PDA

View Full Version : Javon Walker found unconscious in Vegas...OK now

TackleMeBen
06-16-2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/16/javon-...-fun-in-vegas/ (http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/16/javon-...-fun-in-vegas/)

so much for the saying what happens in vegas stays in vegas :wink02:

HughC
06-16-2008, 10:48 PM
What happens in Vegas will make headlines nationwide if you're an NFL player.

Ever since the day Walker decided to hold out in Green Bay, has Walker had anything go right for him?

Galax Steeler
06-17-2008, 04:00 AM
He wasn't as lucky as mendenhall was I wonder if he strugled with them.

k7brown
06-17-2008, 07:26 AM
Geez... thats scary. I hope everything is ok and he makes a full recovery

CantStop85
06-17-2008, 09:27 AM
The scary thing is...if it weren't for Darrent Williams, he'd already be dead.

klick81
06-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Wow...does he have any friends? I mean...he was FOUND unconscious.

TackleMeBen
06-17-2008, 11:51 AM
they are thinking he was a victim of a robbery now. still he should know to be more careful.

MasterOfPuppets
06-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Wow...does he have any friends? I mean...he was FOUND unconscious.dis be what happen when ya roll wit out ya posse ....:fro:

Dino 6 Rings
06-17-2008, 12:12 PM
some of these guys are so stupid.

"Hey, I'm rich, and alone in Vegas, watch me spread my money around and dump expensive wine on the floor"

seriously...just walk through a bad neighborhood at night with a glowing sign that says "I have lots of cash and no gun"

tony hipchest
06-17-2008, 01:22 PM
the latest report is that joey porter punched him in the eye and stole his gold chain.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/deebo.jpg

missedgehead
06-17-2008, 02:15 PM
I hope and pray for his full recovery.. I see no need for some here to be blaming the victim here. JMO

rbryan
06-17-2008, 02:27 PM
This story is a little fishy. I obviously don't know for sure but my cynical nature leads me to ponder whether this was just some quick thinking on his part when the cops woke him up.

Sounds a lot better than " I was so hammered I pulled over / ran off the road and passed out "

Dino 6 Rings
06-17-2008, 02:36 PM
I hope and pray for his full recovery.. I see no need for some here to be blaming the victim here. JMO

When people put themselves in questionable situations and bad things happen to them, well...if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck

MasterOfPuppets
06-17-2008, 02:37 PM
This story is a little fishy. I obviously don't know for sure but my cynical nature leads me to ponder whether this was just some quick thinking on his part when the cops woke him up.

Sounds a lot better than " I was so hammered I pulled over / ran off the road and passed out "and knocked my eye out.......:chuckle:

TackleMeBen
06-17-2008, 02:41 PM
When people put themselves in questionable situations and bad things happen to them, well...if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn116/celseydavis/thDUCK07AM.jpg

missedgehead
06-17-2008, 03:28 PM

Well, while I agree that these athletes need to realize that they are targets, after all, that is why Ben carries 2 bodyguards with him, and they need to kind of conduct themselves in a manner that does not attract attention to themselves, I still feel that people should not act like he deserved it. No one deserves to be attacked like that, even if he was spraying the place with champagne. No one deserves to be attacked and robbed. He is someone's son. He is someone's family member. That is all I am trying to say.

TackleMeBen
06-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Well, while I agree that these athletes need to realize that they are targets, after all, that is why Ben carries 2 bodyguards with him, and they need to kind of conduct themselves in a manner that does not attract attention to themselves,.

ben is a thug wanna-be that is why he has 2 bodyguards with him..lol.. :wink02:

seriously, he is quite smart in doing that, but i am sure he doesnt put himself in situations like some of the athletes do.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Well, while I agree that these athletes need to realize that they are targets, after all, that is why Ben carries 2 bodyguards with him, and they need to kind of conduct themselves in a manner that does not attract attention to themselves, I still feel that people should not act like he deserved it. No one deserves to be attacked like that, even if he was spraying the place with champagne. No one deserves to be attacked and robbed. He is someone's son. He is someone's family member. That is all I am trying to say.

I agree with that.

HOWEVER, I refuse to have sympathy for someone who puts themself in a situation where there is a high chance something bad will happen to them.

Walking around ANYWHERE at 2 AM with all that money and jewlery on you is a bad idea.

Nothing good can happen to someone outside of their property at 2 in the morning, and this is jsut another example of that.

Preacher
06-17-2008, 06:27 PM
what was it mother used to say?

nothing good every happens after midnight...

MasterOfPuppets
06-17-2008, 06:42 PM
what was it mother used to say?

nothing good every happens after midnight...that is EXACTLY ,why i don't attend midnight mass........ well that, and i'm not catholic ......:popcorn:

steelymcmatt
06-17-2008, 08:39 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/06/17/mayweather-walker-rumors-gather-steam/

Florio is saying there are rumors that Mayweather is involved. Either way, how stupid do you have to be to be buying $15,000 rounds and flashing 100k worth of jewelry?

tony hipchest
06-17-2008, 09:15 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/06/17/mayweather-walker-rumors-gather-steam/

Florio is saying there are rumors that Mayweather is involved. Either way, how stupid do you have to be to be buying $15,000 rounds and flashing 100k worth of jewelry?

a "champagne bidding war"? thats about as relevant as a "my c0ck is bigger than your c0ck" challenge on the internet. sounds about as dumb as "making it rain". welcome to pacmanism, javon :thumbsup:

http://deadspin.com/5017250/javon-walkers-reckless-champagne-spraying-habits-may-have-led-to-his-cold+profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilter profanityfiltering-some-say

You see, Vegas is Money May’s town, and when he’s giving his people a champagne shower you really shouldn’t try to upstage the recently retired pound-for-pound champion. According to message boards, the only source less reliable than those ne’erdowell bloggers, Walker thought he could outdo Mayweather, who reportedly went through 50 bottles of Cristal.

javon reportedly sprayed the crowd w/ 15 bottles of Dom at a grand a pop.

way to go NASCAR on the crowd, javon and floyd. while you were at it, did you stand ontop of a car and thank Nabisco, Tide, and Goodyear for all of your success?

now if i were a patron up in da club, who got a drop of that overpriced sissy drink on my Armani, or was the designated driver who had to go through a DUI checkpoint on the way home, i woulda been pissed and busted a cap in both of their asses. cuz thats how i roll.... thats how we do. :chuckle:

im glad walker didnt wind up like the young man who took his final breath in javon's arms less than 2 years ago, because of the same dumbass bullshit.

he's lucky X 2.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-17-2008, 11:29 PM
I think a disgruntled Broncos fans jumped his butt for not living up to the hype when he was with the Broncos....Or it was a disgruntled Raiders fan for thinking the Raiders paid way to much money for him.....A 3rd suspect would have to be Ike Taylor....In 2006 Walker abused Ike that game...lol

nojobny
06-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Walker: I Was Victim of Shotgun Offense

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/06/0617_javon_walker_bn.jpg

Posted Jun 17th 2008 11:57PM by TMZ Staff

Just moments after getting oral surgery to fix his busted face, NFL star Javon Walker blew the lid off his mysterious beatdown -- claiming he was abducted out of his Las Vegas hotel room by gun-toting thugs early Monday morning.

In an exclusive statement to TheDirty.com Walker said, "I was just back at my room and at about 5:30 in the morning, I got a knock at the door, I opened it and 3 guys with guns were there, they cracked me in the head a few times knocking me unconscious. They then robbed me of everything I had -- my watch, money -- everything! Somehow they got me to the car and dropped me off in the street. That's what happened."

Walker, who just signed a $55 million dollar contract with the Oakland Raiders, also says reports that the robbery stems from the champagne wars with Floyd Mayweather at Tryst nightclub earlier in the evening are completely false.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/17/walker-i-was-victim-of-shotgun-offense/

TackleMeBen
06-18-2008, 12:30 PM
guess he pee'd off the wrong person..lol

Dino 6 Rings
06-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Hopefully the Hotel Security Cameras can back up his statements and can lead the Police to the criminals who kidnapped him. Attempted murder charges should be filed if this is what happend.

If he was throwing cash around that way, I doubt he was in a hotel that didn't have security cameras in the hallway, front lobby, loading dock, and all access points to the hotel. Should be pretty easy to verify his story.

TackleMeBen
06-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Hopefully the Hotel Security Cameras can back up his statements and can lead the Police to the criminals who kidnapped him. Attempted murder charges should be filed if this is what happend.

If he was throwing cash around that way, I doubt he was in a hotel that didn't have security cameras in the hallway, front lobby, loading dock, and all access points to the hotel. Should be pretty easy to verify his story.

i am pretty sure that those hotels have cameras in place you dont think you should have a camera :wink02:. i know the mgm grand in detroit has cameras everywhere.

HughC
06-19-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm just curious of a couple things.

1. Why did Walker open the door and let the three men in?

2. If Walker was knocked unconscious, then how does he remember being dragged to a car?

3. If this was a robbery as Walker described, why would the robbers risk being caught by dragging him away? If the robbery actually did happen as Walker described, the thieves were able to get everything they wanted once they knocked Walker out; taking him out of his room served no purpose.

4. Of all outlets to give an exclusive interview, why would Walker choose TheDirty.com and not a more well known and respected national media outlet?

Tankus_Maximus
06-19-2008, 09:50 PM
THIS JUST IN!!!

Security cameras have footage of the perps that attacked Javon in his hotel room.....but Roger Goodell had the videotapes destroyed!

TackleMeBen
06-19-2008, 09:59 PM
THIS JUST IN!!!

Security cameras have footage of the perps that attacked Javon in his hotel room.....but Roger Goodell had the videotapes destroyed!
is that part of his personal conduct policy.... he destorys the evidence so it doesnt make the nfl look bad...

lilyoder6
06-19-2008, 11:07 PM
THIS JUST IN!!!

thats so funny.. just had to do it