PDA

View Full Version : McCain Endorsed By Commie Prison Guard

Atlanta Dan
06-28-2008, 09:34 AM
John McCain has an unusual endorsement — from the Vietnamese jailer who says he held him captive for about five years as a POW and now considers him a friend.

"If I were an American voter, I would vote for Mr. John McCain," Tran Trong Duyet said Friday, sitting in his living room in the northern city of Haiphong, surrounded by black-and-white photos of a much younger version of himself and former Vietnam War prisoners.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25418965/

John McCain - the choice of Commie prison guards who tortured American POWs :thumbsup:

I guess if McCain does not repudiate this endorsement that means he supports the torturing of American POWs.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-28-2008, 09:45 AM
John McCain has an unusual endorsement from the Vietnamese jailer who says he held him captive for about five years as a POW and now considers him a friend.

"If I were an American voter, I would vote for Mr. John McCain," Tran Trong Duyet said Friday, sitting in his living room in the northern city of Haiphong, surrounded by black-and-white photos of a much younger version of himself and former Vietnam War prisoners.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25418965/

John McCain - the choice of Commie prison guards who tortured American POWs :thumbsup:

I guess if McCain does not repudiate this endorsement that means he supports the torturing of American POWs.

Or perhaps McCains strength of character...and refusal to accept a pardon unless ALL prisoners were released, touched a very human side of a former enemy?

Atlanta Dan
06-28-2008, 09:53 AM
Or perhaps McCains strength of character...and refusal to accept a pardon unless ALL prisoners were released, touched a very human side of a former enemy?

I assume you know I am not serious about McCain supporting torture of American POWs - McCain is a bona fide war hero.

I was making a sarcastic observation about where the twisted logic of the guilt by association "fellow traveler" arguments that are tossed at Obama on such issues as his purported support of what is portrayed as "black liberation theology" can take you.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-28-2008, 10:16 AM
I assume you know I am not serious about McCain supporting torture of American POWs - McCain is a bona fide war hero.

I was making a sarcastic observation about where the twisted logic of the guilt by association "fellow traveler" arguments that are tossed at Obama on such issues as his purported support of what is portrayed as "black liberation theology" can take you.

I know....just wanted to throw a wet blanket on the fire. :hatsoff:

revefsreleets
06-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Wait until moveon.org gets ahold of this!

Counselor
06-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Maybe McCain is the Manchurian Candidate! Brainwashed as a POW in order to come to power and turn the US into a communist state! :popcorn: His jailer is now urging his election so the plan can come to fruition!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

With all the wacky conspiracy theories coming out about BOTH candidates, this will surely be the next one.

fansince'76
06-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Maybe McCain is the Manchurian Candidate! Brainwashed as a POW in order to come to power and turn the US into a communist state! :popcorn: His jailer is now urging his election so the plan can come to fruition!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Nah, I'm thinking more of a "The Hundred Days of the Dragon"-type deal here - the real McCain was murdered by the Vietnamese while he was in captivity and the McCain that is currently running is just a plant:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hundred_Days_of_the_Dragon#Plot

:chuckle: