11-14-2005, 07:12 PM
It's time to sweep the ratbirds !!

steeler47
11-14-2005, 07:16 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO !!:boxing:

Ambridge
11-14-2005, 07:32 PM
I wonder if http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/VaPa_Steeler/rayray.jpg is going to play as well as Ed Reed??

Let's hope the Rats get their "Bird Brains" knocked out like they should have a couple of weeks ago.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-14-2005, 07:39 PM
here We Go Steelers,here We Go!

Here We Go Steelers,here We Go!

Prosdo
11-14-2005, 08:03 PM
Let's go Steelers! Let's go 2-0 vs these Ratbirds!

Koopa
11-14-2005, 08:06 PM
damn it, i'm freakin scared, i don't have one ounce of faith in maddox being out there, even if he throw five times 4 of those passes will end up in the other teams hands, damn it we need to sign some homeless dude that used to play football in high school but any way........HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO :tt: :tt: :tt:

tony hipchest
11-14-2005, 08:18 PM
last 3 games the ravens have injured a steeler qb. the steelers d is probably licking there chops for the opportunity of facing boller. if there is any week, look for this to be the week they carry the load. i still expect the bend but dont break defense but they need to create multiple turn overs and score.

maddox also has some unsettled business. he lost his job to this team (although he showed nothing impressive in the 1st 2 games last year. hopefully being away from heinz field will actually benifit him. you know the ravenfans will probably cheer when he steps on the field

BlitzburghRockCity
11-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Yep im looking for the STeelers to be opportunistic on defense and run run run !! we can wear out the ratbird D just like last time.

soniczilla
11-14-2005, 09:33 PM
Yea, if our defense or special teams don't put up any points, we're doomed.

SteelCityMan786
11-14-2005, 10:19 PM
I smell VICTORY!!!!!!!! The Ratbirds are going down. Anyone going down to invade Ratbirds Country.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-14-2005, 11:21 PM
I havent missed this game in ratbird stadium in 4 years..but my ticket connection ran out alittle while ago. :redface:

clevestinks
11-15-2005, 06:46 PM
Lets put them away early this time!

We may have to get behind Tommy this week! So lets go Tommy!

It would be nice to give Ben that extra week he needs. Tommy has something to prove. He probably feels like crap knowing that they may let Ben play early just because he has been sucking. Not this week, Tommy Gun will get ur dun!

I.C. Lights
11-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Thank you Cleve... Finally, an optimistic fan.

THE SLUMP ENDS IN BALTIMORE!

LET'S GO TOMMY!

LET'S GO STEELERS!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Yep, we need tommy now, the guy may have had a bad game, but we need him and he needs us, so lets cheer for him... and hell u know he'd love to avenge the ratbirds after they knocked him outta the game and his starting role 2 years ago.

Suitanim
11-15-2005, 09:43 PM
I have no faith...his passes always look like they are thrown in Soldier field with a 100 MPH wind blowing in his face, but, it's just that they aren't..he has no arm strength left.

Hey, if he can prove me wrong, God bless him...I just have severe, Hell, I have doubts that are bordering on flat-out certanties that he can't get the job done.

AvoidLLoyd95
11-15-2005, 09:50 PM
Get behind Tommy. To let Ben back early is not such good idea, I guess. TommyGun has done it before, he can do it again. He will be in the friendly confines of Ratbird Stadium after all. Will only hear cheering. Remeber the guy who threw for over 300 against Atlanta 2 years ago.

rgleason
11-16-2005, 01:17 AM
Amen, we got to get behind Tommy and I hope the players are too if that's what we got to do. I can't blame some of ya for not having any faith in him cause he has done nothing to warrant any faith. We just got to hope he can put it together for one game.

Koopa
11-16-2005, 01:45 AM
last time i got behind maddox the fool threw three picks............he gets no support from me............i don't want to be positive for no reason like last time so now i'm just gonna say what i think about maddox and what i think is he's garbage and shouldn't be allowed to be wearing a steelers jersey

BlitzburghRockCity
11-16-2005, 06:40 PM
we need all the good karma we can get for tommy, so yeah King..definately dont cheer for him; we dont need another 3 or 4 interception game :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2005, 04:04 AM
ray ray and Ed Reed are out for this game .... hhmmm, I can hear the excuses flying once again ...

StillerPaul
11-17-2005, 04:11 AM
damn it, i'm freakin scared, i don't have one ounce of faith in maddox being out there, even if he throw five times 4 of those passes will end up in the other teams hands, damn it we need to sign some homeless dude that used to play football in high school but any way........HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO :tt: :tt: :tt:

I feel your pain brutha.

cydnub
11-17-2005, 01:40 PM
Amen, we got to get behind Tommy and I hope the players are too if that's what we got to do. I can't blame some of ya for not having any faith in him cause he has done nothing to warrant any faith. We just got to hope he can put it together for one game.

The players are rallying behind him (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05321/607821.stm):

"I have all the confidence in the world in Tommy,'' Roethlisberger said, "that he can get it done and he'll go out and play great football and, if need be, lead us to victory."

also

Receiver Hines Ward said he still has confidence in Maddox.

"Oh, yeah, I do,'' Ward said. "And I hope the other guys do. You can't base everything off one game. There's a lot of things that went on in that game, it wasn't just Tommy ...

"He's still a great quarterback in my eyes. I had some great years with Tommy. It's just a matter of getting his confidence back. I hope Tommy believes in the other guys believing in him. I'd be the first one to go out and tell him, 'Hey, I have confidence in you.'

"We 10 other guys have to rally around him to make plays for him, take that pressure of him so he doesn't feel like he has to win the game. Just let the game come to him. If he takes that approach, then we'll be fine."

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!!

clevestinks
11-17-2005, 04:18 PM
Come on now guys! We have to support Tommy!

1st down, Tommy hands off to Willie Parker
2nd down Tommy hands off to Duce Staley
3rd and long screen to Haynes
3rd and short Tommy hands to the Bus
Pass plays El to Ward Touchdown

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2005, 06:25 PM
If it goes down like that and we're successful.. Im all for it !! And remember too, the ratbirds are banged up as well.. no ray ray, no ed reed again...

StillerPaul
11-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a good gameplan to me! It's pretty hard for me not to look forward to the Colts game too. Ben BETTER be back for that 1! :smile:

Suitanim
11-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Well, think about it...what do you think they are gonna say? "Tommy is, as everyone can clearly see, done in this league...all we can hope for is that he doesn't somehow set a new NFL record for picks in our immient loss to the Ravens"?

They have to pull for him...and we have to as well. I don't think it matters much, though...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-17-2005, 11:39 PM
we can also hope that with a full game under his belt now, or so, that he can improve the way Batch did after his first start.. :cheers: