey
06-14-2008, 01:36 PM
I was inspired by a post inside of the Does Tampa Bay hate us? post:

List the top 3 teams you hate the most!

Mine:

1. Cheatriots
2. Philly Crows
3. Cincinatti.

revefsreleets
06-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Cheats.
Rats.
Bungals.

steelergirl07
06-14-2008, 03:51 PM
Patriots*
Bengals
Ravens

Honarable mention-Chargers(I just don't like them for some reason)

TackleMeBen
06-14-2008, 03:59 PM
panthers
ravens
colts

PisnNapalm
06-14-2008, 04:26 PM
Cowboys... Even after a Steeler loss, if the Cowboys also lose then it's a good day.
Bungles
Ratbirds
Brownies

warddj86
06-14-2008, 05:48 PM
1 Browns
2 Cowboys
3 PAtriots

Texasteel
06-14-2008, 07:16 PM
cowboys
Patys
Cinncy
cowboys
cowboys
cowboys

HometownGal
06-14-2008, 07:32 PM
Cheatsies*
Bungles
Ratfinks
Cryboys
Waaaaaahawks

I never really disliked the Oilers, as I respected Bum Phillips, the Mooner and Earl Campbell, but I couldn't stomach their fans with their retarded Luv Ya Blue song. :yuck::yuck:

CantStop85
06-14-2008, 08:15 PM
panthers
ravens
colts

:noidea:

sixstringlass
06-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Cheatriots*
Ravens
Sea-Alice

missedgehead
06-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Well, I do not like to use the word "hate." but the teams I can't stand the most with every fiber of my being:

The Dallas Cowgirls....under no circumstances could I root for them
The Ratbirds
The Oakland Faiders

Honorable Mentions:
Bungles,
The Super Chokers...er San Diego Chargers
The Clowns

Edman
06-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Clowns
Bungles
Rats
Cowboys
Patriots*
Seachickens (Mostly due to the Blubbering Walrus and their fans)

Chargers are getting up there. Never before have I seen a team talk so much crap and accomplish so little. Rivers and Merriroid are utterly despisable. I'll root for them under special circumstances(against the Puketriots), otherwise I don't give a damn for them. That's sure to change to hate when the Steelers play them this year.

missedgehead
06-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Clowns
Bungles
Rats
Cowboys
Patriots*

Chargers are getting up there. Never before have I seen a team talk so much crap and accomplish so little. Rivers and Merriroid are utterly despisable. I'll root for them under special circumstances(against the Puketriots), otherwise I don't give a damn for them. That's sure to change to hate when the Steelers play them this year.

Edman,

Your sentiments about the Chargers are pretty much in tune with mine. They talk so much crap and accomplish so little. They run their yaps about how great they are and all, but when it is go time, meaning the playoffs, they turn into the "Super Chokers." as I call them. The most overrated team in the league, IMO.

TackleMeBen
06-14-2008, 09:50 PM

i never had a problem with the chargers until i saw rivers running his mouth off to some fans that time. that caused me to lose respect for him and that team.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-15-2008, 12:20 AM
1. New England Patriots*
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Cleveland Browns
4. Cincinnati Bengals
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Oakland Raiders
7. Seattle Seahawks
8. Philadelphia Eagles

The rest of the teams I don't have any problems with unless they are playing my Steelers in that particular week....well at least for now.

MACH1
06-15-2008, 01:03 AM
Cheatriots*
Ravens
Dallas
Houston
Jacksonville

Basically all other 31 teams

MDSteel15
06-15-2008, 01:06 AM
This is easy:

1. Cowturds
2. Patriots
3. Ratbirds
4. Raiders
5. Colts
6. Browns
7. Titans
8. Deadskins
9. Jets
10. Broncos
11. NFC Seahawks.... Likes Steve Largent and Jim Zorn!

MACH1
06-15-2008, 01:12 AM
This is easy:

1. Cowturds
2. Patriots
3. Ratbirds
4. Raiders
5. Colts
6. Browns
7. Titans
8. Foreskins
9. Jets
10. Broncos
11. NFC Seahawks.... Likes Steve Largent and Jim Zorn!

:chuckle:

Galax Steeler
06-15-2008, 07:20 AM
Cheatriots
Ratbirds
Bungholes
Raiders

Tankus_Maximus
06-15-2008, 11:29 AM
1) Whomever lines up opposite the Steelers on any given sunday

2) See #1

3) See #1

steelersfanman92
06-15-2008, 01:17 PM
Patriots*
Colts
Cowboys

SteelCityMan786
06-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Eagles
Patriots
Cowboys

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
06-15-2008, 03:40 PM
(Browns fan...so, no shock which mine are)

1.) Pittsburgh Steelers
2.) Baltimore Ravens
3.) New England Patsies
4.) The Tony Homo/TO led Cowboys

Other leagues

MLB
New York Yankees
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Detroit Tigers
Florida Marlins (the most Underserving franchise in sports history. They have ZERO fans show up to their games.)

NBA
Detroit Pistons
San Antonio Spurs
Boston Celtics
New York Knicks
LA Lakers

NCAA F/Basketball
Michigan Wolverines (2nd most hated sports team for me.)
Duke Blue Devils
UNC
USC
South Carolina
...The rest of the SEC (Except Auburn)
Indiana

Steelman16
06-15-2008, 04:28 PM
1. Patriots*
2. Cowgirls
3. Ratbirds
4. Brownies
5. Bungles

Other (non)mentionables: Raiders, Chargers, Seahags, Eagles, and NFC teams in general unless they're playing any of the above mentioned five....

Godfather
06-15-2008, 04:53 PM
I've put the entire focus of my sports hatred into one team:

katk9
06-15-2008, 07:00 PM
The Oakland Raiders, and I live in the Bay.

missedgehead
06-15-2008, 08:17 PM
The Green Bay Packers is another team on my list. Can't stand them and when Farve retired I was jumping up and down. Tired of hearing about him and his sob story over, and over, and over. I was jumping up and down when Tynes kicked that FG and knocked Farve out of the playoffs, sending my hometown team, the NY Giants to the danged Super Bowl. I would have had to suffer through Brett Farve's life story for two weeks.had Tynes, yet again, missed. I would NEVER have survived it. How many times can we hear about Farve's drug abuse battle? How many times can we hear about his wife's battle with breast cancer? HOw many times can we hear how "tough" Farve is? Enough! Thank you Giants!! If the thread were, "QBs you hate: the guy on the top of my list would be Brett Farve!" LOL

lilyoder6
06-15-2008, 08:23 PM
(Browns fan...so, no shock which mine are)

1.) Pittsburgh Steelers
2.) Baltimore Ravens
3.) New England Patsies
4.) The Tony Homo/TO led Cowboys

Other leagues

MLB
New York Yankees
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Detroit Tigers
Florida Marlins (the most Underserving franchise in sports history. They have ZERO fans show up to their games.)

NBA
Detroit Pistons
San Antonio Spurs
Boston Celtics
New York Knicks
LA Lakers

NCAA F/Basketball
Michigan Wolverines (2nd most hated sports team for me.)
Duke Blue Devils
UNC
USC
South Carolina
...The rest of the SEC (Except Auburn)
Indiana

u just hate evry big time team in evry sport... except 4 the marlins but jeeze... just say u hate all dominant teams in there respected sport

billybob
06-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Most hated is easy,hands down the orignal Cleveland Browns(Baltimore Ravens)
2) Patriots
3)Cowboys
4)Seahawks
5)Jacksonville:coffee:

silver & black
06-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Clowns
Bungles
Rats
Cowboys
Patriots*

Exactly! Raider fans have had to endure their BS for 5 years now. 48 years in the league... nothing to show for it... but they think they are the best thing that ever happened to pro football. Screw the dolts!

SteelersMongol
06-15-2008, 10:15 PM
1. Cheatriots

2. Cheatriots

3. Cheatriots. Just because they deceived the NFL fans.

Side note: I don't hate the Browns fans anymore thanks 2 those who have common sense. I'm talking about the ones who are members of our board, not the ones from that you-know-which-site.

SteelersMongol
06-15-2008, 10:22 PM
1. Cheatriots

2. Cheatriots

Side note: I don't hate the Browns fans anymore thanks 2 those who have common sense. I'm talking about the ones who are members of our board, not the ones from that you-know-which-site.

SteelersMongol
06-15-2008, 10:24 PM
Sorry, an internet error. :banging:

PAMillerGrrl83
06-15-2008, 11:47 PM
Ack I have a lot.

Cheatsies*
Chargers
Jets
Cowboys
Broncos
Jags
Bucs

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
06-16-2008, 12:00 AM
1. Cheatriots

2. Cheatriots

Which site is this? If theres a Browns site I've never been to then I wanna know what it is.

I only hate a certain amount of Steelers fans to be honest. (none of which I don't think are on this site.). The ones that have no idea about the game of football and have claimed that Hines Ward was their best defensive player. Clueless folks that trashtalk when they spout stuff like that get on mah nerves.:banging:

Aussie_steeler
06-16-2008, 05:03 AM

I only hate a certain amount of Steelers fans to be honest. (none of which I don't think are on this site.).

Be honest you love all of us here (you closet steeler fan).

Otherwise you wouldnt keep coming back.:tt02:

Boomerang
06-16-2008, 08:59 AM
New Video Patriots
Bungles

Dino 6 Rings
06-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Without Question, the Team I hate the most is Penn State SUCKS!

As for Pro football. I agree with Tankus Maximus on this. At this time, the team I hate the most in Pro Football is the Houston Texans, becaue they are the first team on our schedule in 08. Week2, I'll hate whoever we are playing.

I hate fans of some teams more so than others, but as for the actual team, its the other 31 teams that dare get in our way while we go for glory. I don't care who they are, what color they are, what city they play in, when the are lined up on the other side line from Our team, I hate them and wish them doom and heartache. I wish pain upon their QB, suffering upon their fanbase and flat out destruction of their franchise for the 60 minutes that they are our sworn enemies.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Cheatsies*
Bungles
Ratfinks
Cryboys
Waaaaaahawks

OHHHH so close!!!

Bungles
Cheatsies*
Ratfinks
Cryboys
Waaaaaahawks

lilyoder6
06-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Without Question, the Team I hate the most is Penn State SUCKS!

u just hate them b/c they are a good team w/ a legendary coach and a great fan base... i can see y u would hate them.. they are a great college

SteelCityMan786
06-16-2008, 11:24 AM
Ack I have a lot.

Cheatsies*
Chargers
Jets
Cowboys
Broncos
Jags
Bucs

I basically hate the teams who are not the Steelers or Redskins

Dino 6 Rings
06-16-2008, 11:50 AM
u just hate them b/c they are a good team w/ a legendary coach and a great fan base... i can see y u would hate them.. they are a great college

Sigh, down this road again with one of you. Lets see, 1-1/2 national titles in 50 years, a coach who has had the game pass him by and a program that hasn't had a top 10 recruiting class in years and fears playing its biggest in-state rival and instead schedules Temple...yeah...a lot there to love as a fan I'm sure.

vasteeler
06-16-2008, 12:21 PM
well iagree w most of you
pats*
ravens
bengals
i actually love the browns, i just dont want to see them win any games

ace man 21
06-16-2008, 01:19 PM
1. New England Patriots*
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Cleveland Browns
4. Cincinnati Bengals
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Oakland Raiders
7. Seattle Seahawks
8. Philadelphia Eagles

The rest of the teams I don't have any problems with unless they are playing my Steelers in that particular week....well at least for now.

i am going with u

KeiselPower99
06-16-2008, 01:34 PM
New England
Dallas
Cincy
Baltimore
Cleveland

lilyoder6
06-16-2008, 03:41 PM
sigh that the only think to back up ur theories is basically point-less.. who cares if they are in the top-10 4 recruiting class.. b/c u know what they still win the games... they were robbed of a few nat titles.. and they're scared to play there biggest rivals??? i beleive when they play osu and michigan it's always the game of the weel.. how bout u stop w/ the weak bullshit saying they just suck... and actually try to find a way to make a good arguement

and btw how the game has passed joe pa by.. i think he has done more to the game than anyone other single person that was ever in the ncaa.. but nice try tho.. and if it did pass him by.. then y is he still winning?

SteelerFan091472
06-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Cryboys
Patriots*
Ravens
Bengals
Browns
Seahawks
Chargers

Dino 6 Rings
06-17-2008, 10:21 AM
sigh that the only think to back up ur theories is basically point-less.. who cares if they are in the top-10 4 recruiting class.. b/c u know what they still win the games... they were robbed of a few nat titles.. and they're scared to play there biggest rivals??? i beleive when they play osu and michigan it's always the game of the weel.. how bout u stop w/ the weak bullshit saying they just suck... and actually try to find a way to make a good arguement

and btw how the game has passed joe pa by.. i think he has done more to the game than anyone other single person that was ever in the ncaa.. but nice try tho.. and if it did pass him by.. then y is he still winning?

Joe Pa, in 42 years won 2 national titles. Wow, how amazing.

Dino 6 Rings
06-17-2008, 10:44 AM
By the way, I've decided that I hate the Cowboys the most. Followed by the 49ers. They are the only two other teams that can claim 5 SB Titles. So I hate them.

Godfather
06-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Sigh, down this road again with one of you. Lets see, 1-1/2 national titles in 50 years, a coach who has had the game pass him by and a program that hasn't had a top 10 recruiting class in years and fears playing its biggest in-state rival and instead schedules Temple...yeah...a lot there to love as a fan I'm sure.

He deserved a lot more than 1 1/2. Penn State really has about 6 or 7 titles.

The polls are a disgrace.

SteelCityMan786
06-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Joe Pa, in 42 years won 2 national titles. Wow, how amazing.

Wanny

3 Years, not even a winning season.

Dino 6 Rings
06-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Wanny

3 Years, not even a winning season.

talk to me again at the end of this season when McCoy is busy running for the Heisman.

SteelCityMan786
06-17-2008, 11:27 AM
talk to me again at the end of this season when McCoy is busy running for the Heisman.

Talk to me again when he gets his ass severly beaten by Tebow.

k7brown
06-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Top Three:
1. Patriots*
2. Browns
3. Bengals

Honorable Mention(s):
Cowboys, Jaguars and Ravens

rabidsteelerfan
06-17-2008, 01:41 PM
1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. Cheatriots*

lilyoder6
06-17-2008, 11:19 PM
the poll's are stupid.. i still wonder how they come up w/ who gets to vote... like said b4 the polls got in his way to 7/8 titles...