PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with YOU

Preacher
06-29-2008, 02:45 AM
Yeah...

YOU...

if you have read this thread... and haven't given to this site yet...

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!

138.50---

I think we can hit $500.00 by training camp. That is about 30 days.

Come on people. You enjoy the site. Post here all the time. Mike has even opened it up so that it isn't just paypal.

You don't even need a paypal account to use paypal.

I just think this summer, we can and should get behind the site again, and raise the money before the next season. After all... you don't want the site to crash in the middle of the big game do you?

This is unsolicited by the mods or Mike.

CantStop85
06-29-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm broke and I'm in college...does that suffice?

Preacher
06-29-2008, 12:50 PM

Then send 2 dollars!

"I want my two dollars!"

Anyone over 35 should remember that line!

k7brown
06-29-2008, 12:53 PM

Me too... but I donated some $$. Any donation will help.

HometownGal
06-29-2008, 03:12 PM
If everyone who posted regularly here could chip in $5.00 each, we'd meet our 2008 goal in no time flat! :thumbsup:

Even though we don't all agree on every subject all of the time, I think we can all agree that Steelers Fever is the absolute BEST Steelers fan site anywhere! :tt03::tt02: I can say with 100% certainty that every penny so generously donated is used to keep this site updated on a continuous basis and user friendly! We don't have some of the bells and whistles (XXX forum, gambling software, etc.) that other sites have because we simply don't need 'em, as those things are readily available on the net - great Steelers football and sports discussions aren't (and I think we can again all agree that SF has some of the best football and sports minds by far than any site out there!) :drink:

For those who have a bugaboo about using PayPal or a credit card, we offer another payment alternative. If interested, PM me and I'll tell you all about it!

katk9
06-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Yeah...

YOU...

if you have read this thread... and haven't given to this site yet...

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!

138.50---

I think we can hit $500.00 by training camp. That is about 30 days.

Come on people. You enjoy the site. Post here all the time. Mike has even opened it up so that it isn't just paypal.

You don't even need a paypal account to use paypal.

I just think this summer, we can and should get behind the site again, and raise the money before the next season. After all... you don't want the site to crash in the middle of the big game do you?

This is unsolicited by the mods or Mike.

I am so glad that someone else have spoken out on the amount raised so far this late in the year. 30 days is the new goal date, let's make it happen everyone!!!

The Duke
06-29-2008, 07:48 PM

same here, but I'll donate to the site sooner or later. promise

:tt:

MasterOfPuppets
06-29-2008, 08:22 PM
you could sell your bengals season tickets...... there going for on average, about $7.50 on ebay .....:you'd have $2.50 extra to buy some tissues for sunday's......toofunny:

TackleMeBen
06-30-2008, 12:16 PM
i am broke but that is because i am a single mom with 2 kids.. but i will donate as soon as i can get some extra money

Preacher
06-30-2008, 12:21 PM
TMB...

Great!!

I am serious... just a buck or two is fine... heck. we have about what, 200 or more posters that post often enough to really be a part of the "community?" If each person just gave a couple... we would be fine.

Take care of those kids though first!!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!

You can doooooooooo itttttttttt!!!!

TackleMeBen
06-30-2008, 12:38 PM
TMB...

Great!!

I am serious... just a buck or two is fine... heck. we have about what, 200 or more posters that post often enough to really be a part of the "community?" If each person just gave a couple... we would be fine.

Take care of those kids though first!!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!

You can doooooooooo itttttttttt!!!!
i will contribute as soon as i can though. i did last year, so i am sure i can manage something this year... its the economy in MI sucks!!!!

Preacher
06-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Hey....

we're up to 188!!

Great job all.... Let's keep it coming!!!!!!

section514
07-03-2008, 11:59 PM
I haven't donated in a while and everyone here has helped purchase shirts from my shop. I just donated $10, it is the least I could do for the site that allows me to advertise for free! GO STEELERS

now check out my blog http://avete.blogspot.com haha

Texasteel
07-04-2008, 10:18 AM
We've had 159 MEMBERS here in the last 24 hours. If half of them would send $10, that would be almost $800.00. $10 is the price of some magazines.

BettisFan
07-04-2008, 06:04 PM
We've had 159 MEMBERS here in the last 24 hours. If half of them would send $10, that would be almost $800.00. $10 is the price of some magazines.

yea man i know what kind of magazenes ur talking about ;)

Texasteel
07-04-2008, 06:25 PM
yea man i know what kind of magazenes ur talking about ;)

I may be an old guy, but I'm still a guy.

Preacher
07-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Hey...

The "To Date" field isn't moving.

Let's get it going!!!

section514
07-07-2008, 12:32 PM
it just needs updated preacher I gave $10 and i think texas did too

Preacher
07-08-2008, 02:24 AM
ALright....

208.. we need 292 by camp !!

LETS GO!!!

The first of the month has just come and gone... so I know we have all gotten our paycheck!

Let's get going!!!

Hammer Of The GODS
07-11-2008, 10:18 PM
OK, just sent 25 bucks.

Hope the moderators remember that when they are pondering if they should ban me for my politically INcorrect views! I don't pull punches and sometimes it kicks me in the ass! :doh:

Oh yea gimme one of those cool supporter thingys! :thumbsup:

katk9
07-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Thank you Hammer, for your generous contribution.

Preacher
07-11-2008, 10:38 PM
OK, just sent 25 bucks.

Hope the moderators remember that when they are pondering if they should ban me for my politically INcorrect views! I don't pull punches and sometimes it kicks me in the ass! :doh:

Oh yea gimme one of those cool supporter thingys! :thumbsup:

:chuckle:

Thanks for giving.. Wooohoooo...

Hopefully... we will make it!!