PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a Browns fan when:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-23-2008, 07:13 PM
You know your a Browns fan when:

You use the prase "wait till next year" after the very first game.

Your newly signed star player goes in for a root canal and gets a staph infection.

If your idea of a "championship caliber QB" is Bernie Kosar, because he won a Super Bowl as Troy Aikman's backup in Dallas.

If your team has never played in or hosted a Super Bowl.

If the mention of John Elway makes you suicidal.

If you call the Steelers' 70's Super Bowls "outdated", but love to bring up the Browns championships of the 1950's and 1960's.

If you refer the the Browns' "glory days" of your life as the 1980's AFC Championship Game losses to Denver.

If all the nicknamed plays/games attatched to your team are negative [Red-Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, The Comeback (2003 Playoff Loss to the Steelers), The Return (1999 opening season loss to the Steelers 43-0), The Chrismas Eve Masacre (2005 loss to the Steelers 41-0)]

If you say that Ben Roethlisberger should have been the Browns QB but the Steelers stole him...however the Browns picked before the Steelers in that draft and took Kellen Winslow instead.

If you hate the number seven (Elway and Roethlisberger).

If your most celebrated moment against the Steelers is when "Turkey" Jones spiked Terry Bradshaw into the turf head first.

If you actually think the elf mascot is cool.

You think people are intimidted by your barking and throwing of dog biscuits.

Your team is more known for the fans bottle throwing incident that the on-field play.

MACH1
06-23-2008, 07:54 PM
You think this guy is your future.

http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/05/yipesbrady.jpg

MasterOfPuppets
06-23-2008, 08:01 PM
You think this guy is your future.

http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/05/yipesbrady.jpg

reports out of the browns locker room , are brady has excellent BALL handling skills ......:sofunny:

revefsreleets
06-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Why don't the Browns have a website?

Because they've never been able to string 3 W's together in a row.

Rum pum pum. All week...veal...

TackleMeBen
06-24-2008, 09:32 AM

lmbo:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

CanadianSteel
06-24-2008, 09:37 AM
A man dressed in a Browns jersey, dog collar, and face painted brown & orange walks into a store and loudly exclaims that he needs beer, chips, dip , and chicken wings for his upcoming tailgate party.
The cashier looks at him and says "You must be a Browns fan" to which the man replied. "Yes how could you tell because of my great costume."

And the cashier replies " No I can tell your a Browns fan because this is a Hardware Store" ........

:sofunny:

:applaudit:

Dino 6 Rings
06-24-2008, 12:21 PM

LMAO!!!! Great One!!!

:rofl:

TackleMeBen
06-24-2008, 02:01 PM
if you know how to set water on fire....lol

Edman
06-24-2008, 03:33 PM
You hate the Steelers more than you love your own team.

You try your damndest to discredit any accomplishment the Steelers do. Wether it's an individual player award or team championship.

You make fun of the Terrible Towel but insist on making one of your own and have the gall to call it a "Cleveland Original".

You make fun of the Steelers colors but never take into account that your team colors are the same as dog feces.

Your hate of the Steelers boils over into the city itself, even though you've never been there.

tony hipchest
06-24-2008, 07:02 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15867&highlight=Browns

i got all my good ones in this thread. especially post #16. :chuckle:

MACH1
06-24-2008, 07:43 PM
If you think dressing like the elf is cool.

http://www.tailgating.com/images/Fans/People/Cleveland%20Brownie%20Elf.jpg

memphissteelergirl
06-25-2008, 08:35 AM
A man dressed in a Browns jersey, dog collar, and face painted brown & orange walks into a store and loudly exclaims that he needs beer, chips, dip , and chicken wings for his upcoming tailgate party.
The cashier looks at him and says "You must be a Browns fan" to which the man replied. "Yes how could you tell because of my great costume."

And the cashier replies " No I can tell your a Browns fan because this is a Hardware Store" ........

:sofunny:

:applaudit:

LMAO!! Classic!! :toofunny:

St33lersguy
06-25-2008, 10:15 AM
your a browns fan if you consider a 10-6 season a miracle or the only time you see your team beat the steelers is in a dream

CanadianSteel
06-25-2008, 11:47 AM
LMAO!! Classic!! :toofunny:

Thanks Memphis....... i try....

CB1977
06-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Hey all...haven't been over here in a long time (been freakin busy) so I thought I'd just pop in to say hi...

Geez...sorry I did. :doh:

SSDD

Have a great one all...take care! :drink:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Hey all...haven't been over here in a long time (been freakin busy) so I thought I'd just pop in to say hi...

Geez...sorry I did. :doh:

SSDD

Have a great one all...take care! :drink:

Don't worry man, you're always welcome around here!

CB1977
06-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Don't worry man, you're always welcome around here!

Thanks...

(the name is Lori....nice to meet you!!!) LOL

millwalldavey
06-25-2008, 01:29 PM
...when January rools around and you have no reason to watch the playoffs.

tony hipchest
06-25-2008, 05:08 PM
you know youre a browns fan if when you take a shit you name it, wrap it in a swaddling cloth, and feed it a ba-ba.

:binky:

EDIT: wow, thats rough. :chuckle:

Preacher
06-25-2008, 05:40 PM
If you consider a championship from an 8 team league and a 16 team league (with expansion teams) equal to the Superbowl (26 teams at the merger).

Dodt
06-26-2008, 02:11 PM
your beer of choice at the game is base more on its bottles stopping power than taste. espn classic brings back too many bad memories .

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
06-29-2008, 11:28 PM
If you call the Steelers' 70's Super Bowls "outdated", but love to bring up the Browns championships of the 1950's and 1960's.

I thought this was your side that said this about ours. :flap:

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
06-29-2008, 11:29 PM
your beer of choice at the game is base more on its bottles stopping power than taste. espn classic brings back too many bad memories .

Maybe...Maybe not.

Depends on if the program is on Jets game of '86 or the Drive/Fumble.

millwalldavey
06-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Maybe...Maybe not.

Depends on if the program is on Jets game of '86 or the Drive/Fumble.

I admit... the "Drive" should have NEVER happened. Hose job.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-30-2008, 11:12 AM
I thought this was your side that said this about ours. :flap:

LMAO...yours are outdated! :sofunny::flap:

Anything pre-Super Bowl is outdated.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
06-30-2008, 11:16 AM
I admit... the "Drive" should have NEVER happened. Hose job.

Schottenheimer turned into a moron when the clock hit 6 minutes.

He should've blitzed the hell out of Elway on the 2 yard line. The worst case scenario being he completes a long bomb and ties it up and we have the ball back with time to spare. Best Case? Safety! Game over!

Thats why I despise the prevent D. One of the huge reasons why we choked against you guys the last time we were in the playoffs was that stupid playcall.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Schottenheimer turned into a moron when the clock hit 6 minutes.

He should've blitzed the hell out of Elway on the 2 yard line. The worst case scenario being he completes a long bomb and ties it up and we have the ball back with time to spare. Best Case? Safety! Game over!

Thats why I despise the prevent D. One of the huge reasons why we choked against you guys the last time we were in the playoffs was that stupid playcall.

Man I can't count all the games Cowher blew with the prevent defense. I don't even use it in video games I hate it so much!

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
06-30-2008, 06:34 PM
Man I can't count all the games Cowher blew with the prevent defense. I don't even use it in video games I hate it so much!

..annnnd guess who cowher coached under. :doh:.

The prevent is the worst D ever created. Auctually I do the reverse in crunch time situations in madden and NCAA, Blitz! Blitz! Blitz! My one buddy got frustrated at me and said "Why are you doing this, Run the prevent!" I just simply told him.."..and which Defense allowed the Broncos to win the '86 afc championship?" He shut up really quick.

MasterOfPuppets
06-30-2008, 06:59 PM
..annnnd guess who cowher coached under. :doh:.

The prevent is the worst D ever created. Auctually I do the reverse in crunch time situations in madden and NCAA, Blitz! Blitz! Blitz! My one buddy got frustrated at me and said "Why are you doing this, Run the prevent!" I just simply told him.."..and which Defense allowed the Broncos to win the '86 afc championship?" He shut up really quick.there isn't a fan of ANY team that hasn't seen thier team blow a lead in the final minute because of the prevent !!! i can't seem to grasp why coaches switch from the D that was winning the game for 58 minutes, to a D which the only philosophy is, don't give it up in 1 play !!! i'd rather take a chance on the possability of giving up the big one, then let a team eat up the clock on the way to the winning score.

BettisFan
07-04-2008, 03:40 PM
You always feel like ur a loser

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
07-04-2008, 06:44 PM
You always feel like ur a loser

You messed us up with Beck Hansen :P.

Iím a driver, Iím a winner; things are gonna change I can feel it