PDA

View Full Version : Clowns Bryant disses Steelers secondary

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2005, 01:22 AM
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/sports/steelerslive/s_394533.html

Cleveland Browns WR Antonio Bryant, the former Pitt star, was talking trash all game during a 34-17 loss to the Steelers on Sunday night at Heinz Field.
Bryant had five catches for 82 yards with a touchdown, but also lost a fumble after being leveled in the third quarter on a hit by Steelers FS Chris Hope, who stood above Bryant in celebration. The Steelers turned the miscue into a field goal. Bryant later missed a pass on fourth-and-10 play in the fourth quarter, then kicked the ball in anger and it hit a cameraman on the sideline. Several Steelers players said Bryant was one of the biggest trash talkers they'd seen.

"He was trying (to talk)," Steelers LB Larry Foote said, flashing a sly smile. As for the Hope knockout hit, Foote said, "Everybody in the world saw that. He was asleep."

Bryant continued talking in the post-game. When asked if he believed the Steelers were the best team he'd faced, he gave a resounding answer.
"Nope."

Bryant caught a 35-yard pass over Steelers CB Ricardo Colclough that led to the Browns' game-opening touchdown.

"I don't think they have one cornerback that can face me man to man."

---------------------------------------

I dont care if he was / is a local hero cuz of going to Pitt and being such a success. Antonio Bryant is nothing more than a worthless ass, piece of shit, clown player, who cant admit his team sux, and doesnt have what it takes to beat the best!!

F you Antonio Bryant !!!

hmmmmmmmm
11-15-2005, 02:14 AM
Hes a damn good player though and I wish he was still on the Cowboys. Theres not alot of corners that can cover a WR like him one on one so he might be telling the truth.... of course thats why its a team game. His team does suck though and I think they proved that pretty good

Ambridge
11-15-2005, 03:49 AM
Antonio was an Ass at Pitt, and when his Stupid-Ass act got old in Dallas Bill Parcells sent him to NFL-Hell in Cleveland where he still remains an Ass.

Some things never change.

SteelerFanInATL
11-15-2005, 09:05 AM
Bryant should have known better about talking trash. He went to college here, has practiced and played at Hinz Field, and I'm sure has seen many Steeler games and knows what they are about. I found it amusing to see him get folded up like a peice of paper on that hit from Hope.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2005, 10:54 AM
He even got a few cheers when he was introduced on sunday nite.. mostly boos, but there were some cheers... as the game went on though, he started getting boo'd just like everything else.

Too bad u dont remember getting knocked into next week by Chris Hope, huh dude !

tony hipchest
11-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Hes Just Pissed The Steelers Proved Right In Drafting Randel El Instead Of Him And That L. Fitzgerald Came Along And Just About Erased Any Memory Of What He Accomplished At Pitt.

BB2W
11-15-2005, 12:03 PM
That was a BIG hit... me and my friend stood up and started high-fiving. :busted:

There were a few pretty big hits in that game...

RoethlisBURGHer
11-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Bryant is a loser.I bet Ike and McFadden can cover him 1-on-1.

When we play in Clowns Town,I wanna see Hope knock him so hard he has to leave the game.

hinesfield
11-15-2005, 02:20 PM
if any of you guys can find that knockout that would be awesome.......they never really show it in highlights, its overshadowed by hines record breaker

AvoidLLoyd95
11-15-2005, 02:36 PM
10 minutes after that interview, his conciousness caught back up with him. Hope hit him so hard his grandkids will have dents in their foreheads. He should get together with Carson Palmer and write fairy tails for those stupid clown and bungle fans. What a putz.

clevestinks
11-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Coc had descent coverage, just misjudged, Bryant is an overrated wr. He had a great college career but now he is just a little better than average.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2005, 04:04 PM
10 minutes after that interview, his conciousness caught back up with him. Hope hit him so hard his grandkids will have dents in their foreheads. He should get together with Carson Palmer and write fairy tails for those stupid clown and bungle fans. What a putz.

:rofl: :rofl:

If we can cover the likes of Chad Johnson one on one, Im quite sure we can do a pretty fair job against Bryant!! Must be still feeling the effects of that blast!! It was awesome to see that at the stadium; everybody just blew up and started screaming and cheering after that hit!

clevestinks
11-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Its just jealousy! He plays for a team that just got thier hats handed to them

BlitzburghRockCity
11-15-2005, 05:43 PM
right on cleve.. i'd be pissed off and jealous if I was playing for the clowns too!!

rep points to you dude :grin:

Suitanim
11-15-2005, 06:16 PM
That's great! Bryant said no Steeler CB could cover him...what JOKE! If Coc was paying attention, that 41 yard completion to Bryant was an INT going the other way. The TD at the end was total garbage time nonsense...

Even though the score didn't indicate it, this was a blowout...

clevestinks
11-15-2005, 06:41 PM
That's great! Bryant said no Steeler CB could cover him...what JOKE! If Coc was paying attention, that 41 yard completion to Bryant was an INT going the other way. The TD at the end was total garbage time nonsense...

Even though the score didn't indicate it, this was a blowout...

Exactly right! And Polamula gave Edwards a shuffle pass at the end of the game!

Brownie stains suck

I.C. Lights
11-15-2005, 06:57 PM
Pure frustration. He needs to learn how to handle himself in these situations, because there's gonna be a lot more!