PDA

View Full Version : Fla. vandals tag 60 cars with anti-Obama messages

TackleMeBen
06-29-2008, 12:58 PM
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) Vandals have spray-painted 60 city vehicles in Orlando, Fla., some with messages against Sen. Barack Obama.

The cars were parked across from city hall late Saturday night. Investigators say the culprits tagged notes such as "Obama smokes crack" and a racial epithet. They even left business cards on each vehicle.

Mike Lowe, a videographer working for The Associated Press, first told police about the damage. He saw three cars with anti-Obama messages, while the others were just heavily painted.

The business cards disparage both Obama and Sen. John McCain but have messages of support for Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Police also found that many of the vehicles had open gas tanks.
Orlando police are investigating

http://portal.wowway.net/news/read.php?id=16281419&ps=1011&srce=news_class&action=2&lang=en&_LT=HOME_USNWU00L2_UNEWS

http://api.synacor.com/api/hangar.php/c21hcnRjcm9wOjIwMDoyMDAsc21hcnRyZXNpemU6MjAwOjIwMD ox/http://newsimages.synacor.com/ap_photos//a0848251-45f0-4f56-8611-3f5f581c8c5c.jpeg

HometownGal
06-29-2008, 02:48 PM
Romper, Bomper, Stomper BOO.

Isn't there something more worthwhile these immature pinheads could do with their time, like get a life? :doh:

fansince'76
06-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Isn't there something more worthwhile these immature pinheads could do with their time, like get a life? :doh:

Or at least learn to spell? Check out the window of the vehicle in the picture. "Oboma." It's O-b-A-m-a, retards. Normally, I'd give a pass for the misspelling of a proper name if the name in question wasn't ALL OVER the friggin' media. :dang:

Atlanta Dan
06-29-2008, 03:09 PM
The business cards disparage both Obama and Sen. John McCain but have messages of support for Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Could be a false lead, but with such clues as the inability to spell this certainly looks like bitter Hillary supporters to me:sofunny:

TackleMeBen
06-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Could be a false lead, but with such clues as the inability to spell this certainly looks like bitter Hillary supporters to me:sofunny:
:sofunny::sofunny: i guess they couldnt find anything better to do in florida??? i am sure there was some hanging chads somewhere :wink02:

Godfather
06-29-2008, 08:01 PM
There were reports of a suspicious person in the area wearing a wife-beater and jorts and sporting a mullet.

Galax Steeler
06-30-2008, 04:19 AM
I hope they catch the idiots that done that they are a bunch of retards.

Godfather
07-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Or at least learn to spell? Check out the window of the vehicle in the picture. "Oboma." It's O-b-A-m-a, retards. Normally, I'd give a pass for the misspelling of a proper name if the name in question wasn't ALL OVER the friggin' media. :dang:

Not to mention being on the bumper stickers that were right in front of him.

They'll catch him soon enough. He's probably dumb enough to get paint on his fingers which would leave a highly visible print on the business cards. Just check that against the meth/moonshine arrests and there you go.

stlrtruck
07-03-2008, 09:55 AM
:sofunny::sofunny: i guess they couldnt find anything better to do in florida??? i am sure there was some hanging chads somewhere :wink02:

I guess they didn't live close enough to a theme park or the beach!!

Dino 6 Rings
07-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Has there been a follow up to the story? Did they catch the idiots yet?

Dino 6 Rings
07-03-2008, 12:08 PM
According to the news I read they also attacked McCain with the messages.

http://www.winknews.com/news/local/22696439.html

Wonder why that wasn't heavily reported, maybe because this was done by Hillary Clinton Supporters but the media wants you to believe it was the "evil" republicans that did this.

j-dawg
07-03-2008, 01:00 PM
great choice of spray paint colors as well... did the culprits just have babies?

MasterOfPuppets
07-03-2008, 01:18 PM
great choice of spray paint colors as well... did the culprits just have babies?
or a tarheel fan, with homosexual tendancies......:chuckle:

TackleMeBen
07-03-2008, 01:29 PM
or a tarheel fan, with homosexual tendancies......:chuckle:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: by the name of hansborough??:chuckle: