PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry's SUV repo'd while he's in court

stillers4me
06-25-2008, 07:29 PM
Chris Henry's SUV Repo'd While He's In Court -- Almost
Henry Says It's Misunderstanding :sofunny:

POSTED: 12:43 pm EDT June 25, 2008
UPDATED: 1:36 pm EDT June 25, 2008

CINCINNATI -- It's possible that you've had a worse day than former Bengal Chris Henry had Wednesday, but not likely.

While Henry was in court for jury selection in his assault trial, his sport utility vehicle was being repossessed from the courthouse parking lot.

The SUV was hooked to the tow truck, but didn't get towed because the lot's owners ordered the tow truck off the lot. The lot owners said that, since they didn't call the truck, it couldn't take the SUV.

Henry told News 5 that it's all a misunderstanding that's being worked out.

Henry is accused of punching a University of Cincinnati student and throwing a bottle at his car in late March.

Henry was let go by the Cincinnati Bengals days after the incident.

http://www.wlwt.com/sports/16707434/detail.html

CantStop85
06-25-2008, 09:38 PM
His former house was also vandalized the other day. I don't think he has many fans left in this part of the country.

TackleMeBen
06-25-2008, 09:46 PM
it dont sound like it. maybe henry should move out of the country, you know just to be safe..

stillers4me
06-25-2008, 09:49 PM
The bank waited until he was in the courthouse and then tried to tow his Land Cruiser! :toofunny:

TackleMeBen
06-25-2008, 09:57 PM
The bank waited until he was in the courthouse and then tried to tow his Land Cruiser! :toofunny:
at least they knew where to go for it at :chuckle:

Steelman16
06-26-2008, 02:02 AM
I'm sure the walk home in the wonderfully fresh air of Cincinnatti cleared his mind and helped him think about his impending move to Canada. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
06-26-2008, 05:17 AM
at least they knew where to go for it at :chuckle:

That was a give me.:rofl:

memphissteelergirl
06-26-2008, 09:51 AM
It's hard not to be sympathetic when this sort of thing happens to the average Joe who is having hard times, but it's hard to feel sorry for some knucklehead who makes a ridiculous amount of money and yet can't seem to keep his ass out of jail.
:coffee:

RoethlisBURGHer
06-26-2008, 10:09 AM
It's hard not to be sympathetic when this sort of thing happens to the average Joe who is having hard times, but it's hard to feel sorry for some knucklehead who makes a ridiculous amount of money and yet can't seem to keep his ass out of jail.
:coffee:

MY friend just had his car repo'd because he was a week late on his payment. Where he works cut hours tremendously and he went from 50-60 a week to 30-40 a week.

However a lot of these guys in the NFL could pay the total cost of the car when they get to the dealership, but don't for whatever whacky reasons and end up get repo'd simply because they are stupid.

I have no sympathy for the pro athlete that cannot pay his bills, he makes much more money than the average joe makes a year...even if he's a sixth round pick.

stlrtruck
06-26-2008, 12:10 PM
I don't think he has many fans left in this part of the country.

Did he have many fans in any part of the country? :flap:

rbryan
06-26-2008, 03:01 PM
I was in the finance business for years....amazingly enough in every single case where a car was reposessed it was a misunderstanding and the customer was working things out.

When I saw the story last week about his previous home being vandalized, I couldn't help but suspect that he was the one who did it.