PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Demotivational Poster

TackleMeBen
06-25-2008, 11:28 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/TripleSevenPhil/18-1DemotivationalPoster.jpg

RoethlisBURGHer
06-25-2008, 11:32 AM
LMAO that's great!

CanadianSteel
06-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Fan...frigin...tastic !!

TackleMeBen
06-25-2008, 11:55 AM
i found it on the jets message board that i am a member of.. i thought it was great!!

The Patriot
06-25-2008, 05:53 PM
The Jets beat the Dolphins, the Chiefs, and miraculously the Steelers last year. They should be more concerned.

SteelersMongol
06-25-2008, 09:12 PM
The Jets beat the Dolphins, the Chiefs, and miraculously the Steelers last year. They should be more concerned.

And there you are again. Just can't let go off us, huh?

You won't say it, but you love us. You admire us. It's just easy to see.

The Patriot
06-25-2008, 11:07 PM
And there you are again. Just can't let go off us, huh?

You won't say it, but you love us. You admire us. It's just easy to see.

Not as easy to see as the obvious amorous stimulation you recieve from fantasizing about Genghis Khan and the general Medieval period.

tony hipchest
06-25-2008, 11:46 PM
Not as easy to see as the obvious amorous stimulation you recieve from fantasizing about Genghis Khan and the general Medieval period.

:busted: .....says someone from boston who calls themselves "The Patriot" :busted:

:toofunny:

psssst.... patard, i know your team doesnt have any fanbase out of the US (except for maybe Englame and the Kremlin) but why dont you extend our Mongolian representative a little bit of respect.

:tt:

Steelman16
06-26-2008, 12:58 AM
:toofunny: That's great!

Don't be too jealous just because Genghis could've whupped your Patriot butt any day of the week.

The Patriot
06-26-2008, 10:12 AM
He started it. :boxing:

SteelersMongol
06-26-2008, 09:41 PM

Ha ha ha. Well well well. You want 2 talk about Genghis Khan now, aren't u?

I guess now I have to explain why do I have those words on my siq. Reason why I said he would've been a Steelers fan is because this man was all about honesty, loyalty, hard work, comradeship and many other all the good characteristics that every man should have.

I will be honest with you, I wasn't around when the Steelers were at their best setting their dynasty in the 70's. My first NFL program I watched was in 1996. And I started following the Steelers from 2000. And the reason why I chose the Steelers as my team was, because the team and the fans were all about all those things I mentioned what the great man Genghis stood for. :tt02:

Then again, some NE troll like you, wouldn't understand what I'm talking about. If Genghis was still alive all you NE players and coaching staff's heads would've been cut off & stack on spears right outside of your stadium. Along with all the NE fans who are crying out loud for foul play. This is what all the cheaters and lying sons of b*tches got back in the old days. :coffee:

He started it. :boxing:

Let me finish it now. I'd bet my last five bucks that you don't know a sh*t about Genghis Khan, so let's not go there. It would be like if I was giving you driving directions in Boston area, assuming that you actually live there. :wink02:

tony hipchest
06-26-2008, 10:03 PM

I guess now I have to explain why do I have those words on my siq. Reason why I said he would've been a Steelers fan is because this man was all about honesty, loyalty, hard work, comradeship and many other all the good characteristics that everyman should have.

I will be honest with you, I wasn't around when the Steelers were at their best setting their dynasty in the 70's. My first NFL program I watched was in 1996. And I started following the Steelers from 2000. And the reason why I chose the Steelers was, because the team and the fans were all about all those things I mentioned what the great man Genghis stood for. :tt02:

Then again, some NE troll like you, wouldn't understand what I'm talking about. If Genghis was still alive all you NE players and coaching staff's heads would've been cut off & stack on spears right outside of your stadium. Along with all the NE fans who are crying out loud for foul play. This is what all the cheaters and lying sons of b*tches got back in the old days. :coffee:

BTW, I'd bet my last five bucks that you don't know a sh*t about Genghis Khan, so let's not go there. It would be like if I was giving you driving directions in Boston area, assuming that you actually live there. :wink02:
:kick: lmfao

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/ownage.jpg

:horse:...:horse:...:horse:...:horse:...:horse:

absolutely the most brilliant post of the year! :applaudit:

i dont think ive ever even seen a bunglefan get their ass handed to them like that. :thumbsup::drink::tt02:

:helmet: SteelerEarth baby! :globe:

Galax Steeler
06-27-2008, 04:15 AM

I guess now I have to explain why do I have those words on my siq. Reason why I said he would've been a Steelers fan is because this man was all about honesty, loyalty, hard work, comradeship and many other all the good characteristics that every man should have.

I will be honest with you, I wasn't around when the Steelers were at their best setting their dynasty in the 70's. My first NFL program I watched was in 1996. And I started following the Steelers from 2000. And the reason why I chose the Steelers as my team was, because the team and the fans were all about all those things I mentioned what the great man Genghis stood for. :tt02:

Let me finish it now. I'd bet my last five bucks that you don't know a sh*t about Genghis Khan, so let's not go there. It would be like if I was giving you driving directions in Boston area, assuming that you actually live there. :wink02:

Great job.:applaudit:

revefsreleets
06-27-2008, 07:54 AM
Speaking of, his movie opens today...

SteelersMongol
06-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Speaking of, his movie opens today...

I'm guessing that you're talking about Sergei Bodrov's "Mongol." Please do not watch that movie. For you my American friends, it would be like watching a movie with George Washington is off with fighting the British for independence away from home during the Revolutionary War, but his wife giving births to British soldier's kid and French merchant's daughter. Then also, trying to portrait the Continental soldiers as if they were armed with clubs and pitchforks while they were dressed as the Native Americans when they're fighting the Brits.

MasterOfPuppets
06-27-2008, 11:48 AM
I'm guessing that you're talking about Sergei Bodrov's "Mongol." Please do not watch that movie. For you my American friends, it would be like watching a movie with George Washington is off with fighting the British for independence away from home during the Revolutionary War, but his wife giving births to British soldier's kid and French merchant's daughter. Then also, trying to portrait the Continental soldiers as if they were armed with clubs and pitchforks while they were dressed as the Native Americans when they're fighting the Brits.
so your sayin george's wife was a CHEATIN HO ??? :popcorn: I could see it happenin. ain't like george wasn't tearin up some slave booty.:chuckle:

TackleMeBen
06-27-2008, 11:57 AM
so your sayin george's wife was a CHEATIN HO ??? :popcorn: I could see it happenin. ain't like george wasn't tearin up some slave booty.:chuckle:
i thought that was thomas jefferson??:chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
06-27-2008, 12:02 PM
i thought that was thomas jefferson??:chuckle:tom's just the one that got caught. :wink02:

TackleMeBen
06-27-2008, 12:14 PM
tom's just the one that got caught. :wink02:
shame shame shame tom... you should have been better at hiding it..lol :chuckle:

revefsreleets
06-27-2008, 12:53 PM
It got a half decent review. Said it was bloody and beautifully shot, but historically inaccurate.

Preacher
06-27-2008, 05:18 PM
It got a half decent review. Said it was bloody and beautifully shot, but historically inaccurate.

Historically inaccurate....?

a Hollywood movie?

Say it isn't so!

Steelman16
06-27-2008, 05:47 PM

:toofunny: :toofunny: pwn3d :toofunny: :toofunny:

Just saw this...but seriously my friend, a round of drinks for you!

:drink: :drink: :drink:

The Patriot
06-27-2008, 07:44 PM
He had a dozen wives and multiple concubines. Khan and Brady would have hit it off.

It's good to have morals.
If Genghis was still alive all you NE players and coaching staff's heads would've been cut off & stack on spears right outside of your stadium. Along with all the NE fans who are crying out loud for foul play. This is what all the cheaters and lying sons of b*tches got back in the old days. :coffee:
I'm glad that modern justice has progressed beyond that of the early Dark Ages. God Bless America.

Your right. I don't know a shit about Genghis Khan and I don't doubt you do. It's fun to have a hero. I'm glad you discovered all your political and moral values within the confines of a single sports team. You don't have to explain yourself at all. I personally believe that Sir Francis Drake would have been against the War in Iraq and that's simply my opinion.

Preacher
06-27-2008, 07:59 PM
I personally believe that Sir Francis Drake would have been against the War in Iraq and that's simply my opinion.

however,

You probably came to that opinion through the lens of a camera! :wave:

:chuckle:

SteelersMongol
06-28-2008, 05:18 AM
He had a dozen wives and multiple concubines. Khan and Brady would have hit it off.

He had 4 wives just as many other men of that era, because he could handle 3 mother-in-laws. :wink02: And he wouldíve killed Brady the Goatboy, since he hated cheaters, liars, and traitors. :bricks:

It's good to have morals.

Wow, you think? :jawdrop: Since when did the NE fans start thinking as such? I donít think anyone who supports NE in Greater Boston area have anything like morals. Cuz if at least some people did, why till today some of those ten minutemen who stand near by end zone in Foxborough hadnít actually start shooting at your coaching staff & the players with real rounds. :hunch:

I'm glad that modern justice has progressed beyond that of the early Dark Ages. God Bless America.

You said modern justice will protect your team with its tainted rings. You know what, may be youíre right, since Mr. Goodell hasnít done anything but slap Bellyacheís wrists. But in the eyes of all the other football fans you & your team are forever disgraced. :buttkick:

Your right. I don't know a shit about Genghis Khan and I don't doubt you do. It's fun to have a hero. I'm glad you discovered all your political and moral values within the confines of a single sports team.

Whatís it gots to do with politics? :noidea:

You don't have to explain yourself at all. I personally believe that Sir Francis Drake would have been against the War in Iraq and that's simply my opinion.

And now youíve really lost me. :wtf:

The Patriot
06-28-2008, 08:36 AM
He had 4 wives just as many other men of that era, because he could handle 3 mother-in-laws. :wink02: And he wouldíve killed Brady the Goatboy, since he hated cheaters, liars, and traitors. :bricks:

Oh you 11th Century mongolians and your classic "everybody does it speech" :rolleyes:

Wow, you think? :jawdrop: Since when did the NE fans start thinking as such? I donít think anyone who supports NE in Greater Boston area have anything like morals. Cuz if at least some people did, why till today some of those ten minutemen who stand near by end zone in Foxborough hadnít actually start shooting at your coaching staff & the players with real rounds.
You said modern justice will protect your team with its tainted rings. You know what, may be youíre right, since Mr. Goodell hasnít done anything but slap Bellyacheís wrists. But in the eyes of all the other football fans you & your team are forever disgraced. :buttkick:

Unbiased logic protects our team. Even before Khan a guy named Hammurabi created a code to prevent plaintiffs from dealing extensive unfair justice. A $500,000 fine and a first round draftpick is hardly a slap on the wrist. It's probably one of the largest fines ever given to an NFL team. And for a stupid infraction that you've blown out of proportion to the point where newspapers were publishing rumors just to keep the story going. It's legal to steal signals it's not legal to use videotape to steal signals. Patriots broke the rules. You can play it however you want and ride it to the end of time but it's not gonna get you anywhere. If you believe that the Superbowls are tainted then fine. You can believe whatever you want in this country because nobody is gonna ride around with a band of horsemen and force you to conform to a uniform standard.

fansince'76
06-28-2008, 09:32 AM
Unbiased logic protects our team. Even before Khan a guy named Hammurabi created a code to prevent plaintiffs from dealing extensive unfair justice. A $500,000 fine and a first round draftpick is hardly a slap on the wrist. It's probably one of the largest fines ever given to an NFL team. And for a stupid infraction that you've blown out of proportion to the point where newspapers were publishing rumors just to keep the story going. It's legal to steal signals it's not legal to use videotape to steal signals. Patriots broke the rules. You can play it however you want and ride it to the end of time but it's not gonna get you anywhere. If you believe that the Superbowls are tainted then fine. You can believe whatever you want in this country because nobody is gonna ride around with a band of horsemen and force you to conform to a uniform standard.

:yawn:

stlrtruck
06-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Oh you 11th Century mongolians and your classic "everybody does it speech" :rolleyes:

It's a slap on the wrist when he suspends one coach for the integrity of the game when his actions had nothing to do with the playing of the game but yet when a different coach does something that is in direct violation not only of league policy but also of the integrity of the game, no suspension was handed out....so please keep your, "I've been drinking the kool-aid." BS on the patriots* forums!

Preacher
06-28-2008, 11:50 PM
It's a slap on the wrist when he suspends one coach for the integrity of the game when his actions had nothing to do with the playing of the game but yet when a different coach does something that is in direct violation not only of league policy but also of the integrity of the game, no suspension was handed out....so please keep your, "I've been drinking the kool-aid." BS on the patriots* forums!

:tt03::tt03:

SteelersMongol
06-29-2008, 12:36 AM

For your information, no one has more than 1 wife in this country now. And excuse you, marrying multiple wives was something that every king had (dig little deeper, sonny boy!). :screwy: And what 11th century you're talking about? The Mongols didn't get their identity as the Mongols not until Genghis emerged as their king in the 13th century. :popcorn:

Unbiased logic protects our team. Even before Khan a guy named Hammurabi created a code ...

Wait a minute. Do you want me to change the words on my siq to "Genghis & Hammurabi would've been Steelers fans and NE haters" now?

Hammurabi was born way before Genghis, but Genghis's laws served from Korea to Middle East to Eastern Europe, when Hammurabi's laws ... arh, forget it.

A $500,000 fine and a first round draftpick is hardly a slap on the wrist. It's probably one of the largest fines ever given to an NFL team. And for a stupid infraction that you've blown out of proportion to the point where newspapers were publishing rumors just to keep the story going. It's legal to steal signals it's not legal to use videotape to steal signals. Patriots broke the rules. You can play it however you want and ride it to the end of time but it's not gonna get you anywhere. If you believe that the Superbowls are tainted then fine. You can believe whatever you want in this country because nobody is gonna ride around with a band of horsemen and force you to conform to a uniform standard.

:yap: When you're making millions, $500,000 fine is a joke. And you said it yourself. The Pats broke the rules. When you break a law you deserve punishment. :rulez:

therocksteeler
07-30-2008, 07:27 PM
NE schedule LOL
:thumbsup:

Tooooo Funny!

steelersfanman92
07-30-2008, 07:40 PM
That is great